Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 272

Thread: 84 children killed as Taliban storm school [W:171]

  1. #91
    Sage
    countryboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    12-16-17 @ 05:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    17,705

    Re: 84 children killed as Taliban storm school

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Well personally I've never had an abortion and don't agree with them, but if you wan't to discuss abortion, there are probably other relevant threads, or you could start one of your own.
    Ah, so you don't support the "pro-choice" movement. That's good to know.

  2. #92
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,548

    Re: 84 children killed as Taliban storm school

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Well personally I've never had an abortion and don't agree with them, but if you wan't to discuss abortion, there are probably other relevant threads, or you could start one of your own.
    I did not say a thing about abortion. We have another forum for that. Why don't you actually read what I posted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  3. #93
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,548

    Re: 84 children killed as Taliban storm school

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    Comedian or not, He's dead on.
    Maybe in a wacked out hack liberal sort of way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  4. #94
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:51 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,503
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: 84 children killed as Taliban storm school

    Quote Originally Posted by CMPancake View Post
    ...let's end Islam and all the other religions while we're at it. .
    Socialist societies that tried to quell the practice of religion killed tens of millions.

    I prefer a society with a moral guideline from God... even if you don't believe in Him. You can't complain much about the 10 Commandments. It's a pretty damn good guideline to have for society. It's a prescription for a peaceful society.

    The scum that killed 126 children... that is a sworn enemy of America, and they'd do that to us everyday if they could. So...let's open the borders so a few of them can come on in.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  5. #95
    Guru
    HenryChinaski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Chitown
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    3,542

    Re: 84 children killed as Taliban storm school

    Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    Ah, so you don't support the "pro-choice" movement. That's good to know.
    Does it ****ing matter what I support or don't? This thread is about a school massacre. Start a thread on abortion being as you're compelled to discuss it.
    Give a man a fish and he can eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he can sit in a boat, drinking beer all day while you fool around with his Woman.

  6. #96
    Sage
    Phys251's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    12,785

    Re: 84 children killed as Taliban storm school

    The responses to this tragic school shooting are very revealing. We are 96 posts into this thread, and the number of mentions of gun control until now stands at zero. By contrast, look at how long it took for other threads on school shootings to descend into gun control debates:

    Santa Monica shooting--Second post.
    Marysville, MD shooting--13th post.
    Troutdale, OR shooting--12th post.
    Seattle Pacific University shooting--Third post.

    By contrast, I'll bet that there was little to no questioning of the shooters' religion or lack thereof. Now how long did this thread make it before descending into anti-Islam comments? Five posts. It's like the year 2003 all over again.
    "A man you can bait with a tweet is not a man we can trust with nuclear weapons." --Hillary Rodham Clinton
    "Innocent until proven guilty is for criminal convictions, not elections." --Mitt Romney

  7. #97
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    09-27-16 @ 12:59 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    5,189

    Re: 84 children killed as Taliban storm school

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJohn View Post
    Let's remember and reflect on the fact that the perpetrators of these heinous acts are the type of sub-humans Dianne Feinstein and those on the left and in the Democrat party want to extend human rights benefits and dignity to.
    You just have to bring up Feinstein and the Democrats in a thread concerning dead children. Anyone who uses the deaths of these innocent children to make a political point is one disgusting human being.

  8. #98
    Jokes Are a Cry For Help.
    CMPancake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    3,987
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: 84 children killed as Taliban storm school

    I was going to be a better man and ignore this before I went to bed, but I'm letting the bitter side of me who's still phased by the 100+ children dead.

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    Socialist societies that tried to quell the practice of religion killed tens of millions.
    Right and societies that tried to force their religion onto others have killed just as much if not more. What's your point? (If you even have one.)

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    I prefer a society with a moral guideline from God... even if you don't believe in Him.
    Without getting into too much of the Is God real or not debate I will just say this. Who gets to say they speak for god and the rules he wants enforced? Who's god is right and who's is wrong when we have no proof for either?

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    You can't complain much about the 10 Commandments. It's a pretty damn good guideline to have for society.
    Actually I can, half the Ten Commandments wouldn't work in the United States. Sorry to burst your bubble.


    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    It's a prescription for a peaceful society.
    History says otherwise.

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    The scum that killed 126 children... that is a sworn enemy of America, and they'd do that to us everyday if they could. So...let's open the borders so a few of them can come on in.
    This is way over the line and you know it. No one wants horrible beings like the men who attacked the school to waltz in. Saying otherwise is completely and utterly dishonest.

  9. #99
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,548

    Re: 84 children killed as Taliban storm school

    Quote Originally Posted by Phys251 View Post
    The responses to this tragic school shooting are very revealing. We are 96 posts into this thread, and the number of mentions of gun control until now stands at zero. By contrast, look at how long it took for other threads on school shootings to descend into gun control debates:

    Santa Monica shooting--Second post.
    Marysville, MD shooting--13th post.
    Troutdale, OR shooting--12th post.
    Seattle Pacific University shooting--Third post.

    By contrast, I'll bet that there was little to no questioning of the shooters' religion or lack thereof. Now how long did this thread make it before descending into anti-Islam comments? Five posts. It's like 2003 all over again.
    It happened in Pakistan? What does that have to do with gun control??? It was an Islamic terrorist group, so we should not talk about that?

    Waste of time post in my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  10. #100
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: 84 children killed as Taliban storm school

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryChinaski View Post
    And still not word of sympathy for the children. Conservatives are cold and lack empathy. It's all about politics, f'ing disgisting.
    You are repeating yourself. It goes with out saying with a pout that we sympathize with the families. But its not like we haven't done quite a bit to help them.
    Only for them to hide the worlds most wanted man.

Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •