Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 234

Thread: Cops kill cow after wild chase through Pocatello's north side

  1. #191
    Sage
    WCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Lone Star State.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    22,214

    Re: Cops kill cow after wild chase through Pocatello's north side

    Quote Originally Posted by Brother AJ View Post
    I would avoid those products.


    I have a problem with other animals being killed by humans in general. However, I do recognize that there are extreme circumstances in which it is impossible for some of us to survive without doing so. I can't really blame these humans for killing other animals in these cases. Hell, I wouldn't blame them for resorting to cannibalism if that was the only way they could live. I don't know your situation, but I will say that it seems unlikely that someone with internet access would HAVE to kill "game" in order to be healthy.
    We mainly take deer or feral pig to supplement our diets. [never more than we can eat in a single year]. Things you can't buy at the store and two animals that left unchecked would face over-population and eventual starvation while destroying private property.

    We also buy a quarter of a grass-fed steer to divide among three families one per year.

    We know how every piece of those meats are harvested and processed.
    32 “Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. 33 But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
    Matt. 10:32-33

  2. #192
    Advisor youngturk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Istanbul
    Last Seen
    03-19-16 @ 05:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    430

    Re: Cops kill cow after wild chase through Pocatello's north side

    Quote Originally Posted by Mason66 View Post
    Do you have a problem with animals eating other animals?

    Is a wolf a horrible creature because he ate a rabbit?
    A wolf is not an omnivore.

  3. #193
    Don't Give a Rat's Ass
    SMTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    OH
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    21,898

    Re: Cops kill cow after wild chase through Pocatello's north side

    Quote Originally Posted by radioman View Post
    It never ends with you, does it?
    He is a sicko, ain't he? :mr green:
    Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher
    Baby sister, I was born game and I intend to go out that way - Rooster Cogburn

  4. #194
    Don't Give a Rat's Ass
    SMTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    OH
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    21,898

    Re: Cops kill cow after wild chase through Pocatello's north side

    Quote Originally Posted by Brother AJ View Post
    I would avoid those products.


    I have a problem with other animals being killed by humans in general. However, I do recognize that there are extreme circumstances in which it is impossible for some of us to survive without doing so. I can't really blame these humans for killing other animals in these cases. Hell, I wouldn't blame them for resorting to cannibalism if that was the only way they could live. I don't know your situation, but I will say that it seems unlikely that someone with internet access would HAVE to kill "game" in order to be healthy.
    So your premise is that Internet users cannot hunt?

    Really!?
    Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher
    Baby sister, I was born game and I intend to go out that way - Rooster Cogburn

  5. #195
    Don't Give a Rat's Ass
    SMTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    OH
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    21,898

    Re: Cops kill cow after wild chase through Pocatello's north side

    Quote Originally Posted by WCH View Post
    We mainly take deer or feral pig to supplement our diets. [never more than we can eat in a single year]. Things you can't buy at the store and two animals that left unchecked would face over-population and eventual starvation while destroying private property.

    We also buy a quarter of a grass-fed steer to divide among three families one per year.

    We know how every piece of those meats are harvested and processed.
    Now, now.

    AJ says that since you are online, you have no need to hunt game.

    Maybe some beef jerky from Amazon!?
    Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher
    Baby sister, I was born game and I intend to go out that way - Rooster Cogburn

  6. #196
    Sage
    polgara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,356

    Re: Cops kill cow after wild chase through Pocatello's north side

    Quote Originally Posted by SMTA View Post
    So your premise is that Internet users cannot hunt?

    Really!?
    Greetings, SMTA.

    Both of my Texas sons-in-law got a deer a few weeks ago. Do I need to tell them to stay off the internet now? They are not going to be happy.... :

  7. #197
    Sage
    WCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Lone Star State.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    22,214

    Re: Cops kill cow after wild chase through Pocatello's north side

    Quote Originally Posted by SMTA View Post
    So your premise is that Internet users cannot hunt?

    Really!?
    Cause I'm protein privileged.
    32 “Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. 33 But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
    Matt. 10:32-33

  8. #198
    Advisor Brother AJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Fort Worth, TX
    Last Seen
    10-28-17 @ 11:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    560
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Cops kill cow after wild chase through Pocatello's north side

    Quote Originally Posted by WCH View Post
    We mainly take deer or feral pig to supplement our diets. [never more than we can eat in a single year]. Things you can't buy at the store and two animals that left unchecked would face over-population and eventual starvation while destroying private property.

    We also buy a quarter of a grass-fed steer to divide among three families one per year.

    We know how every piece of those meats are harvested and processed.
    Good for you, but the fact remains that you don't need to eat the meat in the first place. I see that you're also under the false impression that hunting these animals is somehow saving them. Are you magically able to predict the future and know which animals are going to starve to death? The ones you're hunting may actually be the ones that survive. That's part of life for them, and it's not something you're going to be able to prevent. As for the destruction of private property, it's possible to deter animals without killing them.

    Quote Originally Posted by SMTA View Post
    So your premise is that Internet users cannot hunt?

    Really!?
    Try thinking a little harder. Access to the internet would indicate that you're likely living in an industrialized locale, and, therefore, would have access to food centers.

  9. #199
    Don't Give a Rat's Ass
    SMTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    OH
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    21,898

    Re: Cops kill cow after wild chase through Pocatello's north side

    Quote Originally Posted by Brother AJ View Post
    Good for you, but the fact remains that you don't need to eat the meat in the first place. I see that you're also under the false impression that hunting these animals is somehow saving them. Are you magically able to predict the future and know which animals are going to starve to death? The ones you're hunting may actually be the ones that survive. That's part of life for them, and it's not something you're going to be able to prevent. As for the destruction of private property, it's possible to deter animals without killing them.


    Try thinking a little harder. Access to the internet would indicate that you're likely living in an industrialized locale, and, therefore, would have access to food centers.
    Try and comprehend this;

    Many internet users do not live on the city, but the country.

    This makes your internet theory ridiculous.

    People eat meat from every locale and every economic level.

    Spin again.
    Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher
    Baby sister, I was born game and I intend to go out that way - Rooster Cogburn

  10. #200
    Don't Give a Rat's Ass
    SMTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    OH
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    21,898

    Re: Cops kill cow after wild chase through Pocatello's north side

    Quote Originally Posted by WCH View Post
    Cause I'm protein privileged.
    Even more proof what a sicko you are.

    FWIW, I don't hunt, but have friends who do.

    We own 110 acres rife with deer - I only let one or two folks hunt, and they are respectful hunters.

    I run the trespassing hunters off.

    Ohio deer season involves me patrolling the property in a 4WD with 2 loaded .45s.

    We cut a brand new tree stand down this year, which is in my shed.
    Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher
    Baby sister, I was born game and I intend to go out that way - Rooster Cogburn

Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •