Page 67 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 670 of 982

Thread: Gitmo inmate: My treatment shames American flag [W:508,759]

  1. #661
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,274

    re: Gitmo inmate: My treatment shames American flag [W:508,759]

    Quote Originally Posted by whysoserious View Post
    Another ill-informed generalization. I could be wrong, you'd have to ask a mod, but even though people like you hide behind the internet and call me a pussy, I don't think I've ever hit the "Report" button.

    I don't really give a **** what some hack thinks of me.
    And you clearly can't read either....I'll quote it again...."...because people like you.." Now, would you like to return to the discussion, or do you want to continue this nonsense?
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  2. #662
    Sage
    whysoserious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Last Seen
    12-29-16 @ 03:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,170

    re: Gitmo inmate: My treatment shames American flag [W:508,759]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Absolutely! WSS will never get that....He's too busy feeling slighted.
    You think I feel slighted? By two guys hiding behind the Internet calling people they know they'll never meet pussies? I'm laughing at you. You guys are joke. But, hey I can have fun with this. Since we're doing dumb generalizations, let's have fun. All liberals are pussies, while all conservatives are wife-beating, racist, imbread, fat pieces of ****, who too are pussies, because they are too pussies because they are too scared to represent their real views on social issues in public.

    Though I don't actually believe my generalization because I have a brain.
    Ted Cruz is the dumbest person alive.

  3. #663
    Sage
    whysoserious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Last Seen
    12-29-16 @ 03:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,170

    re: Gitmo inmate: My treatment shames American flag [W:508,759]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    And you clearly can't read either....I'll quote it again...."...because people like you.." Now, would you like to return to the discussion, or do you want to continue this nonsense?
    If the people who are report are "like me", wouldn't that mean I do it too? Or is that logic too far over your head? LOL
    Ted Cruz is the dumbest person alive.

  4. #664
    Sage
    whysoserious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Last Seen
    12-29-16 @ 03:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,170

    re: Gitmo inmate: My treatment shames American flag [W:508,759]

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    You'll not get an emotional response from me with your immature outburst. I'm a man.
    Yes, real men hide behind their computer and call 40% of the nation pussies. LOL

    You're the ****ing definition of a real man. Hahahahahahaha

    This is a sad conversation.
    Ted Cruz is the dumbest person alive.

  5. #665
    Sage
    whysoserious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Last Seen
    12-29-16 @ 03:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,170

    re: Gitmo inmate: My treatment shames American flag [W:508,759]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Good, go away then.
    I'm not going anywhere. I'm having far too much fun watching you and Grant try to substantiate your pathetic claim that all liberals are pussies.

    It's like watching a bird try to fly through a plate glass window over and over again.
    Ted Cruz is the dumbest person alive.

  6. #666
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    re: Gitmo inmate: My treatment shames American flag [W:508,759]

    Quote Originally Posted by joG View Post
    I am not sure i know, what you mean. Of course we should "grow up" and learn to live with the fact that the methods approved for interrogation were not torture by a very long shot. That it now seems that in many more cases than thought the allowed limits were overstepped does not change this. Yes, you are absolutely right. We must grow up and stop misusing the language for political reasons.
    To clarify indulge a few questions.

    Which interrogation methods were not approved? How does releasing detailed information about the methods we use to break an individual's will to resist cooperating with us help to identify cases where interrogators need better guidelines? How does it help for the treasonous Dianne Feinstein, not yet charged, to gravely damage this nation's relationships with allied nation, while giving substantial propaganda aid to terrorist recruiting all while demoralizing the CIA?

    The treasonous Feinstein, not yet charged, has done more damage to this nation than the terrorists have.

  7. #667
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    re: Gitmo inmate: My treatment shames American flag [W:508,759]

    Quote Originally Posted by joG View Post
    Or left in detention with life sentences.
    A brief military tribunal resulting in release, indefinite detained status or execution sounds good to me.

  8. #668
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,274

    re: Gitmo inmate: My treatment shames American flag [W:508,759]

    Quote Originally Posted by whysoserious View Post
    You think I feel slighted? By two guys hiding behind the Internet calling people they know they'll never meet pussies? I'm laughing at you. You guys are joke. But, hey I can have fun with this. Since we're doing dumb generalizations, let's have fun. All liberals are pussies, while all conservatives are wife-beating, racist, imbread, fat pieces of ****, who too are pussies, because they are too pussies because they are too scared to represent their real views on social issues in public.

    Though I don't actually believe my generalization because I have a brain.
    Eh, you never know do you? After all I only live about an hour and a half from you...But that aside, what makes your generalization any different from what you liberals call conservatives in one fashion or another every day, in every thread? And just for your edification, I don't have any problem what so ever voicing my views in public, and have done so many times...

    But see, I do think you believe your generalization, just as much as I believe mine, because you came up with it, so you must think it. In fact it is dishonest to say you don't believe it, and therefore cements my theory that liberals are pussies....What did you say to me? (In a whinny voice)"If you say it you'd better mean it"

    Now you're boring me....
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  9. #669
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    re: Gitmo inmate: My treatment shames American flag [W:508,759]

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    Why do you think that the G.W. Bush mis-administration sent detainees to Gitmo?

    If you don't know, I'll give you a clue: Because it was outside of the USA and detainees held there wouldn't have the rights that they would have in any U.S. territory.

    You really should join the reality-based world.
    Are you implying that unlawful combatants should have Constitutional rights?
    You really should join the reality-based world.
    I think it was to keep them out of the reach of people just like you.

  10. #670
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    re: Gitmo inmate: My treatment shames American flag [W:508,759]

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    To clarify indulge a few questions.

    Which interrogation methods were not approved? How does releasing detailed information about the methods we use to break an individual's will to resist cooperating with us help to identify cases where interrogators need better guidelines? How does it help for the treasonous Dianne Feinstein, not yet charged, to gravely damage this nation's relationships with allied nation, while giving substantial propaganda aid to terrorist recruiting all while demoralizing the CIA?

    The treasonous Feinstein, not yet charged, has done more damage to this nation than the terrorists have.
    National security is being compromised for domestic political gain, and everyone should realize that and rightly condemn it.

Page 67 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •