Page 67 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 670 of 822

Thread: UN Officials Demand Prosecutions for US Torture

  1. #661
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: UN Officials Demand Prosecutions for US Torture

    Quote Originally Posted by Libertie76 View Post
    If I jammed a 20inch long dildo in your ass without permission could I suggest it's not rape because I used lube?
    There you go with the bs "jamming" again.

    Obviously you are trying to have some sort of emotional argument here.
    That doesn't fly.

    I get that you don't like it, but rectal feeding is not torture and was not done to extract information.
    End of argument.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  2. #662
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Seen
    09-26-15 @ 04:38 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,143

    Re: UN Officials Demand Prosecutions for US Torture

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    There you go with the bs "jamming" again.

    Obviously you are trying to have some sort of emotional argument here.
    That doesn't fly.

    I get that you don't like it, but rectal feeding is not torture and was not done to extract information.
    End of argument.
    It was done to show dominance not a lame medical excuse

    It's not only an emotional argument it's the fact that is tax dollars paid for it and seriously no one got indicted or even fired... What's even more emotional for me is that people actually make excuses to scapegoat it to happen

  3. #663
    Quantum sufficit

    Threegoofs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The birthplace of Italian Beef
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,630

    Re: UN Officials Demand Prosecutions for US Torture

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Wrong. Your reality is not reality.
    While not the norm or often done, it is a medical procedure.
    It's not ever done as a medical procedure, because it isn't one.
    Many Trump supporters have lots of problems, and those deplorables are bringing those problems to us. They’re racists. They’re misogynists. They’re islamophobic. They're xenophobes and homophobes. And some, I assume, are good people.

  4. #664
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: UN Officials Demand Prosecutions for US Torture

    Quote Originally Posted by Libertie76 View Post
    It was done to show dominance not a lame medical excuse
    Wrong. It was done to feed/hydrate.
    Everything else was found to be a secondary benefit.


    Quote Originally Posted by Libertie76 View Post
    It's not only an emotional argument it's the fact that is tax dollars paid for it and seriously no one got indicted or even fired... What's even more emotional for me is that people actually make excuses to scapegoat it to happen
    Yes your phrasing was clearly emotional as is your argument.
    There is and was nothing wrong with it.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  5. #665
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: UN Officials Demand Prosecutions for US Torture

    Quote Originally Posted by Threegoofs View Post
    It's not ever done as a medical procedure, because it isn't one.
    You have already been corrected.
    You are wrong.

    Nutrient enema - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Is rectal feeding an actual modern medical practice? | The Rundown | PBS NewsHour


    As I said; While not the norm or often done, it is a medical procedure.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  6. #666
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Seen
    09-26-15 @ 04:38 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,143

    Re: UN Officials Demand Prosecutions for US Torture

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    You have already been corrected.
    You are wrong.

    Nutrient enema - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Is rectal feeding an actual modern medical practice? | The Rundown | PBS NewsHour


    As I said; While not the norm or often done, it is a medical procedure.
    Did you read your articles?

    The first one says it hasn't been used since the 19th century abd that it's because it's humiliating and most enzymes aren't absorbed as she said

    And here's one of many quotes "But doctors dispute that. They say the practice is almost never used, that it’s humiliating and not the best way to rehydrate a patient."

    There are many more like that in your second article

  7. #667
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Seen
    09-26-15 @ 04:38 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,143

    Re: UN Officials Demand Prosecutions for US Torture

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Wrong. It was done to feed/hydrate.
    Everything else was found to be a secondary benefit.


    Yes your phrasing was clearly emotional as is your argument.
    There is and was nothing wrong with it.
    Yea because the cia had no idea forcing a rod to shoot food up people's asses would cause then humiliation and psychological torture

    So then it's ok to be used in hospitals then?

  8. #668
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: UN Officials Demand Prosecutions for US Torture

    Quote Originally Posted by Libertie76 View Post
    Did you read your articles?

    The first one says it hasn't been used since the 19th century abd that it's because it's humiliating and most enzymes aren't absorbed as she said
    And here's one of many quotes "But doctors dispute that. They say the practice is almost never used, that it’s humiliating and not the best way to rehydrate a patient."

    There are many more like that in your second article
    Clearly you have trouble making the connections with what has been said.

    1. Irrelevant to what I stated.
    As I said; While not the norm or often done, it is a medical procedure.

    2. Wrong. As it was used. D'oh!
    And I seriously doubt that they have access to all the records over time when it has been used.

    Bottom line, it is as I stated: While not the norm or often done, it is a medical procedure.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  9. #669
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: UN Officials Demand Prosecutions for US Torture

    Quote Originally Posted by Libertie76 View Post
    Yea because the cia had no idea forcing a rod to shoot food up people's asses would cause then humiliation and psychological torture
    Emotional argument noted.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  10. #670
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Seen
    09-26-15 @ 04:38 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,143

    Re: UN Officials Demand Prosecutions for US Torture

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Clearly you have trouble making the connections with what has been said.

    1. Irrelevant to what I stated.
    As I said; While not the norm or often done, it is a medical procedure.

    2. Wrong. As it was used. D'oh!
    And I seriously doubt that they have access to all the records over time when it has been used.

    Bottom line, it is as I stated: While not the norm or often done, it is a medical procedure.
    Ok if you break your leg and a group of people hold you down against your will and amputate your leg is it torture or just a medical procedure?

Page 67 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •