Page 66 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
Results 651 to 660 of 822

Thread: UN Officials Demand Prosecutions for US Torture

  1. #651
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: UN Officials Demand Prosecutions for US Torture

    Quote Originally Posted by Threegoofs View Post
    Just to inject reality...rectal feeding is not a medical procedure
    Wrong. Your reality is not reality.
    While not the norm or often done, it is a medical procedure.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  2. #652
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Seen
    09-26-15 @ 04:38 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,143

    Re: UN Officials Demand Prosecutions for US Torture

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Where the **** do you get this "jamming" crap from?
    It is a medical procedure.
    Show they didn't use lubrication.

    That is pretty much all you have done from the get. Spin what actually happened. Just stop.




    No.
    That is what you get for relying bad unquoted sources.
    At least five. The five cited.
    That doesn't mean more than five.
    Had there been more than five, this biased report would have been sure you had been informed of it. Duh!

    The CIA forced the nutrient enemas on two detainees who attempted hunger strikes, a third who “partially refus[ed] liquids”, a fourth “without a determination of medical need”, and a fifth whose case details are not divulged.

    Controversial 'rectal feeding' technique used to control detainees' behaviour | US news | The Guardian

    The forth and fifth have not been determined if there was a medical need.
    Doesn't mean it didn't exist. And since they didn't interview all involved making it a biased, flawed and meaningless report, you can almost rest assured that there was reason.




    You really need to cease with the childish personal attacks.
    And no, it isn't relevant to this discussion.
    Are you saying rectal feeding is a medical procedure yes or no

  3. #653
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: UN Officials Demand Prosecutions for US Torture

    Quote Originally Posted by Libertie76 View Post
    Are you saying rectal feeding is a medical procedure yes or no

    Why don't you read what you quote?
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  4. #654
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Seen
    09-26-15 @ 04:38 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,143

    Re: UN Officials Demand Prosecutions for US Torture

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Where the **** do you get this "jamming" crap from?
    It is a medical procedure.
    Show they didn't use lubrication.

    That is pretty much all you have done from the get. Spin what actually happened. Just stop.




    No.
    That is what you get for relying bad unquoted sources.
    At least five. The five cited.
    That doesn't mean more than five.
    Had there been more than five, this biased report would have been sure you had been informed of it. Duh!

    The CIA forced the nutrient enemas on two detainees who attempted hunger strikes, a third who “partially refus[ed] liquids”, a fourth “without a determination of medical need”, and a fifth whose case details are not divulged.

    Controversial 'rectal feeding' technique used to control detainees' behaviour | US news | The Guardian

    The forth and fifth have not been determined if there was a medical need.
    Doesn't mean it didn't exist. And since they didn't interview all involved making it a biased, flawed and meaningless report, you can almost rest assured that there was reason.




    You really need to cease with the childish personal attacks.
    And no, it isn't relevant to this discussion.
    Partially refused liquids what does that mean

  5. #655
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Seen
    09-26-15 @ 04:38 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,143

    Re: UN Officials Demand Prosecutions for US Torture

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post

    Why don't you read what you quote?
    Then shOuld we use it medically in hospitals

  6. #656
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: UN Officials Demand Prosecutions for US Torture

    Quote Originally Posted by Libertie76 View Post
    Partially refused liquids what does that mean
    Why don't you ask the authors of the report? They are the ones who know what their spun wording actually means. Not that they would tell you the truth though.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  7. #657
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Seen
    09-26-15 @ 04:38 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,143

    Re: UN Officials Demand Prosecutions for US Torture

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Where the **** do you get this "jamming" crap from?
    It is a medical procedure.
    Show they didn't use lubrication.

    That is pretty much all you have done from the get. Spin what actually happened. Just stop.




    No.
    That is what you get for relying bad unquoted sources.
    At least five. The five cited.
    That doesn't mean more than five.
    Had there been more than five, this biased report would have been sure you had been informed of it. Duh!

    The CIA forced the nutrient enemas on two detainees who attempted hunger strikes, a third who “partially refus[ed] liquids”, a fourth “without a determination of medical need”, and a fifth whose case details are not divulged.

    Controversial 'rectal feeding' technique used to control detainees' behaviour | US news | The Guardian

    The forth and fifth have not been determined if there was a medical need.
    Doesn't mean it didn't exist. And since they didn't interview all involved making it a biased, flawed and meaningless report, you can almost rest assured that there was reason.




    You really need to cease with the childish personal attacks.
    And no, it isn't relevant to this discussion.
    Tell me they didn't use lube is that a sick joke?

    Medical need? They attempted a hunger strike were they in such a bad condition they required it during their hunger strike? Or did the cia just get mad at them for not eating...

  8. #658
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Seen
    09-26-15 @ 04:38 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,143

    Re: UN Officials Demand Prosecutions for US Torture

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Why don't you ask the authors of the report? They are the ones who know what their spun wording actually means. Not that they would tell you the truth though.
    Maybe they partially refused the water boarding liquid...

  9. #659
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: UN Officials Demand Prosecutions for US Torture

    Quote Originally Posted by Libertie76 View Post
    Tell me they didn't use lube is that a sick joke?
    WTF?
    It was a medical procedure.
    Prove they didn't use lubrication.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  10. #660
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Seen
    09-26-15 @ 04:38 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,143

    Re: UN Officials Demand Prosecutions for US Torture

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    WTF?
    It was a medical procedure.
    Prove they didn't use lubrication.
    If I jammed a 20inch long dildo in your ass without permission could I suggest it's not rape because I used lube?

Page 66 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •