Page 65 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
Results 641 to 650 of 822

Thread: UN Officials Demand Prosecutions for US Torture

  1. #641
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Seen
    09-26-15 @ 04:38 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,143

    Re: UN Officials Demand Prosecutions for US Torture

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post

    And around and around we go.
    And again. You are going in circles.
    You already know that it was used for feeding, and they found that it had a secondary benefit.
    Is this really how you expand your knowledge? I'm going in circles? You're jUst acting like a child. I think it's time to induce rectal feeding to you because you sure as hell aren't complying to any respectful debate practices.

  2. #642
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: UN Officials Demand Prosecutions for US Torture

    Quote Originally Posted by Libertie76 View Post
    Is this really how you expand your knowledge? I'm going in circles? You're jUst acting like a child. I think it's time to induce rectal feeding to you because you sure as hell aren't complying to any respectful debate practices.
    And again. How many times do you need to be told that this is not about me? Huh?

    You had the only appropriate answer from the beginning yet you continually asked for the same thing over and over again.
    It was done for feeding purposes.

    And from that they found that it had a secondary benefit.

    It was obviously so effective at stopping them from refusing feeding/hydration that it was only done what... five times was it?
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  3. #643
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Seen
    09-26-15 @ 04:38 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,143

    Re: UN Officials Demand Prosecutions for US Torture

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    And again. How many times do you need to be told that this is not about me? Huh?

    You had the only appropriate answer from the beginning yet you continually asked for the same thing over and over again.
    It was done for feeding purposes.

    And from that they found that it had a secondary benefit.

    It was obviously so effective at stopping them from refusing feeding/hydration that it was only done what... five times was it?
    The feeding was administered on 5 detainees, did the report show how it was medically necessary? Was it necessary?

    Should we use it in hospitals instead of iv drips?

    What was the secondary benefit?

    Did the cia mislead pepple on the report?

  4. #644
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: UN Officials Demand Prosecutions for US Torture

    Quote Originally Posted by Libertie76 View Post
    The feeding was administered on 5 detainees, did the report show how it was medically necessary? Was it necessary?

    Obviously, if they refused to eat or drink, yep! Perfectly acceptable.
    Doesn't matter what the report showed, as we already know it was biased and did not interview all. Meaning it is incomplete and useless.

    So again since you obviously do not understand what has been said.
    You had the only appropriate answer from the beginning yet you continually asked for the same thing over and over again.
    It was done for feeding purposes.

    And from that they found that it had a secondary benefit.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  5. #645
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Seen
    09-26-15 @ 04:38 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,143

    Re: UN Officials Demand Prosecutions for US Torture

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    And again. How many times do you need to be told that this is not about me? Huh?

    You had the only appropriate answer from the beginning yet you continually asked for the same thing over and over again.
    It was done for feeding purposes.

    And from that they found that it had a secondary benefit.

    It was obviously so effective at stopping them from refusing feeding/hydration that it was only done what... five times was it?
    http://rt.com/usa/213603-torture-pan...king-findings/

    "At least one detainee, however, was subsequently diagnosed with chronic hemorrhoids, an anal fissure, and symptomatic rectal prolapse after being rectally fed. The CIA also said that doing as much to a detainee was necessary in instances where prisoners became uncooperative, but the Senate panel found that records suggested such was done to inmates regardless of whether they were willing to cooperate."

  6. #646
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Seen
    09-26-15 @ 04:38 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,143

    Re: UN Officials Demand Prosecutions for US Torture

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post

    Obviously, if they refused to eat or drink, yep! Perfectly acceptable.
    Doesn't matter what the report showed, as we already know it was biased and did not interview all. Meaning it is incomplete and useless.

    So again since you obviously do not understand what has been said.
    You had the only appropriate answer from the beginning yet you continually asked for the same thing over and over again.
    It was done for feeding purposes.

    And from that they found that it had a secondary benefit.
    So then it's safe to say it was probably done to more then 5 people right?

    Are you going to answer my questions?

  7. #647
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: UN Officials Demand Prosecutions for US Torture

    Quote Originally Posted by Libertie76 View Post
    10 most shocking facts we found in CIA torture report ? RT USA

    "At least one detainee, however, was subsequently diagnosed with chronic hemorrhoids, an anal fissure, and symptomatic rectal prolapse after being rectally fed. The CIA also said that doing as much to a detainee was necessary in instances where prisoners became uncooperative, but the Senate panel found that records suggested such was done to inmates regardless of whether they were willing to cooperate."
    Five times.
    Excuse me while I roll my eyes.

    As for this detainees ass? Prove it happened from the medical procedure and not from some other reason. You can't. And that is just another reason to dismiss this report as political hackery.
    What this panel says they found is irrelevant as they did not interview all. It is nothing but biased political hackery.



    Quote Originally Posted by Libertie76 View Post
    So then it's safe to say it was probably done to more then 5 people right?
    WTF? You are the one who has latched on to this report as if it is meaningful. How many did it say were forced fed? Five right?


    Quote Originally Posted by Libertie76 View Post
    Are you going to answer my questions?
    I have answered all relevant questions. All those irrelevant get ignored.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  8. #648
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Seen
    09-26-15 @ 04:38 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,143

    Re: UN Officials Demand Prosecutions for US Torture

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Five times.
    Excuse me while I roll my eyes.

    As for this detainees ass? Prove it happened from the medical procedure and not from some other reason. You can't. And that is just another reason to dismiss this report as political hackery.
    What this panel says they found is irrelevant as they did not interview all. It is nothing but biased political hackery.



    WTF? You are the one who has latched on to this report as if it is meaningful. How many did it say were forced fed? Five right?


    I have answered all relevant questions. All those irrelevant get ignored.
    So you think jamming a long tube full of hummus and food and forcing someone to bend over and just take it while it shoots into your intestines would have absolutely no relation to the further medical problems?

    No it said at least 5 with no medical reasoning

    If it's a medical procedure should we use it in hospitals is a very very relevant question you're just being a child and reFusing to answer

  9. #649
    Quantum sufficit

    Threegoofs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The birthplace of Italian Beef
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,556

    Re: UN Officials Demand Prosecutions for US Torture

    Just to inject reality...rectal feeding is not a medical procedure and it makes no sense as Virtually no nutrients would be absorbed from introducing food into the distal bowel.

    It's also a terrible way to hydrate someone.
    Many Trump supporters have lots of problems, and those deplorables are bringing those problems to us. They’re racists. They’re misogynists. They’re islamophobic. They're xenophobes and homophobes. And some, I assume, are good people.

  10. #650
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: UN Officials Demand Prosecutions for US Torture

    Quote Originally Posted by Libertie76 View Post
    So you think jamming a long tube full of hummus and food and forcing someone to bend over and just take it while it shoots into your intestines would have absolutely no relation to the further medical problems?
    Where the **** do you get this "jamming" crap from?
    It is a medical procedure.
    Show they didn't use lubrication.

    That is pretty much all you have done from the get. Spin what actually happened. Just stop.



    Quote Originally Posted by Libertie76 View Post
    No it said at least 5 with no medical reasoning

    No.
    That is what you get for relying bad unquoted sources.
    At least five. The five cited.
    That doesn't mean more than five.
    Had there been more than five, this biased report would have been sure you had been informed of it. Duh!

    The CIA forced the nutrient enemas on two detainees who attempted hunger strikes, a third who “partially refus[ed] liquids”, a fourth “without a determination of medical need”, and a fifth whose case details are not divulged.

    Controversial 'rectal feeding' technique used to control detainees' behaviour | US news | The Guardian

    The forth and fifth have not been determined if there was a medical need.
    Doesn't mean it didn't exist. And since they didn't interview all involved making it a biased, flawed and meaningless report, you can almost rest assured that there was reason.




    You really need to cease with the childish personal attacks.
    And no, it isn't relevant to this discussion.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

Page 65 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •