Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
Results 171 to 176 of 176

Thread: Philly Mayor: ‘You Have Some Police Officers Who Are Increasingly Afraid...."

  1. #171
    Educator Flamethrower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    01-13-15 @ 10:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,043

    Re: Philly Mayor: ‘You Have Some Police Officers Who Are Increasingly Afraid...."

    Quote Originally Posted by AJiveMan View Post
    Visiting would give a person the gist of what a community looks like after manufacturing jobs lost to foreign countries.
    I can visit a similar bad area not too far away. Almost always, a community of Obama-lovers has allowed the criminal element to run free in such areas and ruin it.
    “Egotist, n. A person of low taste, more interested in himself than in me.”
    ― Ambrose Bierce, The Unabridged Devil's Dictionary

  2. #172
    Paying To Play
    AJiveMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    wisconSIN
    Last Seen
    05-15-15 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,775

    Re: Philly Mayor: ‘You Have Some Police Officers Who Are Increasingly Afraid...."

    Quote Originally Posted by Flamethrower View Post
    I can visit a similar bad area not too far away. Almost always, a community of Obama-lovers has allowed the criminal element to run free in such areas and ruin it.
    Obama lovers? running free?

  3. #173
    Educator Flamethrower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    01-13-15 @ 10:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,043

    Re: Philly Mayor: ‘You Have Some Police Officers Who Are Increasingly Afraid...."

    Quote Originally Posted by AJiveMan View Post
    Obama lovers? running free?
    Obama lovers: aka liberal democrats

    Running free: not being disciplined or not serving time in jail.
    “Egotist, n. A person of low taste, more interested in himself than in me.”
    ― Ambrose Bierce, The Unabridged Devil's Dictionary

  4. #174
    Paying To Play
    AJiveMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    wisconSIN
    Last Seen
    05-15-15 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    5,775

    Re: Philly Mayor: ‘You Have Some Police Officers Who Are Increasingly Afraid...."

    Quote Originally Posted by Flamethrower View Post
    Obama lovers: aka liberal democrats

    Running free: not being disciplined or not serving time in jail.
    What about liberal republicans? Possibly once Obama lovers?

    Running free? there's a few in my state, they stole something, committed some kind of fraud, something minor, the judges here fine them, the DOC puts them in rehabilitation housing, and they must keep their noses out of trouble. Jail time? some serve a few days, some serve a month or two, depends on the severity of the offense committed.

    The running free scenario has been going on since the beginning of time, there's not enough jail space to incarcerate all the running free people.

    In 1975, while delivering pizzas to make extra money, my car was stolen with a snapon tool box full of mechanics tools in it, Chicago police never caught the people who did it. I forgot, and forgave pretty quickly.

    In 2005, my apartment was broken into, a digital camera was stolen, keepsake silver bullion pieces were stolen, jewelry was taken, cash was stolen, a dvd player and movies were taken, police never caught the thieves, oh well, I got over it.

    what are you not over? Obama's reelection? did someone commit a crime against you or your property? you sound like you have an ax to grind against people. is it eating you up inside?

  5. #175
    Educator Flamethrower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    01-13-15 @ 10:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,043

    Re: Philly Mayor: ‘You Have Some Police Officers Who Are Increasingly Afraid...."

    Quote Originally Posted by AJiveMan View Post
    What about liberal republicans? Possibly once Obama lovers?

    Running free? there's a few in my state, they stole something, committed some kind of fraud, something minor, the judges here fine them, the DOC puts them in rehabilitation housing, and they must keep their noses out of trouble. Jail time? some serve a few days, some serve a month or two, depends on the severity of the offense committed.

    The running free scenario has been going on since the beginning of time, there's not enough jail space to incarcerate all the running free people.

    In 1975, while delivering pizzas to make extra money, my car was stolen with a snapon tool box full of mechanics tools in it, Chicago police never caught the people who did it. I forgot, and forgave pretty quickly.

    In 2005, my apartment was broken into, a digital camera was stolen, keepsake silver bullion pieces were stolen, jewelry was taken, cash was stolen, a dvd player and movies were taken, police never caught the thieves, oh well, I got over it.

    what are you not over? Obama's reelection? did someone commit a crime against you or your property? you sound like you have an ax to grind against people. is it eating you up inside?
    I have had some major funds cheated out of me by fraud---but my major ax to grind is with the both the people who commit violent crimes and those in power who believe this is no big deal.

    Certainly this is no more evident than the current Thug-huggers, the ones rioting, marching in the streets and chanting "Dead cops."
    “Egotist, n. A person of low taste, more interested in himself than in me.”
    ― Ambrose Bierce, The Unabridged Devil's Dictionary

  6. #176
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    41,513

    Re: Philly Mayor: ‘You Have Some Police Officers Who Are Increasingly Afraid...."

    Quote Originally Posted by Flamethrower View Post
    Obama lovers: aka liberal democrats

    Running free: not being disciplined or not serving time in jail.
    Round up all them there liberal Democrats! Throw them in jail, make room for real Americans! Can't have them running free!
    "Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud... [he's] playing the American public for suckers." Mitt Romney

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •