Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 393

Thread: Satanic Temple display approved for Florida Capitol

  1. #21
    Guru
    Hari Seldon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    New York
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:18 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    3,584

    Re: Satanic Temple display approved for Florida Capitol

    Where is the Menorah?
    Never let your sense of morals get in the way of doing what's right.
    Isaac Asimov

  2. #22
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    Re: Satanic Temple display approved for Florida Capitol

    Quote Originally Posted by Declan View Post
    You could make a penis tree, but people might think it is a sea urchin exhibit or something. Maybe a cornucopia shaped like a vagina spewing lots of penises
    The french are way ahead of you (that is an art museums Christmas tree)


  3. #23
    Guru
    Declan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 04:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    4,670

    Re: Satanic Temple display approved for Florida Capitol

    Quote Originally Posted by tacomancer View Post
    The french are way ahead of you (that is an art museums Christmas tree)

    Looks like the finial on my wood fence.

  4. #24
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    Re: Satanic Temple display approved for Florida Capitol

    Quote Originally Posted by Declan View Post
    Looks like the finial on my wood fence.
    Or a butt plug

  5. #25
    Dungeon Master
    anti socialist

    X Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Proud
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    44,727

    Re: Satanic Temple display approved for Florida Capitol

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    You're wrong. Your boring posts just didn't match up to the stupidity of your Christian brethren at the Blaze.
    Which is pretty much an admission of what I said. There was no one here to needle so you went some random place, quoted some random people and responded to them instead.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.
    Mahatma Gandhi


  6. #26
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    Re: Satanic Temple display approved for Florida Capitol

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    Which is pretty much an admission of what I said. There was no one here to needle so you went some random place, quoted some random people and responded to them instead.
    To be fair, comments on news articles tend to offer an opportunity to point and laugh at the freaks

  7. #27
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,056

    Re: Satanic Temple display approved for Florida Capitol

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    Which is pretty much an admission of what I said.
    No no, I didn't say I picked those posts because of outrage, I picked them because they were stupid. There is no outrage in telling satanists to find out what day Satan was born in and celebrate that day. That's just plain stupid. There is no outrage in a guy saying Satanism and Christianity are both full of ****. There's not even much outrage in asking people on the internet to find out who did this and post their address. That's just, laughable. I guess the NAMBLA one could be considered outrage, if one ignores the fact that this guy thought NAMBLA was a religious group of some sort. Again, X Factor, your hurt feelings that someone is laughing at the stupid things some Christians say does not really get much traction when from the beginning they were posted cause of how funny they were and not because of a lack of outrage. Hell, I didn't even read anything other than the OP before posting. Now, if you've got nothing to add, I suggest you move along, maybe you could respond to some of my posts about your "evolutionist quote".
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  8. #28
    Dungeon Master
    anti socialist

    X Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Proud
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    44,727

    Re: Satanic Temple display approved for Florida Capitol

    Quote Originally Posted by tacomancer View Post
    To be fair, comments on news articles tend to offer an opportunity to point and laugh at the freaks
    So do comments on forum threads about searching the net looking for the outrage that's missing here (so far).
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.
    Mahatma Gandhi


  9. #29
    Dungeon Master
    anti socialist

    X Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Proud
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    44,727

    Re: Satanic Temple display approved for Florida Capitol

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    No no, I didn't say I picked those posts because of outrage,
    I know you didn't say it. It was obvious.

    I picked them because they were stupid. There is no outrage in telling satanists to find out what day Satan was born in and celebrate that day. That's just plain stupid. There is no outrage in a guy saying Satanism and Christianity are both full of ****. There's not even much outrage in asking people on the internet to find out who did this and post their address. That's just, laughable. I guess the NAMBLA one could be considered outrage, if one ignores the fact that this guy thought NAMBLA was a religious group of some sort. Again, X Factor, your hurt feelings that someone is laughing at the stupid things some Christians say does not really get much traction when from the beginning they were posted cause of how funny they were and not because of a lack of outrage. Hell, I didn't even read anything other than the OP before posting. Now, if you've got nothing to add, I suggest you move along, maybe you could respond to some of my posts about your "evolutionist quote".
    Just saving this. You have a tendency to completely retool your replies.

    You think you have the ability to hurt my feelings? That would mean I give some sort of **** about what you say. I learned better when you took a demonstrably false position in a thread about the Arizona immigration bill then fled the thread when you couldn't respond - likely to go look for something random on the Internet you felt more comfortable replying to.
    Last edited by X Factor; 12-05-14 at 10:29 PM.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.
    Mahatma Gandhi


  10. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Last Seen
    06-30-16 @ 07:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    13,309
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Satanic Temple display approved for Florida Capitol

    Quote Originally Posted by Somerville View Post
    What do you think? Has "religious freedom" gone too far?



    Some people don't think it should happen -- Satanists Win the Right to Place ‘Grossly Offensive’ Holiday Display Next to the Nativity Inside Florida’s Capitol

    Anybody want to bet that some "real Amurrican" will deface or damage the display?
    This abomination should absolutely not be allowed.

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •