Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 393

Thread: Satanic Temple display approved for Florida Capitol

  1. #11
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:23 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,018

    Re: Satanic Temple display approved for Florida Capitol

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    I guess there wasn't enough outrage for Hatuey's taste so he had to go find some elsewhere. Too funny.
    You're wrong. Your boring posts just didn't match up to the stupidity of your Christian brethren at the Blaze.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  2. #12
    Guru
    Declan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 04:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    4,670

    Re: Satanic Temple display approved for Florida Capitol

    Quote Originally Posted by a351 View Post
    They might have a legal right to do so, but that doesn't make it any less childish. Satanists are your trolls of the religious sphere.
    Would it really be that much different than allowing people to display totem poles or fertility masks in public places? Perhaps exposing ourselves to other people's beliefs through observing their paraphernalia outweighs our opinions on whether or not Satanism is a religion or a manifestation of a sexual fetish.

  3. #13
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    Re: Satanic Temple display approved for Florida Capitol

    Quote Originally Posted by a351 View Post
    They might have a legal right to do so, but that doesn't make it any less childish. Satanists are your trolls of the religious sphere.
    I know and its funny as hell

  4. #14
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    Re: Satanic Temple display approved for Florida Capitol

    Quote Originally Posted by Declan View Post
    Would it really be that much different than allowing people to display totem poles or fertility masks in public places? Perhaps exposing ourselves to other people's beliefs through observing their paraphernalia outweighs our opinions on whether or not Satanism is a religion or a manifestation of a sexual fetish.
    We need a shinto group so we can put penises everywhere

  5. #15
    Global Moderator
    Truth will set you free
    digsbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Metro Washington DC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,953

    Re: Satanic Temple display approved for Florida Capitol

    I don't want the government attacking or preventing my rights to religious expression, wouldn't want to wish that upon the satanists either.
    When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. -Socrates
    Tired of elections being between the lesser of two evils.

  6. #16
    Guru
    Declan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 04:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    4,670

    Re: Satanic Temple display approved for Florida Capitol

    Quote Originally Posted by tacomancer View Post
    We need a shinto group so we can put penises everywhere
    Not everywhere--just in their allotted square footage of the public exhibit. We have to save room for the Sufi to erect a display too.

  7. #17
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    Re: Satanic Temple display approved for Florida Capitol

    Quote Originally Posted by Declan View Post
    Not everywhere--just in their allotted square footage of the public exhibit. We have to save room for the Sufi to erect a display too.
    Giant penises in the allotted space.


    Sounds like the plot of a potential porn movie..

  8. #18
    Global Moderator
    Truth will set you free
    digsbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Metro Washington DC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,953

    Re: Satanic Temple display approved for Florida Capitol

    Quote Originally Posted by tacomancer View Post
    Giant penises in the allotted space.


    Sounds like the plot of a potential porn movie..
    Deck the balls with boughs of holly pha-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-llic.
    When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. -Socrates
    Tired of elections being between the lesser of two evils.

  9. #19
    Guru
    Declan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 04:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    4,670

    Re: Satanic Temple display approved for Florida Capitol

    Quote Originally Posted by tacomancer View Post
    Giant penises in the allotted space.


    Sounds like the plot of a potential porn movie..
    You could make a penis tree, but people might think it is a sea urchin exhibit or something. Maybe a cornucopia shaped like a vagina spewing lots of penises

  10. #20
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    Re: Satanic Temple display approved for Florida Capitol

    Quote Originally Posted by digsbe View Post
    Deck the balls with boughs of holly pha-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-llic.
    To which society shakes their head at the folly ...

Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •