Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 256

Thread: Protests in support of Eric Garner erupt in New York and elsewhere

  1. #181
    Professor
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    1,401

    Re: Protests in support of Eric Garner erupt in New York and elsewhere

    Quote Originally Posted by Roadvirus View Post
    What a load of melodramatic crap.
    No that would be your comment.

  2. #182
    Professor
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    1,401

    Re: Protests in support of Eric Garner erupt in New York and elsewhere

    Quote Originally Posted by Hamster Buddha View Post
    Man that math is a joke. The idea that a family of four would have to "scrape by" on 80K. I think someone has lived a super privlieged life if you think for three kids and a single parent demands 80K. My mother was disabled, and was able to take care of me, my brother, and another friend of mine who was kicked out by his mom on the disability/social security check and food stamps. And I can guarantee you that it didn't add up to no 80K, or believe me, I think we could of lived off better than generic crap. Also keep in mind this is from the EPI, not exactly the most neutral source your could of reference. I mean, I doubt would take any info from the Heritage or Cato Institutes, so let's not waste each other's time hmm? So as you say,



    Couldn't of said it better myself. 80K... maybe if they live in a mansion and have to find electricity for their ten thousand watt jacuzzi.



    Come on, I need a good laugh, I'd liked to know what you think the membership is of the KKK. This'll be good.


    You've obviously not met Van Jones then...



    Tell that to the Chinese are living vastly superior lives once that chucked that whole communism/socialism crap out an air duct...



    Fun fact, communist governments have killed over 94 million people in the last century. Just how many people do you think Racism killed over the last hundred years? I'll give you a hint, it's far... far... less than that. And as far as radical environmentalist, who are terrorist, it's important to note that since 2003, they've been responsible for over 300 million in property damage.



    It's a little sad really. All I hear from you at this point is, "You don't think everything that is wrong in the world is because of those mean white republicans! You're a racist!" Well you can continue on your five year old tantrum as I continue discussions with the actual adults in this thread. You can have the last word, for as little worth as it is.
    Oh I forgot here is a article explaining why the soviet union was never socialist.

    http://www.chomsky.info/articles/1986----.htm

  3. #183
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Protests in support of Eric Garner erupt in New York and elsewhere

    "So when I say 'most of the looters were black' it is racist?
    But when you say, 'of course most of the looters were black' it is proof that my statement is racist?"

    You responded, "It is racist to state that all the looters are black without stating all the facts with it, and defending a obviously racist cartoon is, well, racist..."

    You should have just said you had no argument or, even better, said nothing at all.

    Mr. V.: "Would you like a link? Or would you like a quote?

    'A caliphate is an Islamic state. It's led by a caliph, who is a political and religious leader who is a successor (caliph) to the Islamic prophet Muhammad. His power and authority is absolute.'

    I am beginning to believe the US has become a caliphate."
    Quote Originally Posted by b_dubz View Post
    Omg Obamas not even Muslim! He never was!! His dad was...
    Obama has shown, by his actions, that he is an Islamofascist supporter. He is the Father of Lies. Islamists are allowed, if not encouraged, to lie to unbelievers in order to deceive them.

    He is christian (in a vein attempt to appease the insatiable right wing) but really I think he's probably secular in his heart...
    Which tells me that you are acknowledging that The One on the golf course is a liar.

    Actually a caliphate is not a state, its a title for a political and religious leader. Technically their is only supposed to be one, and they are supposed to be the defendants of Muhammad, but they have been arguing with each other about it since Muhammad died.

    So your half right...
    We can agree to disagree. The quote I took was from a web site, probably Wiki.

  4. #184
    Professor
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    1,401

    Re: Protests in support of Eric Garner erupt in New York and elsewhere

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    "So when I say 'most of the looters were black' it is racist?
    But when you say, 'of course most of the looters were black' it is proof that my statement is racist?"

    You responded, "It is racist to state that all the looters are black without stating all the facts with it, and defending a obviously racist cartoon is, well, racist..."

    You should have just said you had no argument or, even better, said nothing at all.

    Mr. V.: "Would you like a link? Or would you like a quote?

    'A caliphate is an Islamic state. It's led by a caliph, who is a political and religious leader who is a successor (caliph) to the Islamic prophet Muhammad. His power and authority is absolute.'

    I am beginning to believe the US has become a caliphate."

    Obama has shown, by his actions, that he is an Islamofascist supporter. He is the Father of Lies. Islamists are allowed, if not encouraged, to lie to unbelievers in order to deceive them.


    Which tells me that you are acknowledging that The One on the golf course is a liar.



    We can agree to disagree. The quote I took was from a web site, probably Wiki.
    No it was not because then it would be correct, as a posed to half correct and half wrong.

    I don't agree to disagree with people that are blatantly wrong. That would be admitting their is a possibility that they are right.

    Your quoting me out of context

    I said when you say all the looters are black, without aknolodging where they were, why they were looting, or the situation as a whole it is racist.

    I have a very good argument. You have none, other than racism and xenophobia. Oh I forgot and lies and propaganda.

    WHAT IS A ISLAMOFACIST?????????

    your just as indoctrinated as the jihadists your realize and you sound equally insane....

    The one on the golf course? Who is that?

    God this post you made... I think i lossed a few iq points reading it...

  5. #185
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,568
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Protests in support of Eric Garner erupt in New York and elsewhere

    Quote Originally Posted by Phys251 View Post


    .
    There is some truth in that.

  6. #186
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Protests in support of Eric Garner erupt in New York and elsewhere

    Quote Originally Posted by b_dubz View Post

    God this post you made... I think i lossed a few iq points reading it...
    Every post you leave offers significant affirmations of your concern.

  7. #187
    Sage
    Roadvirus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Illinois, USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    6,134

    Re: Protests in support of Eric Garner erupt in New York and elsewhere

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    There is some truth in that.
    How so? All i see is a bunch of Anti-White twaddle created by someone who then posted it on the internet.

  8. #188
    Sage

    Mason66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,444

    Re: "Michael Brown's virus" has already infected the NY city.

    Quote Originally Posted by b_dubz View Post
    The root cause of garners death was corrupt, racist pigs. And politics like neocons and democratic centrists that allows such things to flourish. Honestly I don't think you understand what the word liberal means...

    Yes because conservative prolitcians have never pushed racist policy's that support the police... Oh wait their the main purveyors of such policy's that's right!

    Furthermore the whole "taking your wealth" thing. Most wealth in america is Ill gotten and at the expense of others. The government needs to take some on order to support things like schools and the impoverished. Things that benefit everybody. Frankly they don't take enough and they misuse large portions of what they do.

    The pigs are agents of themselves. They lobby (very successfully) for laws that benefit them, and do as the please. They have no one to answer to except the fop, which almost always pardons them and has the "right" to step in on legal proceedings and do as it pleases, blocking prosecution of pigs that should be in jail.
    Can you post your address so we can make sure your ill gotten wealth is the first to be absorbed into the collective?

  9. #189
    Sage

    Mason66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,444

    Re: Protests in support of Eric Garner erupt in New York and elsewhere

    Quote Originally Posted by b_dubz View Post
    Why did you require your silly post?

    The fact that the vast majority of the city is black. The way you say the looters are black without knowing/sighting the facts of the situation is indicative of racism.

    Obama is not even close to a Marxist, he is not Islamic, he is certainly not fascist (god you people misuse that word ALLOT)

    its a comparison. Their were people looting their that did much more property damage and got in much less trouble its indicative of the racism in america. Learn to read.

    Nope pigs are pigs I call em like I see em.

    Again the only sick thing here is the racism and greed that is the foundation of American libertarianism.
    Your constant lack of grammar and misuse of synonyms makes reading your posts very difficult.

  10. #190
    Sage

    Mason66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,444

    Re: Protests in support of Eric Garner erupt in New York and elsewhere

    Quote Originally Posted by b_dubz View Post
    Ummmm it has allot more to do with wealth than color these days. All those people grew up with a good amount of wealth (and by that I mean not dirt poor) conversely the majority of dirt poor people in America are black, largely due to racist policy's of the past.

    Furthermore it is racist because their are like 8 people protesting and two looting. Theirs should have been a huge crowd protesting and two looting as that would show the real numbers better.

    Its also racist because their should have been a large group of people blocking the looters, as their was allot of people (more than the looters) protecting stores as well.

    It is racist. Just get over it.
    Oprah grew up with wealth? I must have missed that part of her story.

Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •