Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 256

Thread: Protests in support of Eric Garner erupt in New York and elsewhere

  1. #131
    Professor
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    1,401

    Re: Protests in support of Eric Garner erupt in New York and elsewhere

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    What did you intend to say?
    That your post was silly, (but not as silly as this one!) And that I saw no reason for you to even say it?


    You do realize that you are boring, don't you? The majority of the looter sere black. It is a fact when I say it and it is a fact when, a few sentences later you admitted it.
    You do realize your ignorance is showing right?



    Of course he is Marxist. And he is an Islamofascist supporter. Just look at all the good he has done in the Middle East.
    No he is not. What Marxist policy's has he initiated? None. A Marxist/socialist is somebody that believes the people should control the means of production. No more, no less. Obama has not enacted a single policy to this end.

    And don't even try to say the ACA was Marxist/socialist because your just wrong. It did help some people, but it was a corporatist policy because it helped the insurance company's the most, and because it doesn't provide any better care or help to put the healthcare system in the hands of the people. It could also be considered a fascist policy because of the symbiosis it forms between state and corporation.

    Wtf is a islamofascist? Making up words now eh?

    He can't be a Marxist and a fascist. Their mutually exclusive terms. Again Marxists believe in getting rid of corporations entirely and putting the means of production into the hands of the people. Fascists believe in a symbiosis of corporations and government, a strong powerful ruler, and generally racism and nationality being very important. they are polar opposites. Again he can't be both and your ignorance is shining through... Although allot of people missuse the term "fascism"

    Ummmmm he's trying to clean up the mess bush started in the middle east... Its a mess. Hard to fix... Bush and conservatives started that mess, to put it at Obamas feet is extraordinarily unfair and incorrect.

    He did confound it more by giving them weapons in Syria, then again I am pretty sure the CIA/KGB/military industrial complex started that whole thing with the nerve gas, so really that's corporations and intelligent's faults...

    The Islamofascists in Iran will have nuclear weapons very soon now. Thanks Obama.
    Actually that's all on bush to.

    When he was in office the Iranian government sent him a deal to end their nuclear weapons program, and to open borders to inspectors, in exchange for ending the embargo. Bush threw it out for no apparent reason, even though it was a sweetheart deal.

    Don't give me any of that bs about not negotiating with terrorists, because bush's dad, your beloved (and evil) Regan, and the us government did just that during Iran contra.

    The Caliphate grows in Syria and Iraq. Thanks Obama.
    First of all Syria is still ruled by Assad. A christian. So your really not making sense now...

    So you don't know what the caliphate is do you?

    The caliphate is supposed to be the equivalency of the pope. To say it growing in negative terms is to show your rampant xenophobia...

    Furthermore their are multiple caliphates. Which one? The shia one? The Sunni one? Those are the main ones, and they have been fighting about who the rightful one is for ohhhhh say 1500 years or so... Since Muhammad died. Literally!

    I don't know why you would worry about a caliphate, or which one your even talking about!

    FYI don't watch fox. It rots the mind.
    Last edited by b_dubz; 12-09-14 at 09:19 PM.

  2. #132
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Protests in support of Eric Garner erupt in New York and elsewhere

    "What did you intend to say?"
    Quote Originally Posted by b_dubz View Post
    what a nonsensical statement. Don't just spout nonsensical jiberish.

    Obviously I intended to way exactly what I said. Ie disprove all that bs you wrote, and explain why your statements are VERY racist.
    Hmmm. So when I say most of the looters were black it is racist?
    But when you say of course most of the looters were black it is proof that my statement is racist?

    Awesome!

  3. #133
    Professor
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    1,401

    Re: Protests in support of Eric Garner erupt in New York and elsewhere

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    "What did you intend to say?"


    Hmmm. So when I say most of the looters were black it is racist?
    But when you say of course most of the looters were black it is proof that my statement is racist?

    Awesome!
    To say most of the looters were black without stating the extenuating circumstances of who lives their and that if looting is going on in that city that the looters will obviously be black is racist yes. I like how you didn't respond to any of the rest of the post, where I eviscerate all your other nonsense...

    What's wrong with the caliphate? That's another example of your extreme xenophobia thinking theirs something inherently bad about a caliphate...

    Also your posts are proof of your general racism.

  4. #134
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Protests in support of Eric Garner erupt in New York and elsewhere

    ""What did you intend to say?"


    Hmmm. So when I say most of the looters were black it is racist?
    But when you say of course most of the looters were black it is proof that my statement is racist?

    Awesome!"
    Quote Originally Posted by b_dubz View Post
    To say most of the looters were black without stating the extenuating circumstances of who lives their and that if looting is going on in that city that the looters will obviously be black is racist yes. I like how you didn't respond to any of the rest of the post, where I evicerate all your other nonsense...
    Given your enormous failure in the first paragraph I did not read any of the rest of it.

    Should I?

  5. #135
    Professor
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    1,401

    Re: Protests in support of Eric Garner erupt in New York and elsewhere

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    ""What did you intend to say?"


    Hmmm. So when I say most of the looters were black it is racist?
    But when you say of course most of the looters were black it is proof that my statement is racist?

    Awesome!"

    Given your enormous failure in the first paragraph I did not read any of the rest of it.

    Should I?
    Yea failure right... Go on with your racism then thinking its not... You will realize it one day when somebody hits you for saying something offensive I am sure...

    Again what's wrong with a caliphate per say? Let's see how deep your xenophobia goes...

  6. #136
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Protests in support of Eric Garner erupt in New York and elsewhere

    What did you intend to say?"

    Hmmm. So when I say most of the looters were black it is racist?
    But when you say of course most of the looters were black it is proof that my statement is racist?

    Awesome!"

    Given your enormous failure in the first paragraph I did not read any of the rest of it.

    Should I?"
    Quote Originally Posted by b_dubz View Post
    Yea failure right... Go on with your racism then thinking its not... You will realize it one day when somebody hits you for saying something offensive I am sure...

    Again what's wrong with a caliphate per say? Let's see how deep your xenophobia goes...
    This requires nothing else. Just reread what I wrote above.

  7. #137
    Professor
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    1,401

    Re: Protests in support of Eric Garner erupt in New York and elsewhere

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    What did you intend to say?"

    Hmmm. So when I say most of the looters were black it is racist?
    But when you say of course most of the looters were black it is proof that my statement is racist?

    Awesome!"

    Given your enormous failure in the first paragraph I did not read any of the rest of it.

    Should I?"

    This requires nothing else. Just reread what I wrote above.
    What you wrote above is a absurd defense of your racist statement. Stop trying to pass it off as logic. Anyone with half a brain will see right through it...

    Furthermore its racist because you don't mention that the vast majority of protestors weren't looting, and that some where even protecting buissness from looters.

    Your basically lying by omission.

    Again what's so bad about a caliphate? Do you even know what a caliphate is??

  8. #138
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Protests in support of Eric Garner erupt in New York and elsewhere

    "What did you intend to say?

    Hmmm. So when I say most of the looters were black it is racist?
    But when you say of course most of the looters were black it is proof that my statement is racist?

    Awesome!

    Given your enormous failure in the first paragraph I did not read any of the rest of it.

    Should I?

    This requires nothing else. Just reread what I wrote above."
    Quote Originally Posted by b_dubz View Post
    What you wrote above is a absurd defense of your racist statement. Stop trying to pass it off as logic. Anyone with half a brain will see right through it...

    Furthermore its racist because you don't mention that the vast majority of protestors weren't looting, and that some where even protecting buissness from looters.

    Your basically lying by omission.

    Again what's so bad about a caliphate? Do you even know what a caliphate is??
    You do know you have already lost, don't you?

  9. #139
    Professor
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    1,401

    Re: Protests in support of Eric Garner erupt in New York and elsewhere

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    "What did you intend to say?

    Hmmm. So when I say most of the looters were black it is racist?
    But when you say of course most of the looters were black it is proof that my statement is racist?

    Awesome!

    Given your enormous failure in the first paragraph I did not read any of the rest of it.

    Should I?

    This requires nothing else. Just reread what I wrote above."


    You do know you have already lost, don't you?
    Hahhahaa

    You know you come off as a bigot in these posts right?

    What's a caliphate again?

  10. #140
    Jokes Are a Cry For Help.
    CMPancake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    3,967
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: "Michael Brown's virus" has already infected the NY city.

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    What rights should cops forfeit?
    That's not what I'm suggesting.

Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •