Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 256

Thread: Protests in support of Eric Garner erupt in New York and elsewhere

  1. #101
    Professor
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    1,401

    Re: Protests in support of Eric Garner erupt in New York and elsewhere

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    Now that required some emotion combined with little thought. Pigs? What are you seventy?

    Are you arguing that the rioters have not plundered their neighbors only more directly than the government usually does? I have seen plenty of video showing people helping themselves to other peoples stuff. Most of the looters were black.
    "Most of the looters where black" racist much? If this happened in south philly or northeast Philly or Boston more looters would be white. Looting has to do with opportunity and poverty, not race. 90% of Ferguson is black. Of course the looters were black. Look up the pumpkin riot in ct that was mostly white college kids.

    No I'm not seventy, and yes pigs are pigs their are VERY FEW cops in america, and they are all drug down by the fop and they still enforce racist and unconstitutional laws. All cops need to pay out of pocket for the damages and crimes of their gang.

    The government has plundered poor neighborhoods through racist enforcement, disenfranchisement, and illegal laws, leaving the wealthier ones much more untouched. No I'm not talking about taxes either...

    You sir are the one with little thought or fore sight.

  2. #102
    Professor
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    1,401

    Re: Protests in support of Eric Garner erupt in New York and elsewhere

    Simple ignorance on parade is american libertarianism. Or just greed. Really a mix of the two. Its a ideology made up by corporatists in the 40s and 50s. The word libertarian actually means anarcho socialism historically, it has been twisted to a perverse level by the American corporatists like Volker and kolch.

    The evidence of racism is attacking a man for selling cigarrettes and continuing to do so when he says he can't breath. If you can't see that, your just to far gone.



    It makes perfect sense. That's all that's left in American politics. Centrist dems and neocons.

    I group all libertarians and conservatives in the group of greedy/ignorant people.

    I am a anarcho socialist. Which does not mean I do not believe in state. Anarchists are supposed to think the government can have power, but always questions the reasons for said power and do away with it once it is no longer needed. This provides for a gradual slide into a stateless utopia (otherwise known as communism) albeit it would take some time... Libertarians want to run towards statelessness like a chicken with its head cut off going towards the butcher. Its greed and ignorance that drives libertarianism.

    Racist policy's supported by conservatives let's see... Drug laws, slashing aid to the poor, killing public education, opposing universal healthcare, all the recent wars they started, trying to defund the ACA, allowing the "free" market to feed the poor crap, support of john birch society, attacking immigrants, the list goes on and on and on...

    "Black useful idiots" more racism I see...
    And their are no "radical leftists" that's a joke right?

    Furthermore as far as I know the only really illegal thing Obama has done is drone strikes. Bush started a whole war over absolutely nothing!

    The pigs render no service. They need to be replaced and punished for their criminal actions. I'm not scared of black people, I have loads of black, white, Asian, Indian, and Hispanic friends. Me thinks you are...

    No I support a better non evil system, that actually takes care of people. Not no system, that's savagery. Furthermore this country has been extremely corrupt since its founding. The founders (save Benjamin rush) were all imperialist, racist, mysogenistic guys that only wanted to expand their own powers and curtail the populist revolution they saw coming.

    They would be corporatists, not liberals. You should look up what the term liberal really means. Their is a reason american libertarians call themselves "original liberals" however I don't agree with either philosophy. For now I think socialist direct democracy is the way to go, with a goal of achieving communism eventually. I also don't think public property is a human right as I'm sure you do (the un agrees FYI) that does not mean shouldn't be allowed to own property, but its not a human right...

    Flat taxes work if you do away with all loopholes. Otherwise its just another windfall for the rich. Furthermore the wealthiest should have to pay more, because they benefit the most. Frankly I think wealth should be capped, along with poverty.

    Swing and a miss im 26 and until recently was making 40k a year... I decided to go back to school however... I don't steal.

    FYI my definitions of american libertarianism and anarchist come from Noam Chomsky. Have fun arguing with a PhD of literature from Harvard about words...

  3. #103
    Professor
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    1,401

    Re: Protests in support of Eric Garner erupt in New York and elsewhere

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    Before the revolution I gently suggest that you spend some time to get an education. After the revolution it will be too late.
    Wrong after it will be free and deplorable private schools outlawed. Equal playing field.

  4. #104
    Professor
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    1,401

    Re: Protests in support of Eric Garner erupt in New York and elsewhere

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    If the laws are unconstitutional shouldn't overturning them be your target? Police enforce the laws on the books. And liberals have made many of the worst of them. Imagine how swift the retribution would have been if Garner's last drink had been over that size allowed by New York City law...
    No cons made the worst of them. Who started the drug war? Who started Jim crow laws? (dems when they were conservative) who cracked out the police force in recent years?

    No I want to overthrow a corrupt and greedy system. That's my goal. The founders were corrupt (save Ben rush) and the corruption never stopped.

    You do realize the man who made NYPD so crazy and ruthless (Guliani) was a Republican? I mean, you really don't understand who did what up here if you don't know that...

  5. #105
    Professor
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    1,401

    Re: Protests in support of Eric Garner erupt in New York and elsewhere

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    What would be a good way to described Leftist outrage at policemen enforcing the laws that politicians make?
    Gross negligence and general corruption.

    Police actually arnt required to enforce laws where their is no eminant danger. They may get fired for it, but technically they can use disgression. Furthermore jury's are supposed to have power to change laws through nullification, but that practice is all but outlawed.

    And the police step outside the law all the time as they did here. That's my problem with them. Their not supposed to choke a man to death. They could have talked to him.

  6. #106
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Protests in support of Eric Garner erupt in New York and elsewhere

    "Now that required some emotion combined with little thought. Pigs? What are you seventy?

    Are you arguing that the rioters have not plundered their neighbors only more directly than the government usually does? I have seen plenty of video showing people helping themselves to other peoples stuff. Most of the looters were black."
    Quote Originally Posted by b_dubz View Post
    "Most of the looters where black" racist much?
    What do you find to be racist about a statement of fact?

    If this happened in south philly or northeast Philly or Boston more looters would be white. Looting has to do with opportunity and poverty, not race.
    It happened where it happened. And looting has to do with lawlessness. You know, like our Marxist, Islamofascist supporting president with his pen and phone, like his attorney general, and with his administration in general.

    90% of Ferguson is black. Of course the looters were black.
    So a fact is a fact after all.

    Look up the pumpkin riot in ct that was mostly white college kids.
    What? Were we talking about Ferguson or some other place and time? Was that cartoon about Furguson or some other place? Perhaps you should take a break from posting and read a few posts first just to see how this is done.

    No I'm not seventy,
    Then you are poorly channeling some hippie from the 1960s.

    and yes pigs are pigs their are VERY FEW cops in america, and they are all drug down by the fop and they still enforce racist and unconstitutional laws. All cops need to pay out of pocket for the damages and crimes of their gang.

    The government has plundered poor neighborhoods through racist enforcement, disenfranchisement, and illegal laws, leaving the wealthier ones much more untouched. No I'm not talking about taxes either...

    You sir are the one with little thought or fore sight.
    I am amused. This is pretty sick, goofy stuff.

  7. #107
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Protests in support of Eric Garner erupt in New York and elsewhere

    Quote Originally Posted by b_dubz View Post
    No cons made the worst of them. Who started the drug war? Who started Jim crow laws? (dems when they were conservative) who cracked out the police force in recent years?

    No I want to overthrow a corrupt and greedy system. That's my goal. The founders were corrupt (save Ben rush) and the corruption never stopped.

    You do realize the man who made NYPD so crazy and ruthless (Guliani) was a Republican? I mean, you really don't understand who did what up here if you don't know that...
    LOL. All I can do is laugh.

  8. #108
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Protests in support of Eric Garner erupt in New York and elsewhere

    Quote Originally Posted by b_dubz View Post
    Wrong after it will be free and deplorable private schools outlawed. Equal playing field.
    LOL. All I can do is laugh.

  9. #109
    Professor
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    1,401

    Re: Protests in support of Eric Garner erupt in New York and elsewhere

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    "Now that required some emotion combined with little thought. Pigs? What are you seventy?

    Are you arguing that the rioters have not plundered their neighbors only more directly than the government usually does? I have seen plenty of video showing people helping themselves to other peoples stuff. Most of the looters were black."

    What do you find to be racist about a statement of fact?


    It happened where it happened. And looting has to do with lawlessness. You know, like our Marxist, Islamofascist supporting president with his pen and phone, like his attorney general, and with his administration in general.


    So a fact is a fact after all.


    What? Were we talking about Ferguson or some other place and time? Was that cartoon about Furguson or some other place? Perhaps you should take a break from posting and read a few posts first just to see how this is done.


    Then you are poorly channeling some hippie from the 1960s.


    I am amused. This is pretty sick, goofy stuff.
    Why did you require your silly post?

    The fact that the vast majority of the city is black. The way you say the looters are black without knowing/sighting the facts of the situation is indicative of racism.

    Obama is not even close to a Marxist, he is not Islamic, he is certainly not fascist (god you people misuse that word ALLOT)

    its a comparison. Their were people looting their that did much more property damage and got in much less trouble its indicative of the racism in america. Learn to read.

    Nope pigs are pigs I call em like I see em.

    Again the only sick thing here is the racism and greed that is the foundation of American libertarianism.

  10. #110
    Professor
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Seen
    01-14-15 @ 04:51 PM
    Gender
    Posts
    1,401

    Re: Protests in support of Eric Garner erupt in New York and elsewhere

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    LOL. All I can do is laugh.
    So you can't support your argument at all? That's good because you never really had one..

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •