Page 65 of 276 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115165 ... LastLast
Results 641 to 650 of 2756

Thread: No Indictment in Chokehold Death [W:1903,2680]

  1. #641
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:48 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,568
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: No Indictment in Chokehold Death

    Unlike how the media portrays this in incessant, false and destructive race baiting, this incident has NO similarity to the Michael Brown shooting. None.

    I have NO problem with Michael Brown being shot. ZERO.

    This incident is outrageous and totally unacceptable police conduct.

  2. #642
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,677

    Re: No Indictment in Chokehold Death

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    Lets review.




















    How many times did you say the cops should assault me for resisting arrest and that I should get this assault on video?

    Again, big boy, joining a gang and assaulting someone doesn't make you a man.
    Never. Not once. I said that when you advocate resisting arrest that will be the likely consequence and should that ever happen, you should make sure to get it on video. THEN you went into your foamy lather about your prison rape fantasy. Easy Henrin...when you close your eyes tonight, make sure your heart can handle the fantasy. Hate to see TWO dead bodies over the same silly crime.

  3. #643
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,677

    Re: NYPD officer in Eric Garner chokehold death not indicted by Staten Island grand j

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    So I win.

    He was on the ground because he was violently attacked from behind with a chock hold and 2 more men joined in to throw him to the concrete - where upon one of those put his body weight on his back while another shoved his head against the concrete, the initially attacker still with the chock hold.

    Police always have discretion of whether or not to arrest someone if they are who initiate the possible legal action.
    'Win'? Dood...you are so busy kicking your own ass you cant get out of your own way.


    You say he was being choked (well...you say 'chocked' but I know what you meant) while someone was holding his head down. No...he wasnt because the same guy that took him to the ground is the same guy that was holding him down, 8 seconds later.

  4. #644
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: No Indictment in Chokehold Death

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Never. Not once. I said that when you advocate resisting arrest that will be the likely consequence and should that ever happen, you should make sure to get it on video. THEN you went into your foamy lather about your prison rape fantasy. Easy Henrin...when you close your eyes tonight, make sure your heart can handle the fantasy. Hate to see TWO dead bodies over the same silly crime.
    The crime of what? Oh right, resisting arrest.

  5. #645
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:48 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,568
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: NYPD officer in Eric Garner chokehold death not indicted by Staten Island grand j

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    'Win'? Dood...you are so busy kicking your own ass you cant get out of your own way.


    You say he was being choked (well...you say 'chocked' but I know what you meant) while someone was holding his head down. No...he wasnt because the same guy that took him to the ground is the same guy that was holding him down, 8 seconds later.
    No, that is false.

  6. #646
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:53 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,890

    Re: No Indictment in Chokehold Death

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    The crime of what? Oh right, resisting arrest.
    Resisting arrest does not automatically justify lethal force.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  7. #647
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: No Indictment in Chokehold Death

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Never. Not once. I said that when you advocate resisting arrest that will be the likely consequence and should that ever happen, you should make sure to get it on video. THEN you went into your foamy lather about your prison rape fantasy. Easy Henrin...when you close your eyes tonight, make sure your heart can handle the fantasy. Hate to see TWO dead bodies over the same silly crime.
    My first post didn't even mention resisting arrest, btw. I do however enjoy how you jumped from not being submissive to resisting arrest.

    Again, lets review.

    Therefore, if the law says you did something wrong and you don't act like a submissive little sheep you're being out of line and force is called for to get you to behave

  8. #648
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,677

    Re: No Indictment in Chokehold Death

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    The crime of what? Oh right, resisting arrest.
    Well...no...if you let go of your histrionics you would see that the man was being arrested for suspicion of a crime had been convicted of on numerous occasions in the past. Those crimes were several of the 30 he had previously been convicted of.

  9. #649
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,677

    Re: No Indictment in Chokehold Death

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    My first post didn't even mention resisting arrest, btw. I do however enjoy how you jumped from not being submissive to resisting arrest.

    Again, lets review.
    That is correct. If the law decides you are going to be arrested, you are going to be arrested. Resist...dont be a 'sheep'...and you will...well...you will have a shot at your frothy foamy rape fantasy that got you so worked up about.

  10. #650
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:53 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,890

    Re: No Indictment in Chokehold Death

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Well...no...if you let go of your histrionics you would see that the man was being arrested for suspicion of a crime had been convicted of on numerous occasions in the past. Those crimes were several of the 30 he had previously been convicted of.
    Did the officers even have probable cause to make an arrest?
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •