Page 268 of 276 FirstFirst ... 168218258266267268269270 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,680 of 2756

Thread: No Indictment in Chokehold Death [W:1903,2680]

  1. #2671
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: No Indictment in Chokehold Death

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    I can tell. Thank you for the concession.


    officer's overenforced the law and the chokehold was out of line with the crime that he was allegedly committing.
    Grand jury says different.
    Oh, and ignoring your BS is not conceding anything. Its called ignoring your BS.

  2. #2672
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 05:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,260

    Re: No Indictment in Chokehold Death

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    Grand jury says different.
    Oh, and ignoring your BS is not conceding anything. Its called ignoring your BS.

    If you call this "ignoring" I'd hate to see what "paying attention" is.



    Grand jury got it wrong this time, as I 've shown in this thread.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  3. #2673
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: No Indictment in Chokehold Death

    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendHellh0und View Post
    If you call this "ignoring" I'd hate to see what "paying attention" is.



    Grand jury got it wrong this time, as I 've shown in this thread.
    So you walk on water AND are a lawyer. Cool.

  4. #2674
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,568
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: No Indictment in Chokehold Death

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    Just to answer the last question. Because all you other statement is BS.
    He pulled her because the plates were also suspended. Because of the insurance. He just ran her plates as he was driving down the road. Bright yellow Mustangs with blonds will get the attention of cops every time.
    You will also notice I have not defended or made excuses for her lapse. Only that the cop left her in a bad place on the side of the road with no communication and seemed to really not give a crap what may or could happen to her.
    Only that he got a chance to screw with someone and write a ticket.
    Enjoy walking on water.
    Personally I would have waited till he was out of sight and jumped in and hauled ass home. But she wanted to "abide" by his commands.
    Being a law abiding citizen is not boiler plate against some cop being a prick.
    And I pay my insurance monthly as well. I guess you think that means something. Well it don't. I have paid it quarterly at times, monthly, yearly. Means nothing.
    Your BS has failed and your insults are the result of you being a weak minded weak kneed individual.
    The excuses make no sense, they don't add up.

    The claim her ATM card was hacked and she didn't know it - for week after week after week? Nope. Account was overdrawn.

    That she make piles of money? Nope. A person who has piles of money doesn't pay insurance monthly as the rate is substantially higher.

    That there was no way to know her insurance had lapsed? Nope. 1.) the proof of insurance card would have expired. 2.) the insurance company would have sent her a letter, 3.) State Farm would have sent her an email and 4.) The State of Florida mailed her a notice - all that she ignored.

    That the officer wouldn't let her have her cell phone. Don't believe it. Since her bank account was overdrawn likely her pay-as-you-go phone was out of minutes.

    That she had to walk 4 miles? If she walked either she wanted to or everyone who knows her - including you - were too busy to go pick her up - as she could have asked any business or stopped at any house asking them to make an emergency call for her.

    Now you rant that because you are SPECIAL people because you know police and therefore should not only be totally exempt from law, but that all police officers should be your servants and delivery boys - threatening retaliation against the officer for not violating policy given personal rides while on duty in their cruiser to friends of the police (as you claim anyway). That went nowhere, didn't it?

    Your threat of retaliation against the officer is criminal by the way, even if not a threat of violence. You should be arrested and jailed for the threat.

    Based upon your messages of your personal views and your personal family that YOU injected into this, never, ever, pretend you are pro law enforcement on principle.

    If you don't want a topic to be personal, don't make it personal.

  5. #2675
    On Vacation
    joko104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    12-03-17 @ 03:32 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    31,568
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: No Indictment in Chokehold Death [W:1903]

    Paying insurance monthly means the person actually is taking out a very high interest loan against the insurance premium. People with money don't take out high interest loans nor run big credit card debts - they just pay in full. Annual insurance premiums are so low no one with money finances it monthly (unless she is a DUI with lots of tickets and has to have ongoing proof of insurance to the state - which obviously is the case of the State of Florida wouldn't know her insurance had lapsed).

    You left out the part about her as to why the insurance company reported her insurance lapsing to the State, didn't you? Either she had been caught driving without insurance before or has a DUI conviction. Which is it?

  6. #2676
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 05:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,260

    Re: No Indictment in Chokehold Death [W:1903]

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    Paying insurance monthly means the person actually is taking out a very high interest loan against the insurance premium. People with money don't take out high interest loans nor run big credit card debts - they just pay in full. Annual insurance premiums are so low no one with money finances it monthly (unless she is a DUI with lots of tickets and has to have ongoing proof of insurance to the state - which obviously is the case of the State of Florida wouldn't know her insurance had lapsed).

    You left out the part about her as to why the insurance company reported her insurance lapsing to the State, didn't you? Either she had been caught driving without insurance before or has a DUI conviction. Which is it?


    In FL if insurance lapses for any reason, the INS Co. must report it to the FL DMV who then send a letter to the driver asking for proof of ins as it could easilly be a mistake of getting new insurance etc.... once that happens the driver has a certain number of days to respond with proof.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  7. #2677
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: No Indictment in Chokehold Death

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    The excuses make no sense, they don't add up.

    The claim her ATM card was hacked and she didn't know it - for week after week after week? Nope. Account was overdrawn.

    That she make piles of money? Nope. A person who has piles of money doesn't pay insurance monthly as the rate is substantially higher.

    That there was no way to know her insurance had lapsed? Nope. 1.) the proof of insurance card would have expired. 2.) the insurance company would have sent her a letter, 3.) State Farm would have sent her an email and 4.) The State of Florida mailed her a notice - all that she ignored.

    That the officer wouldn't let her have her cell phone. Don't believe it. Since her bank account was overdrawn likely her pay-as-you-go phone was out of minutes.

    That she had to walk 4 miles? If she walked either she wanted to or everyone who knows her - including you - were too busy to go pick her up - as she could have asked any business or stopped at any house asking them to make an emergency call for her.

    Now you rant that because you are SPECIAL people because you know police and therefore should not only be totally exempt from law, but that all police officers should be your servants and delivery boys - threatening retaliation against the officer for not violating policy given personal rides while on duty in their cruiser to friends of the police (as you claim anyway). That went nowhere, didn't it?

    Your threat of retaliation against the officer is criminal by the way, even if not a threat of violence. You should be arrested and jailed for the threat.

    Based upon your messages of your personal views and your personal family that YOU injected into this, never, ever, pretend you are pro law enforcement on principle.

    If you don't want a topic to be personal, don't make it personal.
    You are making assumptions about how long her card number was changed. It wasn't week after week after week. It all happened in a very short period of time.
    And just like you other buddy, I made NO excuse for her letting it happen. But it does happen. Most people, unlike you and hound boy, are not perfect and well "stuff" happens. Yes I got on her for letting it happen. But then again, that was not the point of my relaying the story.
    But you MUST make it about another poster in some sort of way. So, you got your wish. Instead of debating the point of the thread.
    I only brought it up to show that I don't condone all police behavior. Which I have stated before in this thread, but seems to go right over your head.
    I am pro LE, on principal and in practical application. But I am anti "being a prick with a badge" all the time.

  8. #2678
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: No Indictment in Chokehold Death [W:1903]

    Quote Originally Posted by joko104 View Post
    Paying insurance monthly means the person actually is taking out a very high interest loan against the insurance premium. People with money don't take out high interest loans nor run big credit card debts - they just pay in full. Annual insurance premiums are so low no one with money finances it monthly (unless she is a DUI with lots of tickets and has to have ongoing proof of insurance to the state - which obviously is the case of the State of Florida wouldn't know her insurance had lapsed).

    You left out the part about her as to why the insurance company reported her insurance lapsing to the State, didn't you? Either she had been caught driving without insurance before or has a DUI conviction. Which is it?
    Wrong again, the car is paid off. My Jimmy and Firebird are paid off and I pay monthly. She has no convictions of any kind, thanks for the negative assumptions about someone you don't know.
    Please post your DL with your FL Insurance cert and your LE cert as well before you try to sound "informed".

  9. #2679
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 10:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,017

    Re: No Indictment in Chokehold Death

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    I have to give you credit. You've cornered the market on idiotic posts.

    Your two links with my posts that supposedly back up your lying post that claimed I said my kids would never ever get arrested?

    Post #1:

    My kids won't get arrested for picking seaweed. You keep asking me a ridiculous question. It isn't going to happen. They don't arrest people in NH for picking up seaweed. They also won't get arrested for walking their unicorns without a leash. I won't get arrested for shooting Brad Pitt while he's wearing my husband's boxer shorts. And I already answered the question about supporting the arrest of my children if they get arrested for breaking a law.


    Post #2:

    My kids won't get arrested for picking up seaweed. My kids would get arrested for selling drugs in school, for breaking into houses, for setting fires to peoples' pets, blowing up our neighbor's house, raping the cheerleaders, murdering the class nerd, and so on. And yup, that's what happens when you break laws.


    I am again wasting my time responding to reading comprehension issues.

    My kids won't get arrested for picking up seaweed in New Hampshire because people don't get arrested for picking up seaweed in New Hampshire.
    Yep and those were your responses to the possibility of your kids being arrested for a crime. Your answer "they wouldn't". That's the avoidance part.

    My kids would get arrested if they committed crimes for which our police officers arrest people in New Hampshire.
    So police don't arrest people in NH for breaking the law? Gee, I guess you are proving once again the point I've made and which has gone over your head since the beginning. That you saw the posts and still don't believe they constitute attempts by you to deny that your kids would ever be arrested is funny. That you saw the posts and now are ignoring the fact that you used them to declare that your kids wouldn't be arrested that's pretty damning. That you're focusing on the examples used and not the point of the posts is dishonest. I asked you if you supported kids being arrested because they broke the law. What law they broke is irrelevant. The point is that they broke it and you were asked if in such a hypothetical, you'd support them being arrested for breaking those laws. That you spent 4+ posts not understanding that point and refusing to answer the question is pretty telling as to your thoughts on "avoiding confrontation" and "breaking the law".

    would support the police for arresting my children for these crimes.

    Now go inflict your painfully stupid posts on someone else. I'm tired to educating you. Join an "I hate the police" rally or some other cause that makes you happy.
    It's kind of funny that this what you've been reduced to after the point went saliently over your head. You made me look inconsistent Hatuey! You hate the cops! You're getting predictable tres. You may want to work on your anger issues when you're losing a debate or people make points too complex for you.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  10. #2680
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Gina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    31,850

    Re: No Indictment in Chokehold Death

    Moderator's Warning:
    No Indictment in Chokehold Death [W:1903,2680]There has been a severe drift from the topic of the OP: No Indictment in Chokehold Death

    Not each other, state laws regarding car insurance or anything else that is not related to: No Indictment in Chokehold Death

    Please drop the individual and team ping-pong tournaments that are derailing the thread. Leave out personal comments as well and return to that topic. Do not quote nor respond to any made post before this in-thread warning that violates this in-thread warning, either or there will be an escort out of the thread, possibly with points as a parting gift.

    Thank you.
    I don't attack my constituents. Bob is my constituent now.
    This is the important stuff. We canít get lost in discrimination. We canít get lost in B.S. We canít get lost tearing each other down. I want to make a point here that no matter what you look like, where you come from, how you worship, who you love, how you identify, and yeah, how you run, that if you have good public policy ideas, if you are well qualified for office, bring those ideas to the table, because this is your America, too. This is our commonwealth of Virginia, too.
    Danica Roem - The nation's first openly transgender person elected to serve in a U.S. state legislature.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •