Page 48 of 58 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast
Results 471 to 480 of 579

Thread: Kennesaw City Council rejects mosque proposal

  1. #471
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Kennesaw City Council rejects mosque proposal

    Quote Originally Posted by Somerville View Post
    Maybe you should try reading articles that aren't posted on your favourite websites

    although even when something you says hasn't happened despite "widespread media attention" one must wonder about the sources you rely upon

    For more information, here's another link Muslim Voices Against Extremism and Terrorism - Part I Fatwas & Formal Statements by Muslim Scholars & Organizations
    I'm impressed that one fellow did issue a fatwa but given the number of Imams and the dearth of other fatwas this single seems insufficient and is clearly going unheeded. And while an Imam in London discouraging terrorism is to be welcomed, what about a few from the Islamic dominated countries? Perhaps some of these religious leaders should try just a little bit harder?
    A couple of Americans' grave markers from Arlington
    .
    Yes, I do know that Sgt Singh is not a Muslim. My intent is to show that not all Americans who have died in recent conflicts fit into a specific group
    I know of no one who claimed otherwise. However there are a group of people withing the US military who are from a specific group and who do kill their fellow soldiers.

    United States v. Hasan K. Akbar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Nidal Malik Hasan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    These guys aren't Sikhs either.

  2. #472
    onomatopoeic
    mbig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    04-20-17 @ 08:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,350

    Re: Kennesaw City Council rejects mosque proposal

    The whole debate has again been Perverted by the Strawman "Terrorist" of DISHONEST Posts of pro-Muslim PCers.
    You gotta love Invoking the First Amendment for people who might very well Take it away if given the chance.


    Quote Originally Posted by mbig
    Most Muslims support Sharia Law including it's Barbaric penalties for Adultery, Apostasy, Theft, Homosexuality, and other's like "insulting Islam" or the 'prophet'.
    (see Pew et al)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce
    Do they really?

    What does the Poll Really ask?


    If you ask a group of Christians whether they support biblical law, many of them will say yes, of course they do.
    ...
    Quote Originally Posted by mbig View Post
    Your Perennial PC LIES about Islam need constant Outing.

    Here's "what the polls really ask." Many have the wrong-headed opinion or try and float the PC crap that Muslim support for Sharia and it's barbaric penalties is only a 'Radical' muslim position.
    And this Pew study has been [rightly IMO] criticized for leaving out some overwhelmingly pro-on Sharia candidates such as Saudi Arabia and Yemen to mitigate the even wider of support for it, while including Inconsequential Tiny states like Bosnia, Kosovo, etc.

    Chapter 1: Beliefs About Sharia | Pew Research Center's Religion & Public Life Project



    -



    -




    Now, what would ie, (worst case) 'Fundamental-Christian-Pat-Robertson-land' do to Apostates and Adulterers?
    Send them for counseling?
    There is NO comparison between the two.
    You and many others here post NONSENSICAL PC Garbage/Apologism about Islam despite Regular destructions of your Lies.
    UNTOUCHED.
    Last edited by mbig; 12-21-14 at 04:12 PM.
    I'm personally sick of not being able to dunk a basketball because of racism.
    anon

  3. #473
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Kennesaw City Council rejects mosque proposal

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    This is good, now we're getting past your slime and you're really making it clear just how xenophobic you truly are.

    It's good progress, no more beating around the bush.
    Xenophibic? Moi?

    In fact I'm not the one advocating violence or carrying out terrorism throughout the world. Nor am I advocating the stoning of women, the shooting and maiming of little girls, the execution of Gays, or murdering children while they're attending school.

    Your obvious reluctance to speak out on these acts while calling those who protest against them 'xenophobic' (and you may not be clear on its meaning) clearly shows where your sympathies lie.

  4. #474
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Kennesaw City Council rejects mosque proposal

    Quote Originally Posted by mbig View Post
    The whole debate has again been Perverted by the Strawman "Terrorist" of DISHONEST Posts of pro-Muslim PCers.
    You gotta love Invoking the First Amendment for people who might very well Take it away if given the chance.
    ...UNTOUCHED.
    The facts seem to speak for themselves.

  5. #475
    onomatopoeic
    mbig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    04-20-17 @ 08:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,350

    Re: Kennesaw City Council rejects mosque proposal

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    The facts seem to speak for themselves.
    And even in the Tiny genre/Strawman of "Terrorism", Muslims, as ALWAYS, are holding up their end quite well/INORDINATELY!

    ie, 50 Foiled plots (and perhaps 200 arrests) in/against America since 9/11
    Heritage.org
    50 Terror Attacks Foiled Since 9/11
    Not including 'Successful' plots like Fort Hood.

    FIFTY Muslim Terror Plots in America in 10 Years thru 2011, most 'Home Grown'.

    The PCers Lies fall apart when numbers are posted.
    How's Europe doing with their Disastrous minorities of such?
    They're cutting immigration and ability to go on welfare of these new large-family immigrants.
    Last edited by mbig; 12-21-14 at 04:32 PM.
    I'm personally sick of not being able to dunk a basketball because of racism.
    anon

  6. #476
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Canada, Costa Rica
    Last Seen
    05-16-16 @ 09:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,645

    Re: Kennesaw City Council rejects mosque proposal

    Quote Originally Posted by mbig View Post
    And even in the Tiny genre/Strawman of "Terrorism", Muslims, as ALWAYS, are holding up their end quite well/INORDINATELY!

    ie, 50 Foiled plots (and more than 100-200 arrests) in/against America since 9/11.
    50 Terror Attacks Foiled Since 9/11
    Not including 'Successful' plots like Fort Hood.
    How could one forget/LIE about ie, Fort Hood?

    FIFTY Muslim Terror Plots in America in 10 Years to 2011, most 'Home Grown'.

    The PCers Lies fall apart when numbers are posted.
    How's Europe doing with their Disastrous minority of such?
    They do have a tendency toward xenophobia and let their actions speak for them.

    These religious fanatics want to demonstrate that the sword is much mightier than the pen, and are going about it in the right way. They can't articulate their arguments in any rational way, in fact are at a strong disadvantage when forced into the situation, so violence is all they have left. A real concern for the democracies is that the Leftists are marching in lock step with these crazies, just as they have done so often in the past with those who would destroy America.

  7. #477
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,340
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Kennesaw City Council rejects mosque proposal

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Xenophibic? Moi?

    In fact I'm not the one advocating violence or carrying out terrorism throughout the world. Nor am I advocating the stoning of women, the shooting and maiming of little girls, the execution of Gays, or murdering children while they're attending school.

    Your obvious reluctance to speak out on these acts while calling those who protest against them 'xenophobic' (and you may not be clear on its meaning) clearly shows where your sympathies lie.
    This is always your tactic.

    Your last few posts have been doused with ignorance, xenophobia and hatred.

    I stand against your hatred and the Islamists and will continue to do so.

    You and your fascist opinions are as dangerous to our democracy as theirs are.

    I'm just praising you for your candidness, you're not beating around the bush anymore, you're putting it plainly and clearly that you hate muslims and you don't care.

    Canadians and Australians outright reject your world view and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future.

  8. #478
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,343

    Re: Kennesaw City Council rejects mosque proposal

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant
    ...Your obvious reluctance to speak out on these acts while calling those who protest against them 'xenophobic' (and you may not be clear on its meaning) clearly shows where your sympathies lie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman
    I stand against your hatred and the Islamists and will continue to do so.
    I think it's clear where you stand Jet.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  9. #479
    Whoa, daddy!
    MadLib's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    6,225

    Re: Kennesaw City Council rejects mosque proposal

    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    I know of no one who claimed otherwise. However there are a group of people withing the US military who are from a specific group and who do kill their fellow soldiers.

    United States v. Hasan K. Akbar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Nidal Malik Hasan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    These guys aren't Sikhs either.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbig View Post
    The whole debate has again been Perverted by the Strawman "Terrorist" of DISHONEST Posts of pro-Muslim PCers.
    You gotta love Invoking the First Amendment for people who might very well Take it away if given the chance.




    ...UNTOUCHED.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    Xenophibic? Moi?

    In fact I'm not the one advocating violence or carrying out terrorism throughout the world. Nor am I advocating the stoning of women, the shooting and maiming of little girls, the execution of Gays, or murdering children while they're attending school.

    Your obvious reluctance to speak out on these acts while calling those who protest against them 'xenophobic' (and you may not be clear on its meaning) clearly shows where your sympathies lie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    The facts seem to speak for themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbig View Post
    And even in the Tiny genre/Strawman of "Terrorism", Muslims, as ALWAYS, are holding up their end quite well/INORDINATELY!

    ie, 50 Foiled plots (and perhaps 200 arrests) in/against America since 9/11
    Heritage.org
    50 Terror Attacks Foiled Since 9/11
    Not including 'Successful' plots like Fort Hood.

    FIFTY Muslim Terror Plots in America in 10 Years thru 2011, most 'Home Grown'.

    The PCers Lies fall apart when numbers are posted.
    How's Europe doing with their Disastrous minorities of such?
    They're cutting immigration and ability to go on welfare of these new large-family immigrants.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    They do have a tendency toward xenophobia and let their actions speak for them.

    These religious fanatics want to demonstrate that the sword is much mightier than the pen, and are going about it in the right way. They can't articulate their arguments in any rational way, in fact are at a strong disadvantage when forced into the situation, so violence is all they have left. A real concern for the democracies is that the Leftists are marching in lock step with these crazies, just as they have done so often in the past with those who would destroy America.
    The evil Muslims are coming for us!!!!!!!!! Run for the hills, everyone!!111!!!!11!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    Hah. If someone put me in their sig, I'd never know. I have sigs off.

  10. #480
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,343

    Re: Kennesaw City Council rejects mosque proposal

    Quote Originally Posted by MadLib View Post
    The evil Muslims are coming for us!!!!!!!!! Run for the hills, everyone!!111!!!!11!!!
    Your attempt to mock exactly what the enemy of this country, longs for, is quite foolish to not at least acknowledge that IS a goal of the caliphate. I find it, IMHO, those who mock so loudly as you just did, are the same that will be the first to yell, 'why didn't we know' when another attack happens that kills innocent American's...Duplicity is no way to appear honest.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

Page 48 of 58 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •