Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2028293031 LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 306

Thread: Utah man gets maximum sentence in hate crime case

  1. #291
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,813

    Re: Utah man gets maximum sentence in hate crime case

    Quote Originally Posted by Libertie76 View Post
    So then why did you say "especially context" if the entire statement was only about context
    to stress it and the other thing was MEANING which is context . . .
    seriously where are you from? WOW

    i will not be responding to off topic stuff anymore. its nothing more then you deflecting from your posts being destroyed foe like 20 pages. lol

    this is your question: "Can you be charged with a hate crime without a bias towards the victims identity"
    the factual answer is : "Yes"

    do you agree yes or no?

    if yes great you learned!

    if no, provide the facts you have the prove it
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #292
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,813

    Re: Utah man gets maximum sentence in hate crime case

    Quote Originally Posted by Libertie76 View Post
    The hate crime bill doesn't say politics
    100% correct, hence politics aren't in the hate crime definition. thats the end of that topic and deflection also.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #293
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Seen
    09-26-15 @ 04:38 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,143

    Re: Utah man gets maximum sentence in hate crime case

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    to stress it and the other thing was MEANING which is context . . .
    seriously where are you from? WOW

    i will not be responding to off topic stuff anymore. its nothing more then you deflecting from your posts being destroyed foe like 20 pages. lol

    this is your question: "Can you be charged with a hate crime without a bias towards the victims identity"
    the factual answer is : "Yes"

    do you agree yes or no?

    if yes great you learned!

    if no, provide the facts you have the prove it
    "1.) again ENGLISH, me adding names to it doesnt change anything especially context lol" where does it say meaning in that quote

    No already said no, proved it by showing you that you can perceive someone's race religion etc of a victim and it can be he real race religion etc. of the victim. Therefore showing your bias towards the victims identity whether it's just perceived or real

  4. #294
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,813

    Re: Utah man gets maximum sentence in hate crime case

    Quote Originally Posted by Libertie76 View Post
    No already said no, proved it by showing you that you can perceive someone's race religion etc of a victim and it can be he real race religion etc. of the victim. Therefore showing your bias towards the victims identity whether it's just perceived or real
    perceive doesnt change the example provided one bit, you proved NOTHING lol
    so i ask AGAIN

    this is your question: "Can you be charged with a hate crime without a bias towards the victims identity"
    the factual answer is : "Yes"

    do you agree yes or no?

    if yes great you learned!

    if no, provide the facts you have the prove it
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #295
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Seen
    09-26-15 @ 04:38 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,143

    Re: Utah man gets maximum sentence in hate crime case

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    100% correct, hence politics aren't in the hate crime definition. thats the end of that topic and deflection also.
    Haha now you're just trying to intentionally look childish with that one. Good job on cutting my entire quote.

    I can pass a bill that says anyone who believes in socializing medicine is a terrorist and you'll say since there's no mention of the word politics in the bill it doesn't have anything to do with politics.

  6. #296
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Seen
    09-26-15 @ 04:38 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,143

    Re: Utah man gets maximum sentence in hate crime case

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    perceive doesnt change the example provided one bit, you proved NOTHING lol
    so i ask AGAIN

    this is your question: "Can you be charged with a hate crime without a bias towards the victims identity"
    the factual answer is : "Yes"

    do you agree yes or no?

    if yes great you learned!

    if no, provide the facts you have the prove it
    If the victim of the arson is mark zuckerberg, an atheist owning a church, and the person bombed a church because he hated Christians. It's his perception that mark zuckerberg is a Christian that caused him to be the victim of the hate crime. Bias towards the victims identity whether perceived or real. Completely proves it your just unwilling to accept it

    Just like your unwilling to accept you changed words to change your quote to try to not look dumb and just like you acting stupid when I breakdown how a hate crime puts a persons opinion on trial

  7. #297
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Seen
    09-26-15 @ 04:38 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,143

    Re: Utah man gets maximum sentence in hate crime case

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    perceive doesnt change the example provided one bit, you proved NOTHING lol
    so i ask AGAIN

    this is your question: "Can you be charged with a hate crime without a bias towards the victims identity"
    the factual answer is : "Yes"

    do you agree yes or no?

    if yes great you learned!

    if no, provide the facts you have the prove it
    You forgot to tell me where it says meaning in the quote "1.) again ENGLISH, me adding names to it doesnt change anything especially context lol"

  8. #298
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,813

    Re: Utah man gets maximum sentence in hate crime case

    Quote Originally Posted by Libertie76 View Post
    If the victim of the arson is mark zuckerberg, an atheist owning a church, and the person bombed a church because he hated Christians. It's his perception that mark zuckerberg is a Christian that caused him to be the victim of the hate crime. Bias towards the victims identity whether perceived or real. Completely proves it your just unwilling to accept it

    Just like your unwilling to accept you changed words to change your quote to try to not look dumb and just like you acting stupid when I breakdown how a hate crime puts a persons opinion on trial
    simple question that destroys you false opinion
    in MY example that I made, was perception involved? nooooooooope
    so YOU cant add it
    your posts completely fails gets destroyed with one questions and facts win again

    this is your question: "Can you be charged with a hate crime without a bias towards the victims identity"
    the factual answer is : "Yes"

    do you agree yes or no?

    if yes great you learned!

    if no, provide the facts you have the prove it
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #299
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Seen
    09-26-15 @ 04:38 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,143

    Re: Utah man gets maximum sentence in hate crime case

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    simple question that destroys you false opinion
    in MY example that I made, was perception involved? nooooooooope
    so YOU cant add it
    your posts completely fails gets destroyed with one questions and facts win again

    this is your question: "Can you be charged with a hate crime without a bias towards the victims identity"
    the factual answer is : "Yes"

    do you agree yes or no?

    if yes great you learned!

    if no, provide the facts you have the prove it
    Yes perception is involved because he's bombing a church with the perception that everyone involved in the church is a practitioner of the Christian religion. Considering he's bombing a church "because" he hates atheists is asinine, he's bombing a church because he hates Christians. In your example

    How does it feel to constantly be made to look like a 4th grader? It sucks being bullied in political discussion doesn't it?

  10. #300
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,813

    Re: Utah man gets maximum sentence in hate crime case

    Quote Originally Posted by Libertie76 View Post
    1.)Yes perception is involved because he's bombing a church with the perception that everyone involved in the church is a practitioner of the Christian religion.
    2.)Considering he's bombing a church "because" he hates atheists is asinine
    3.) he's bombing a church because he hates Christians. In your example
    4.) How does it feel to constantly be made to feel to look like a 4th grader?
    5.) It sucks being bullied in political discussion doesn't it?
    1.) false thats what you are ADDING, thanks for proving your own claim wrong.
    can you show me in MY examples where it says that? you cant because you are making it up
    2.) good thing nobody said that
    3.) correct, which is NOTHING like number 1, thank you again for proving your own claim wrong
    4.) i dont know since facts, laws, crime definitions and basic English have defeated you each time tell us?
    5.) again i wouldnt know, ive never been bullied in political discussion have you?

    this is your question: "Can you be charged with a hate crime without a bias towards the victims identity"
    the factual answer is : "Yes"

    do you agree yes or no?

    if yes great you learned!

    if no, provide the facts you have the prove it
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2028293031 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •