Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 306

Thread: Utah man gets maximum sentence in hate crime case

  1. #281
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Seen
    09-26-15 @ 04:38 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,143

    Re: Utah man gets maximum sentence in hate crime case

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    correct since context is ALSO meaning, it was not changed

    Context
    1. The part of a text or statement that surrounds a particular word or passage and determines its meaning.

    its meaning never changed

    I guess you're done discussing the fact your statement was wrong and now you are desperately trying to find any off topic mistake lol

    so do you have any facts that support you yet? im waiting?
    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    lol
    yes
    So your previous statement saying nothing changed was actually wrong correct?

  2. #282
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,789

    Re: Utah man gets maximum sentence in hate crime case

    Quote Originally Posted by Libertie76 View Post
    So your previous statement saying nothing changed was actually wrong correct?
    false since the context of that statement was referring to our discussion of context LMAO

    again English 101
    your post faisl and facts win again

    Please stay on topic and this is the topic

    this is your question: "Can you be charged with a hate crime without a bias towards the victims identity"
    the factual answer is : "Yes"

    do you agree yes or no?

    if yes great you learned!

    if no, provide the facts you have the prove it
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #283
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Seen
    09-26-15 @ 04:38 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,143

    Re: Utah man gets maximum sentence in hate crime case

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) correct and your follow up question has no impact to that
    to answer your question again, the answer is YES, you need to break the law/commit a crime
    2.) English please
    3.) see #2
    THe question was do you need action alone to commit a crime, and your saying yes

    So then if you suggest that planing a crime is a crime, that's the equivalence to you breaking a premeditated law by the action of planning out the crime or what would be considered a cognitive action, an action of thought as opposed to a physical action

    If you assault someone your action of breaking the law by the action of assault, or a physical action.

    You have previously admitted that both of these are punishable actions, showing cognitive actions and physical actions are punishable by law

    So with that being established, a hate crime is the action of breaking hate crime laws by allowing your own personal bias to motivate you into the action of committing a crime. So the action of allowing your bias to motivate you on your crime is a cognitive action, considering personal bias is opinion and thought. Thus, in court, having to prove that this actually took place you must establish the fact that the person in question has a bias. Effectively putting his/her opinion in politics in terms on prosecution, or the additional punishment based on the persons politics. If you can't establish this, you can't prove the persons bias motivated the crime. So effectively, you are being brought up on charges based on your own personal political opinion.

  4. #284
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Seen
    09-26-15 @ 04:38 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,143

    Re: Utah man gets maximum sentence in hate crime case

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    false since the context of that statement was referring to our discussion of context LMAO

    again English 101
    your post faisl and facts win again

    Please stay on topic and this is the topic

    this is your question: "Can you be charged with a hate crime without a bias towards the victims identity"
    the factual answer is : "Yes"

    do you agree yes or no?

    if yes great you learned!

    if no, provide the facts you have the prove it
    "1.) again ENGLISH, me adding names to it doesnt change anything especially context lol" did the adding of words change anything?

    The context of the statement was referring to changing the statement, you added context as a failed attempt to not look stupid for changing your words to support ur opinion

    No already told you I don't, already showed you the written words of the law to prove it. Do I need to do this again?

  5. #285
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,789

    Re: Utah man gets maximum sentence in hate crime case

    Quote Originally Posted by Libertie76 View Post
    1.)THe question was do you need action alone to commit a crime, and your saying yes
    2.)So then if you suggest that planing a crime is a crime, that's the equivalence to you breaking a premeditated law by the action of planning out the crime or what would be considered a cognitive action, an action of thought as opposed to a physical action
    3.)If you assault someone your action of breaking the law by the action of assault, or a physical action.
    4.)You have previously admitted that both of these are punishable actions, showing cognitive actions and physical actions are punishable by law
    5.)So with that being established, a hate crime is the action of breaking hate crime laws by allowing your own personal bias to motivate you into the action of committing a crime. So the action of allowing your bias to motivate you on your crime is a cognitive action, considering personal bias is opinion and thought. Thus, in court, having to prove that this actually took place you must establish the fact that the person in question has a bias. Effectively putting his/her opinion in politics in terms on prosecution, or the additional punishment based on the persons politics. If you can't establish this, you can't prove the persons bias motivated the crime. So effectively, you are being brought up on charges based on your own personal political opinion.
    1.) your mistake again i never said that ever lol why do you make stuff up or is the language barrier that hard for you?
    2.) I dont suggest this
    3.) English please
    4.) see #3
    5.) also more English please
    but one thing i THINK you are trying to say and failed is about politics. Politics is not included in federal hate crime definition.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #286
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,789

    Re: Utah man gets maximum sentence in hate crime case

    Quote Originally Posted by Libertie76 View Post
    "1.) again ENGLISH, me adding names to it doesnt change anything especially context lol" did the adding of words change anything?

    The context of the statement was referring to changing the statement, you added context as a failed attempt to not look stupid for changing your words to support ur opinion

    2.)No already told you I don't, already showed you the written words of the law to prove it. Do I need to do this again?
    thank you for reposting my words and proving in context nothing changed and my statement was correct lol
    again English 101

    2.) yes because NOTHING you posted proved it lol you tried to say "perceived" changed my example but it factually doesnt. The words of law and defintion of the crime are exatcly what prove your statments wrong and the answer to be yes. Why do you post lies?

    this is your question: "Can you be charged with a hate crime without a bias towards the victims identity"
    the factual answer is : "Yes"

    do you agree yes or no?

    if yes great you learned!

    if no, provide the facts you have the prove it
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #287
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Seen
    09-26-15 @ 04:38 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,143

    Re: Utah man gets maximum sentence in hate crime case

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) your mistake again i never said that ever lol why do you make stuff up or is the language barrier that hard for you?
    2.) I dont suggest this
    3.) English please
    4.) see #3
    5.) also more English please
    but one thing i THINK you are trying to say and failed is about politics. Politics is not included in federal hate crime definition.
    1) ok retread your statements please stop changing words

    2)"10.) planning is an action, again, english" in regards to planning a crime is a crime

    6) the suggestion that races or other ethnic groups don't belong in your community and using a hate crime to try to make that happen is an "activity associated with the governance of an area" which means a personal reflection on that individual's politics. You're wrong don't have any idea what your talking sbout

  8. #288
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Seen
    09-26-15 @ 04:38 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,143

    Re: Utah man gets maximum sentence in hate crime case

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    thank you for reposting my words and proving in context nothing changed and my statement was correct lol
    again English 101

    2.) yes because NOTHING you posted proved it lol you tried to say "perceived" changed my example but it factually doesnt. The words of law and defintion of the crime are exatcly what prove your statments wrong and the answer to be yes. Why do you post lies?

    this is your question: "Can you be charged with a hate crime without a bias towards the victims identity"
    the factual answer is : "Yes"

    do you agree yes or no?

    if yes great you learned!

    if no, provide the facts you have the prove it
    So then why did you say "especially context" if the entire statement was only about context

  9. #289
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,789

    Re: Utah man gets maximum sentence in hate crime case

    Quote Originally Posted by Libertie76 View Post
    1) ok retread your statements please stop changing words
    2.)2)"10.) planning is an action, again, english" in regards to planning a crime is a crime
    3.)6) the suggestion that races or other ethnic groups don't belong in your community and using a hate crime to try to make that happen is an "activity associated with the governance of an area" which means a personal reflection on that individual's politics. You're wrong don't have any idea what your talking sbout
    1.) what?
    2.) theres no suggestion there
    3.) wow, you REALLY do have a language barrier problem. a person choosing thier own subjective personal governance of an area is NOT the same as official government and its not politics.

    by definition, "politics" is not part of federal hate crime. This fact wont change.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #290
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Seen
    09-26-15 @ 04:38 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,143

    Re: Utah man gets maximum sentence in hate crime case

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) what?
    2.) theres no suggestion there
    3.) wow, you REALLY do have a language barrier problem. a person choosing thier own subjective personal governance of an area is NOT the same as official government and its not politics.

    by definition, "politics" is not part of federal hate crime. This fact wont change.
    No but personal bias is a reflection of the persons politics. The hate crime bill doesn't say politics, but if I'm a white racist I'm politically a white racist

Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •