Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 306

Thread: Utah man gets maximum sentence in hate crime case

  1. #261
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Seen
    09-26-15 @ 04:38 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,143

    Re: Utah man gets maximum sentence in hate crime case

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    ZERO context was change that was the context the whole time
    a punch is a physical action

    again . . english

    seriously where are you from?
    First interpretation could be "You could be MOTIVATED to punch a guy cause he is black but you DONT actually think on that so there would be ZERO crime if there was no thought/"

    Think= act=action

    But since you reworded your sentence you redefined it that act and action only meant physical action which changed the context

  2. #262
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    Re: Utah man gets maximum sentence in hate crime case

    Quote Originally Posted by Libertie76 View Post
    First interpretation could be "You could be MOTIVATED to punch a guy cause he is black but you DONT actually think on that so there would be ZERO crime if there was no thought/"

    Think= act=action

    But since you reworded your sentence you redefined it that act and action only meant physical action which changed the context

    ???? "COULD BE"
    again your perception in your head and YOUR misunderstanding has nothing to do with the actual context.
    your misunderstanding is not my issue, thats your mistake.

    I factually changed ZERO context

    again .. english
    your rewording of mine is NOTHING like i said.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #263
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Seen
    09-26-15 @ 04:38 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,143

    Re: Utah man gets maximum sentence in hate crime case

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    ???? "COULD BE"
    again your perception in your head and YOUR misunderstanding has nothing to do with the actual context.
    your misunderstanding is not my issue, thats your mistake.

    I factually changed ZERO context

    again .. english
    your rewording of mine is NOTHING like i said.
    You're really immature in your responses

    How about this do you agree with his statement


    You could be MOTIVATED to plot to punch a guy cause he is black but you DONT actually punch him so there would be ZERO crime if there was no punching/"

  4. #264
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    Re: Utah man gets maximum sentence in hate crime case

    Quote Originally Posted by Libertie76 View Post
    1.)You're really immature in your responses
    2.)How about this do you agree with his statement
    You could be MOTIVATED to plot to punch a guy cause he is black but you DONT actually punch him so there would be ZERO crime if there was no punching/"
    1.) if facts make you feel that way so be it, why does being wrong make you angry
    its really immature that you ignore facts and dont admit your statement was wrong, does that really matter?

    2.) you do understand that plotting and planning are basically the same right? one just has some secrecy to it

    that statement is false, if you get caught planning a crime and theres evidence you are planing one that in itself can be a crime.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #265
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Seen
    09-26-15 @ 04:38 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,143

    Re: Utah man gets maximum sentence in hate crime case

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) if facts make you feel that way so be it, why does being wrong make you angry
    its really immature that you ignore facts and dont admit your statement was wrong, does that really matter?

    2.) you do understand that plotting and planning are basically the same right? one just has some secrecy to it

    that statement is false, if you get caught planning a crime and theres evidence you are planing one that in itself can be a crime.
    So the statement of being motivated to plan a crime, actually planning a crime is, but not fulfilling the crime is still a crime because you had partaken in the action of plotting the crime correct? Especially considering the motivation is the hate crime

    However have a motivation to think about punching someone isn't a crime, actually taking physical action in the punching of the person is the crime. Thinking is an action, Then would you say that the common basis of "action" isn't the only thing to required to commit a crime?

  6. #266
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    Re: Utah man gets maximum sentence in hate crime case

    Quote Originally Posted by Libertie76 View Post
    So the statement of being motivated to plan a crime, actually planning a crime is, but not fulfilling the crime is still a crime because you had partaken in the action of plotting the crime correct? Especially considering the motivation is the hate crime

    However have a motivation to think about punching someone isn't a crime, actually taking physical action in the punching of the person is the crime. Thinking is an action, Then would you say that the common basis of "action" isn't the only thing to required to commit a crime?
    What? LOL
    english please
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #267
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Seen
    09-26-15 @ 04:38 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,143

    Re: Utah man gets maximum sentence in hate crime case

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    What? LOL
    english please
    Do you need more then action to commit a crime

  8. #268
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    Re: Utah man gets maximum sentence in hate crime case

    Quote Originally Posted by Libertie76 View Post
    Do you need more then action to commit a crime
    yes to need to break the law
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #269
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Seen
    09-26-15 @ 04:38 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,143

    Re: Utah man gets maximum sentence in hate crime case

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    yes to need to break the law
    Is breaking the law an action?

  10. #270
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Seen
    09-26-15 @ 04:38 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,143

    Re: Utah man gets maximum sentence in hate crime case

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    WOW!!!!
    really???

    you are definitely not from the US

    easy because if you understood english ill show you how context FACTUALLY didnt change

    it = punch= action
    committed = punch = act

    nothing changed
    facts win again
    You say context didn't change, did your words change?

Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •