Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 306

Thread: Utah man gets maximum sentence in hate crime case

  1. #231
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Seen
    09-26-15 @ 04:38 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,143

    Re: Utah man gets maximum sentence in hate crime case

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    ignoring your feelings and opinions and accepting facts over them is PURE integrity.
    guess thats another word you don't quite understand.
    It's not my feeling you said a hate crime needs an action to be a hate crime, well guess what thinking is an action does that make it a hate crime

    Were you wrong when you said a hate crime needs an action to be a hate crime?

  2. #232
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Seen
    09-26-15 @ 04:38 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,143

    Re: Utah man gets maximum sentence in hate crime case

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    law, facts and defintion of the crime has destroyed your claims time and time again. SO im dont kicking your post while they are down, we are going to keep it simple.

    this is your question: "Can you be charged with a hate crime without a bias towards the victims identity"
    the factual answer is : "Yes"

    do you agree yes or no?

    if yes great you learned

    if no, provide the facts you have the prove it
    Wow vandalizing mark zuckerberg a hypothetical church is a hate crime because of the perceived identity of mark zuckerberg (2) Offenses involving actual or perceived religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability. -

    http://www.legislationline.org/docum.../popup/id/4161

  3. #233
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,832

    Re: Utah man gets maximum sentence in hate crime case

    Quote Originally Posted by Libertie76 View Post
    facts by the definition of the law itself that you say isn't good enough! ok done already proven your just willingly ignoring them
    law, facts and defintion of the crime has destroyed your claims time and time again. SO im dont kicking your post while they are down, we are going to keep it simple.

    this is your question: "Can you be charged with a hate crime without a bias towards the victims identity"
    the factual answer is : "Yes"

    do you agree yes or no?

    if yes great you learned

    if no, provide the facts you have the prove it
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #234
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,832

    Re: Utah man gets maximum sentence in hate crime case

    Quote Originally Posted by Libertie76 View Post
    Wow vandalizing mark zuckerberg a hypothetical church is a hate crime because of the perceived identity of mark zuckerberg (2) Offenses involving actual or perceived religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability. -

    http://www.legislationline.org/docum.../popup/id/4161
    still waiting for FACTS, you dont get to CHANGE the story LOL you get that right. I gave you a factual example of how the answer is yes, you dont get to CHANGE the example.

    you were already told WHY the guy did it and he had no perceived view of the OWNER/VICTIM

    your post complete fails and gets destroyed and facts win again.

    next post, facts that support you please.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #235
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Seen
    09-26-15 @ 04:38 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,143

    Re: Utah man gets maximum sentence in hate crime case

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    law, facts and defintion of the crime has destroyed your claims time and time again. SO im dont kicking your post while they are down, we are going to keep it simple.

    this is your question: "Can you be charged with a hate crime without a bias towards the victims identity"
    the factual answer is : "Yes"

    do you agree yes or no?

    if yes great you learned

    if no, provide the facts you have the prove it
    Nope don't agree you still haven't shown me a solid piece of evidence to support a rational thought otherwise, I have shown you the law itself and it's criteria inside the law. Substantial evidence to support my claim.

    I can't help it that you are ignoring every thing I use as a fact to support my claim

  6. #236
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,832

    Re: Utah man gets maximum sentence in hate crime case

    Quote Originally Posted by Libertie76 View Post
    Nope don't agree you still haven't shown me a solid piece of evidence to support a rational thought otherwise, I have shown you the law itself and it's criteria inside the law. Substantial evidence to support my claim.

    I can't help it that you are ignoring every thing I use as a fact to support my claim
    your answer is no, great, that wrong but great

    so now your job is to provide facts that trump US law, facts and crime definitions . . thanks
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #237
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Seen
    09-26-15 @ 04:38 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,143

    Re: Utah man gets maximum sentence in hate crime case

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    still waiting for FACTS, you dont get to CHANGE the story LOL you get that right. I gave you a factual example of how the answer is yes, you dont get to CHANGE the example.

    you were already told WHY the guy did it and he had no perceived view of the OWNER/VICTIM

    your post complete fails and gets destroyed and facts win again.

    next post, facts that support you please.
    The definitions I have posed show how it's a hate crime because it's based on mark zuckerbergs perceived identity with the religion, in other words the hate crime is the motivation base don the bias of the victims identity. Your stipulation is refuted because hey added perceived into the law

  8. #238
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Seen
    09-26-15 @ 04:38 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,143

    Re: Utah man gets maximum sentence in hate crime case

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    your answer is no, great, that wrong but great

    so now your job is to provide facts that trump US law, facts and crime definitions . . thanks
    It's not trumping us law is saying this is the purpose of the law, and when I quote you articles directly from the law itself you ignore them

  9. #239
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Seen
    09-26-15 @ 04:38 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,143

    Re: Utah man gets maximum sentence in hate crime case

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    your answer is no, great, that wrong but great

    so now your job is to provide facts that trump US law, facts and crime definitions . . thanks
    Are you willing to retract this statement "You could be MOTIVATED to punch a guy cause he is black but you DONT actually act on that so there would be ZERO crime if there was no action"

  10. #240
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,832

    Re: Utah man gets maximum sentence in hate crime case

    Quote Originally Posted by Libertie76 View Post
    It's not trumping us law is saying this is the purpose of the law, and when I quote you articles directly from the law itself you ignore them
    100% correct!!! good job

    this is why your opinions and interpretations of anything else or the purpose doesn't change anything
    the answer to your question is still 100% without any doubts factually YES

    you havent post ONE not ONE single fact that changes anything . . theres nothign you have posted that changes the answer that is already proven by the definition of the lw.
    its not "my" opinion, its not anybody perception, it is the factual wording and definition of the law. Each and everytime it has destroyed ever weak attempt you have made to change it . . but . . . facts don't change

    uness the defintion is changed by the government or legal process your claim will continue to be wrong

    now, if you will . . .present ONE fact (not opinions) that supports you and change the answer to your question . . .ONE
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •