Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 306

Thread: Utah man gets maximum sentence in hate crime case

  1. #221
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Seen
    09-26-15 @ 04:38 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,143

    Re: Utah man gets maximum sentence in hate crime case

    Quote Originally Posted by notquiteright View Post
    It is not a suggestion, but an assumption... try to stay on track. Assuming is moot, evidence is the key... pretending to attempt a weak argument is pointless. What testimony stands up in court, what forensic evidence supports the witness statements means so much more than what a new outlet reports.

    Your attempt to use 'libertarian' POV is interesting but useless. Hate criminals are still Americans, as it stands now many Americans feel the law is unequally applied so your narrow 'worry' about hate crime laws and an imagined sense of disenfranchisement seems odd.
    Seriously what is the purpose of you trying to insult me here?

    Suggestion, police should investigate hate crime charges based on witnesses and even a victim of the crime his wife

    Fact, police ruled out hate crime charges without thoroughly investigating all evidence

    Americans feel the law is unequally applied, causing guess what "division"

    You're attempt to insult me for no absolute reason is interesting but useless

  2. #222
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,789

    Re: Utah man gets maximum sentence in hate crime case

    Quote Originally Posted by Libertie76 View Post
    http://www.legislationline.org/docum.../popup/id/4161 how about the actual law itself

    Will you admit that a hate crime is a crime motivated by bias based on the actual or perceived identity of the victim
    since the facts and links i already gave you that you are having trouble understanding say that, yes it, yes of course
    it CAN be but doesnt HAVE to be. this was stated in my links PAGES ago. its nothing new.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #223
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Seen
    09-26-15 @ 04:38 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,143

    Re: Utah man gets maximum sentence in hate crime case

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    since the facts and links i already gave you that you are having trouble understanding say that, yes it, yes of course
    it CAN be but doesnt HAVE to be. this was stated in my links PAGES ago. its nothing new.
    Not by the definiton of the law written in the law (1) Offenses involving actual or perceived race, color, religion, or national origin. - Whoever, whether or not acting under color of law, willfully causes bodily injury to any person or, through the use of fire, a firearm, a dangerous weapon, or an explosive or incendiary device, attempts to cause bodily injury to any person, because of the actual or perceived race, color, religion, or national origin of any person

    How does it feel to be wrong facts win again

  4. #224
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,789

    Re: Utah man gets maximum sentence in hate crime case

    Quote Originally Posted by Libertie76 View Post
    The statement is wrong, but the statement was taken out of context, the previous statement was actually in regards towards your definition of hate crime needing an action. To my understanding you suggest you need to have an action before a hate crime exists so the action of planning can be a hate crime, then the action of thinking can be a hate crime and I don't think that that is vary fair
    good job!!! thats the most honest and integrity your post have shown even though you couldnt just answer yes or know you had to try to defend your mistake

    also add "context" to the list of words you dont understand.

    YOU having a misunderstanding of laws, definitions and facts is NOT context, nor does your idea of fair change those facts
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  5. #225
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Seen
    09-26-15 @ 04:38 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,143

    Re: Utah man gets maximum sentence in hate crime case

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    good job!!! thats the most honest and integrity your post have shown even though you couldnt just answer yes or know you had to try to defend your mistake

    also add "context" to the list of words you dont understand.

    YOU having a misunderstanding of laws, definitions and facts is NOT context, nor does your idea of fair change those facts
    Good job no integrity by the intentional refusal to respond to this claim "then the action of thinking can be a hate crime and I don't think that that is vary fair"

  6. #226
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,789

    Re: Utah man gets maximum sentence in hate crime case

    Quote Originally Posted by Libertie76 View Post
    Not by the definiton of the law written in the law (1) Offenses involving actual or perceived race, color, religion, or national origin. - Whoever, whether or not acting under color of law, willfully causes bodily injury to any person or, through the use of fire, a firearm, a dangerous weapon, or an explosive or incendiary device, attempts to cause bodily injury to any person, because of the actual or perceived race, color, religion, or national origin of any person
    again your issue with english and the definition of the law according to the US government is not my fault. The US legal definition was already provided and nothing you post can trump it

    your inaccurate or partial example doesnt even mention property which is in fact part of the definitions.

    once again you are wrong

    desperately searing the net to try and make yourself right wont work since we are talking US rights, laws and crimes (US Case) and that definition form the government has already been provided. Its dishonest and nobody educated will fall for it.

    SImple show integrity and admit the FACTUAL answer to your question is yes and you saying other wise was wrong. this wont change.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #227
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,789

    Re: Utah man gets maximum sentence in hate crime case

    Quote Originally Posted by Libertie76 View Post
    Good job no integrity by the intentional refusal to respond to this claim "then the action of thinking can be a hate crime and I don't think that that is vary fair"

    ignoring your feelings and opinions and accepting facts over them is PURE integrity.
    guess thats another word you don't quite understand.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #228
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,789

    Re: Utah man gets maximum sentence in hate crime case

    law, facts and defintion of the crime has destroyed your claims time and time again. SO im dont kicking your post while they are down, we are going to keep it simple.

    this is your question: "Can you be charged with a hate crime without a bias towards the victims identity"
    the factual answer is : "Yes"

    do you agree yes or no?

    if yes great you learned

    if no, provide the facts you have the prove it
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #229
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Seen
    09-26-15 @ 04:38 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,143

    Re: Utah man gets maximum sentence in hate crime case

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    again your issue with english and the definition of the law according to the US government is not my fault. The US legal definition was already provided and nothing you post can trump it

    your inaccurate or partial example doesnt even mention property which is in fact part of the definitions.

    once again you are wrong

    desperately searing the net to try and make yourself right wont work since we are talking US rights, laws and crimes (US Case) and that definition form the government has already been provided. Its dishonest and nobody educated will fall for it.

    SImple show integrity and admit the FACTUAL answer to your question is yes and you saying other wise was wrong. this wont change.
    Wow the law itself actually has a division referring to your hypothetical case http://www.legislationline.org/docum...popup/id/16294

    "(c) Whoever intentionally defaces, damages, or destroys any religious real property because of the race, color, or ethnic characteristics of any individual associated with that religious property, or attempts to do so, shall be punished as provided in subsection (d)."

  10. #230
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Seen
    09-26-15 @ 04:38 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,143

    Re: Utah man gets maximum sentence in hate crime case

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    law, facts and defintion of the crime has destroyed your claims time and time again. SO im dont kicking your post while they are down, we are going to keep it simple.

    this is your question: "Can you be charged with a hate crime without a bias towards the victims identity"
    the factual answer is : "Yes"

    do you agree yes or no?

    if yes great you learned

    if no, provide the facts you have the prove it
    facts by the definition of the law itself that you say isn't good enough! ok done already proven your just willingly ignoring them

Page 23 of 31 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •