Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 306

Thread: Utah man gets maximum sentence in hate crime case

  1. #211
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,814

    Re: Utah man gets maximum sentence in hate crime case

    Quote Originally Posted by Libertie76 View Post
    What about the duhaime definition Hate Crime Legal Definition ?
    also meaningless to US law. notice how the group WORLD laws and human rights together. They also have no power. LOL
    again if you were from america you would know this

    facts win again.

    its over dude, your claim lost pages ago and they just keep getting destroyed over and over again. Ive never seen somebody argue against facts so hard and lose so bad. WHy?

    I give you FBI definition and you give me human rights groups and the ADI?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #212
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Seen
    09-26-15 @ 04:38 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,143

    Re: Utah man gets maximum sentence in hate crime case

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    yes if you understood english by definition thinking is an action again this is why i know english isn't your first language.
    are you telling me we are supposed to say the dictionary is wrong?
    wow are you seriously denying planning is an action? law and facts and definitions all prove you wrong

    you do know this is a legal discussion?
    wow talking about completely owning your own posts

    ok here we go, this will let everybody know the integrity of your posts and the honesty of them

    its a yes no question

    by law and definition is planning an ACTION . . yes or no
    Good job on proving my point on twisting things around to suit your claim and your failure to respond to me purposely

    If thinking is an action, and a hate crime needs an action to occur to become a hate crime, then me thinking about doing harm to someone while I'm motivated by my bias is a hate crime

  3. #213
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,814

    Re: Utah man gets maximum sentence in hate crime case

    Quote Originally Posted by Libertie76 View Post
    Good job on proving my point on twisting things around to suit your claim and your failure to respond to me purposely

    If thinking is an action, and a hate crime needs an action to occur to become a hate crime, then me thinking about doing harm to someone while I'm motivated by my bias is a hate crime
    Posting lies wont help you, nobody honest, educated and objective is falling for it
    another dodge, with each one your post claims further fail and get more destroyed

    by law and definition is planning an ACTION . . yes or no
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #214
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Seen
    09-26-15 @ 04:38 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,143

    Re: Utah man gets maximum sentence in hate crime case

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    also meaningless to US law. notice how the group WORLD laws and human rights together. They also have no power. LOL
    again if you were from america you would know this

    facts win again.

    its over dude, your claim lost pages ago and they just keep getting destroyed over and over again. Ive never seen somebody argue against facts so hard and lose so bad. WHy?

    I give you FBI definition and you give me human rights groups and the ADI?
    Hate Crimes Victims legal definition of Hate Crimes Victims how about the same website you quoted Hate crimes "are based, at least in part, on the defendant's belief regarding a particular status of the victim. "

  5. #215
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Seen
    09-26-15 @ 04:38 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,143

    Re: Utah man gets maximum sentence in hate crime case

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    Posting lies wont help you, nobody honest, educated and objective is falling for it
    another dodge, with each one your post claims further fail and get more destroyed

    by law and definition is planning an ACTION . . yes or no
    Planing is the verb, the action form, of collecting ideas or material to create a plan.

    Yes, When you stated action first i was lead to believe you meant a physical action. But you didn't.

    So like I said since you state " a hate crime needs an action to be a hate crime" the action of thinking about being motivated to commit a crime based on race is now a hate crime.

  6. #216
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,814

    Re: Utah man gets maximum sentence in hate crime case

    Quote Originally Posted by Libertie76 View Post
    Hate Crimes Victims legal definition of Hate Crimes Victims how about the same website you quoted Hate crimes "are based, at least in part, on the defendant's belief regarding a particular status of the victim. "
    which changes NOTHING lol
    the answer to your question is still YES and you were still wrong in saying otherwise.
    law, english, definitions, facts > then your opinion and misunderstanding
    facts win again
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  7. #217
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,814

    Re: Utah man gets maximum sentence in hate crime case

    Quote Originally Posted by Libertie76 View Post
    Yes
    correct
    now honesty and integrity test
    so your previous statement:

    " a single person planning is an idea not action. You're wrong"

    was in fact wrong? yes or no
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #218
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Seen
    09-26-15 @ 04:38 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,143

    Re: Utah man gets maximum sentence in hate crime case

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    which changes NOTHING lol
    the answer to your question is still YES and you were still wrong in saying otherwise.
    law, english, definitions, facts > then your opinion and misunderstanding
    facts win again
    http://www.legislationline.org/docum.../popup/id/4161 how about the actual law itself

    Will you admit that a hate crime is a crime motivated by bias based on the actual or perceived identity of the victim

  9. #219
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    okla-freakin-homa
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    12,625

    Re: Utah man gets maximum sentence in hate crime case

    Quote Originally Posted by Libertie76 View Post
    It's not the suggestion that they were right, it's the suggestion that according to events taking place that weekend and the witness accounts authorities should legally investigate it as a hate crime but they are refusing to do so. Yea I agree with you, but if would also further go forward and suggest that hate crime laws will initially sub categorize groups even further then the category that counts and that's Americans. It' nature is to represent people differently according to the persons difference. Well as we have seen since the creation of hate crime laws more people feel less represented equally for broader and broader differences and this will be a cause for divison
    It is not a suggestion, but an assumption... try to stay on track. Assuming is moot, evidence is the key... pretending to attempt a weak argument is pointless. What testimony stands up in court, what forensic evidence supports the witness statements means so much more than what a new outlet reports.

    Your attempt to use 'libertarian' POV is interesting but useless. Hate criminals are still Americans, as it stands now many Americans feel the law is unequally applied so your narrow 'worry' about hate crime laws and an imagined sense of disenfranchisement seems odd.

  10. #220
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Seen
    09-26-15 @ 04:38 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,143

    Re: Utah man gets maximum sentence in hate crime case

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    correct
    now honesty and integrity test
    so your previous statement:

    " a single person planning is an idea not action. You're wrong"

    was in fact wrong? yes or no
    The statement is wrong, but the statement was taken out of context, the previous statement was actually in regards towards your definition of hate crime needing an action. To my understanding you suggest you need to have an action before a hate crime exists so the action of planning can be a hate crime, then the action of thinking can be a hate crime and I don't think that that is vary fair

Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •