Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 306

Thread: Utah man gets maximum sentence in hate crime case

  1. #91
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,831

    Re: Utah man gets maximum sentence in hate crime case

    Quote Originally Posted by Libertie76 View Post
    1.) It violates the 14th amendment because it shows that we care less about an assault victim then we care about one who is a victim in a "federally protected category" such as race and gender.
    2.)it converts actions into thought crimes on the basis that it creates an additional charge simply based on the perpetrators personal bias towards the victims identity. That personal bias is the thoughts, or the opinions of the perpetrator. Again its not the difference between m1 and m2. Its not the measurement of the severity its the actual opinion of the perpetrator that is being charged on him/her
    3.)You are able to be charged with a hate crime through non violent crime offenses such as intimidation or threatening. This also shows that it doesn't need to be an actual physical conflict to conclude a hate crime. If you state "f you im going to hurt you" you're threatening some one, if you say "f you im going to hurt you n-word" your threatening some one and showing your personal bias towards that individuals race. The showing of a personal bias towards a race constitutes it as a hate crime. Which it then intensifies and creates an additional category of charges solely on personal opinions and personal bias. Not additional charges simply because the severity. Not level charges such as Murder 1 or Murder 2, but whole new charges based completely on opinion and thought
    4.)My arguments you've been trying to "disprove" seriously have absolutley nothing with what we're even discussing.
    5.)Fact: Already stated murder doesnt have to be preplotted, i said the level of severity in regards to forethought. If you intentionally harm some one and it results in the persons death its murder. That intentionally harming is the severity of the forethought already stated several posts ago hasnt been "disproven" by you
    6.)Fact: Race, sexual orientation are all terms to classify people into specific groups. I.E. i am part of the Yugoslavian community because i am ethnically Yugoslavian. The Yugoslavian community is a group. You are seriously only arguing this because you want to argue.
    7.)Fact: The personal bias, opinions, or thoughts of the accused become put on trial during hate crime cases. Causing his Thoughts to be the crime. You accuse some one of a hate crime you have to prove that he thinks, has opinions, shows bias in the matter you are accusing him of. The level of severity becomes in question in regards to things like murder and assault, and a judge can say due to the nature we give a maximun punishment. However, the personal bias of the person gets put on trial the minute you charge him/her with a hate crime.
    1.) lol links? facts? court cases?
    2.) no thought crimes and nothign different than other crimes has already proven
    3.) correct just like other crimes. legal threats illegal threats and terrorist threats
    want an example of a whole new charge like as already been given by me and others. You assault someone then they find out you had plans to murder them , you get assault and attempted murder. NEW charge.

    you dont fix faulty stairs at your business, thats negligence, then its found out you did it on purpose or new they were broke and ignored it then you can get charged with reckless endangerment also a NEW charge
    4.) nobody is trying to disprove them they simply fail because of facts laws and rights. Your inability to understand the laws and rights of my country is your issue not mine.
    5.) yes after you were proved wrong you corrected your wrong statement
    6.) and yet that doenst change the fact a hate crime doenst have to be a group, keep tryign though its funny watching you deny facts
    7.) nope this is your OPINION. his thoughts aren't the crime his actions are. a person could think hateful things all day, not a crime.

    we are still waiting for your to provide ONE fact that its a thought crime . . . .
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #92
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Seen
    09-26-15 @ 04:38 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,143

    Re: Utah man gets maximum sentence in hate crime case

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) lol links? facts? court cases?
    2.) no thought crimes and nothign different than other crimes has already proven
    3.) correct just like other crimes. legal threats illegal threats and terrorist threats
    want an example of a whole new charge like as already been given by me and others. You assault someone then they find out you had plans to murder them , you get assault and attempted murder. NEW charge.

    you dont fix faulty stairs at your business, thats negligence, then its found out you did it on purpose or new they were broke and ignored it then you can get charged with reckless endangerment also a NEW charge
    4.) nobody is trying to disprove them they simply fail because of facts laws and rights. Your inability to understand the laws and rights of my country is your issue not mine.
    5.) yes after you were proved wrong you corrected your wrong statement
    6.) and yet that doenst change the fact a hate crime doenst have to be a group, keep tryign though its funny watching you deny facts
    7.) nope this is your OPINION. his thoughts aren't the crime his actions are. a person could think hateful things all day, not a crime.

    we are still waiting for your to provide ONE fact that its a thought crime . . . .
    In hate crime cases are the persons prejudices being brought up on specific charges

  3. #93
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,831

    Re: Utah man gets maximum sentence in hate crime case

    Quote Originally Posted by Libertie76 View Post
    In hate crime cases are the persons prejudices being brought up on specific charges
    no, thier actions are
    glad i could help again
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #94
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Seen
    09-26-15 @ 04:38 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,143

    Re: Utah man gets maximum sentence in hate crime case

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    no, thier actions are
    glad i could help again
    Can you be charged with a hate crime without a bias towards the victims identity

  5. #95
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,831

    Re: Utah man gets maximum sentence in hate crime case

    Quote Originally Posted by Libertie76 View Post
    Can you be charged with a hate crime without a bias towards the victims identity
    yes
    also no action, no crime at all
    you are free to have your thoughts all you want

    if you ACT you can be additional charges based on motive, reasoning and scale just like other crimes

    still waiting for you to support the thought part and that it only applies to hate crime, so far you havent
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #96
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Seen
    09-26-15 @ 04:38 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,143

    Re: Utah man gets maximum sentence in hate crime case

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    yes
    also no action, no crime at all
    you are free to have your thoughts all you want

    if you ACT you can be additional charges based on motive, reasoning and scale just like other crimes

    still waiting for you to support the thought part and that it only applies to hate crime, so far you havent
    So you can be charged with a hate crime without any bias. If I attack a straight Yugoslavian Male I can be charged with a hate crime, considering I'm Yugoslavian as well.

  7. #97
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,831

    Re: Utah man gets maximum sentence in hate crime case

    Quote Originally Posted by Libertie76 View Post
    1.)So you can be charged with a hate crime without any bias.
    2.)If I attack a straight Yugoslavian Male I can be charged with a hate crime, considering I'm Yugoslavian as well.
    1.)"Can you be charged with a hate crime without a bias towards the victims identity"
    yes
    2.) yes depending on your reason/motive

    thank you again for proving you are severely uneducated about laws, rights and hate crimes.
    anything else you need help with please ask.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #98
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Seen
    09-26-15 @ 04:38 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,143

    Re: Utah man gets maximum sentence in hate crime case

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.)"Can you be charged with a hate crime without a bias towards the victims identity"
    yes
    2.) yes depending on your reason/motive

    thank you again for proving you are severely uneducated about laws, rights and hate crimes.
    anything else you need help with please ask.
    What would that reason and motive be to constitute as a hate crime then if I hold no bias towards the victims identity.

  9. #99
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,831

    Re: Utah man gets maximum sentence in hate crime case

    Quote Originally Posted by Libertie76 View Post
    What would that reason and motive be to constitute as a hate crime then if I hold no bias towards the victims identity.
    did you so quickly forget the law/link yesterday
    FBI — Overview
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #100
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Seen
    09-26-15 @ 04:38 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    2,143

    Re: Utah man gets maximum sentence in hate crime case

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    did you so quickly forget the law/link yesterday
    FBI — Overview
    "A hate crime is a traditional offense like murder, arson, or vandalism with an added element of bias" now please explain how you can commit a hate crime without a bias towards the victim.

Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •