Page 78 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
Results 771 to 780 of 909

Thread: Car plows through protesters during Ferguson rally in south Minneapolis [W:349]

  1. #771
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Car plows through protesters during Ferguson rally in south Minneapolis [W:349]

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    2-ton vehicle grinding the body into the pavement requires major injuries. She had only minor injuries consistent with being knocked down, not ran over.
    No one has claimed she was "grinded into the pavement". Stop using emotive language and use realistic language instead as in "she was ran over"
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  2. #772
    Sage
    whysoserious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Last Seen
    12-29-16 @ 03:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,170

    Re: Car plows through protesters during Ferguson rally in south Minneapolis [W:349]

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    Cars don't kill... people do. Cars are just tools.
    Let me rephrase:

    Oh God, don't get into it, or you'll end up with Bodhisattva telling you about his previous court winnings and how Merriam-Webster thinks that people in cars repeatedly run over dogs.

    Was this your court case?

    Ted Cruz is the dumbest person alive.

  3. #773
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Car plows through protesters during Ferguson rally in south Minneapolis [W:349]

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    There is nothing reckless about driving slowly through a crowd. I have done it numerous times... you are just inexperienced and have a political agenda, that's all.
    I have to do it every time I go to the store during the holidays. Literally have to crawl the car through the crowed. In the morning I'm going to do it again and it's going to look exactly like the beginning of this video. It always does.

    Anyone who's lived in a populated area knows what this is like as both the driver and pedestrian.

    (Beth is crying on Talking Dead...awwww)

  4. #774
    Sage
    whysoserious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Last Seen
    12-29-16 @ 03:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,170

    Re: Car plows through protesters during Ferguson rally in south Minneapolis [W:349]

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    The problem is that that was your very first reason you listed in your answer about why this is just so intrinsically linked to Ferguson now you're trying to be all, "it wasn't important to my point". But how could you have known where it occurred. It's not like it's in the thread title or anything. Oh wait....
    I get it. I made a mistake so you're going to use it to prop up your weak argument. All apologies on that X Factor.

    It still doesn't change the fact that I would have gone into the left lane where it was clear and not driven into a group of people (which apparently everyone else in the video was figuring out too).
    Ted Cruz is the dumbest person alive.

  5. #775
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    64,022

    Re: Car plows through protesters during Ferguson rally in south Minneapolis [W:349]

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    The problem is that that was your very first reason you listed in your answer about why this is just so intrinsically linked to Ferguson now you're trying to be all, "it wasn't important to my point". But how could you have known where it occurred. It's not like it's in the thread title or anything. Oh wait....
    A thousand thanks would not be enough... and a fact that he keeps ignoring. He kept bringing up political motives upon others when he is the one with the agenda.

    Damn conservatives think running people down is OK because they think Wilson is right... blah blah...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

  6. #776
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Car plows through protesters during Ferguson rally in south Minneapolis [W:349]

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    Prove it was on purpose? PLEASE!
    According to the drivers statement, he did it on purpose
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  7. #777
    Dungeon Master
    anti socialist

    X Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Proud
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    44,727

    Re: Car plows through protesters during Ferguson rally in south Minneapolis [W:349]

    Quote Originally Posted by whysoserious View Post
    So your argument is:

    1) They should not have been there
    2) He had a right to drive into them because they were there and they shouldn't have been

    I disagree. But then again, I would have done like the 4 other cars and just gone to the left where there was an open lane.
    And your argument is that people illegally gathered in the street bear no responsibility in anything. Is there anything thing that Ferguson protestors did anywhere that you'd actually join conservatives in criticizing or condemning?

    Didn't think so.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.
    Mahatma Gandhi


  8. #778
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    64,022

    Re: Car plows through protesters during Ferguson rally in south Minneapolis [W:349]

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    I have to do it every time I go to the store during the holidays. Literally have to crawl the car through the crowed. In the morning I'm going to do it again and it's going to look exactly like the beginning of this video. It always does.

    Anyone who's lived in a populated area knows what this is like as both the driver and pedestrian.

    (Beth is crying on Talking Dead...awwww)
    I bet you do... my experience was more about after Lakers, Angels and Kings games...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

  9. #779
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    64,022

    Re: Car plows through protesters during Ferguson rally in south Minneapolis [W:349]

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    According to the drivers statement, he did it on purpose
    I would need to read it for context...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

  10. #780
    Sage
    whysoserious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Last Seen
    12-29-16 @ 03:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,170

    Re: Car plows through protesters during Ferguson rally in south Minneapolis [W:349]

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    A thousand thanks would not be enough... and a fact that he keeps ignoring. He kept bringing up political motives upon others when he is the one with the agenda.

    Damn conservatives think running people down is OK because they think Wilson is right... blah blah...
    Ok, I'll start a poll and we'll see how it's divided.
    Ted Cruz is the dumbest person alive.

Page 78 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •