Page 77 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
Results 761 to 770 of 909

Thread: Car plows through protesters during Ferguson rally in south Minneapolis [W:349]

  1. #761
    Dungeon Master
    anti socialist

    X Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Proud
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    44,727

    Re: Car plows through protesters during Ferguson rally in south Minneapolis [W:349]

    Quote Originally Posted by whysoserious View Post
    You're right, I don't considering illegally gathering in the street and running your car into a group of people on the same level.
    Well to argue that they were just casually milling about for no reason is being fundamentally dishonest. Maybe next time there'll be a scared kid in the car and you'd really have something to feel proud and happy about.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.
    Mahatma Gandhi


  2. #762
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Car plows through protesters during Ferguson rally in south Minneapolis [W:349]

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    The car stopped before driving over her.
    No, the car stopped after it ran her over.

    That she went under the car does not mean the car drove over her
    I'd say that you're embarrasing yourself, but at this point I don't know if you feel shame

    , and the wheels never made contact with her. Clearly she was not ran over. Please stop using this emotive language.
    The definition doesn't require the wheels to make contact with her. She was clearly run over
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  3. #763
    Sage
    whysoserious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Last Seen
    12-29-16 @ 03:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,170

    Re: Car plows through protesters during Ferguson rally in south Minneapolis [W:349]

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He mentioned the geography thing and the difference was a different state. You then said they started with F and M. The States. You did not intend to... you just stepped into the pile. That is what is so funny and I am not the only one noticing it either... just admit you made a mistake and move on...
    What does me mixing up the cities have to do with geography? No one asked me to point to it on a map. Do you know what geography means? Should I get the dictionary for that?

    Holy ****. If you won a court case, it's because the judge gave up.
    Ted Cruz is the dumbest person alive.

  4. #764
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    64,047

    Re: Car plows through protesters during Ferguson rally in south Minneapolis [W:349]

    Quote Originally Posted by whysoserious View Post
    Oh God, don't get into it, or you'll end up with Bodhisattva telling you about his previous court winnings and how Merriam-Webster thinks that cars repeatedly run over dogs.
    Cars don't kill... people do. Cars are just tools.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

  5. #765
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Car plows through protesters during Ferguson rally in south Minneapolis [W:349]

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Please explain how a stopped car is running over someone.
    It *ran* over her before it came to a stop
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  6. #766
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    64,047

    Re: Car plows through protesters during Ferguson rally in south Minneapolis [W:349]

    Quote Originally Posted by whysoserious View Post
    What does me mixing up the cities have to do with geography? No one asked me to point to it on a map. Do you know what geography means? Should I get the dictionary for that?

    Holy ****. If you won a court case, it's because the judge gave up.
    The opposing lawyer gave up because I used facts, could deconstruct an argument and could stay on point. Well, he didn't give up, he just got out played by a non-lawyer. Twice...

    EDIT: I teach geography scooter...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

  7. #767
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    64,047

    Re: Car plows through protesters during Ferguson rally in south Minneapolis [W:349]

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    It *ran* over her before it came to a stop
    By colliding with her... right? I had a horse collide with me but I was not run over.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

  8. #768
    Sage
    whysoserious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Last Seen
    12-29-16 @ 03:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,170

    Re: Car plows through protesters during Ferguson rally in south Minneapolis [W:349]

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    Well to argue that they were just casually milling about for no reason is being fundamentally dishonest. Maybe next time there'll be a scared kid in the car and you'd really have something to feel proud and happy about.
    So your argument is:

    1) They should not have been there
    2) He had a right to drive into them because they were there and they shouldn't have been

    I disagree. But then again, I would have done like the 4 other cars and just gone to the left where there was an open lane.
    Ted Cruz is the dumbest person alive.

  9. #769
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Car plows through protesters during Ferguson rally in south Minneapolis [W:349]

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    I see the damage to the car and 2 people on the ground, only one person with minor injuries and the driver was not arrested. That is not consistent with a scenario where people are being ran over.
    Being ran over is entirely consistent with being ran over and the woman was ran over
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  10. #770
    Dungeon Master
    anti socialist

    X Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Proud
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    44,727

    Re: Car plows through protesters during Ferguson rally in south Minneapolis [W:349]

    Quote Originally Posted by whysoserious View Post
    What does me mixing up the cities have to do with geography? No one asked me to point to it on a map. Do you know what geography means? Should I get the dictionary for that?

    Holy ****. If you won a court case, it's because the judge gave up.
    The problem is that that was your very first reason you listed in your answer about why this is just so intrinsically linked to Ferguson now you're trying to be all, "it wasn't important to my point". But how could you have known where it occurred. It's not like it's in the thread title or anything. Oh wait....
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.
    Mahatma Gandhi


Page 77 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •