Page 71 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 710 of 909

Thread: Car plows through protesters during Ferguson rally in south Minneapolis [W:349]

  1. #701
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:24 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    63,818

    Re: Car plows through protesters during Ferguson rally in south Minneapolis [W:349]

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    As a bystander, maybe you could work on getting those people out of the street. That right there would way cut down on the chances of getting hit by a car.
    Nope. That would ruin the narrative and I don't like that... propaganda man, that is how we work this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  2. #702
    Sage
    whysoserious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Last Seen
    12-29-16 @ 03:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,170

    Re: Car plows through protesters during Ferguson rally in south Minneapolis [W:349]

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    As a bystander, maybe you could work on getting those people out of the street. That right there would way cut down on the chances of getting hit by a car.
    Right, because that's how large crowds generally operate. Good luck in defending a guy for intentionally driving into a crowd of people.
    Ted Cruz is the dumbest person alive.

  3. #703
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:24 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    63,818

    Re: Car plows through protesters during Ferguson rally in south Minneapolis [W:349]

    Quote Originally Posted by whysoserious View Post
    Oh great, he didn't run from the scene. Let's give him a high five. I'm not sure if he'll get charged - but it's entirely possible.

    It certainly works in his favor that no one was seriously hurt.
    So he does the right thing after a bad incident and you STILL have problems with him...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  4. #704
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:24 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    63,818

    Re: Car plows through protesters during Ferguson rally in south Minneapolis [W:349]

    Quote Originally Posted by whysoserious View Post
    Right, because that's how large crowds generally operate. Good luck in defending a guy for intentionally driving into a crowd of people.
    For ****s ****ing sake... PROVE THE ****ING INTENT.


    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  5. #705
    Dungeon Master
    anti socialist

    X Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Proud
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 04:24 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    44,721

    Re: Car plows through protesters during Ferguson rally in south Minneapolis [W:349]

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    It just hit me... you keep bringing up people's political motives to this incident and it was like, BOOM. You are projecting your bias. You are calling people angry Republicans, and such. It is OK because these people support M Brown. Etc. YOU are the one that is a partisan hack... YOU!
    Oh snap. You're on a roll. Get it? A roll?
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.
    Mahatma Gandhi


  6. #706
    Sage
    whysoserious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Last Seen
    12-29-16 @ 03:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,170

    Re: Car plows through protesters during Ferguson rally in south Minneapolis [W:349]

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    Maybe not intimidated... but careful to construct coherent and well constructed arguments? Yes, ntelligent people certainly are...
    Carefully constructed arguments? 3 pages ago you couldn't even figure out a dictionary definition. It was over your head. In fact, not just one, but two. You also misinterpreted "often". It was laughable at best. Sad at worst.
    Ted Cruz is the dumbest person alive.

  7. #707
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:24 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    63,818

    Re: Car plows through protesters during Ferguson rally in south Minneapolis [W:349]

    Quote Originally Posted by lizzie View Post
    Based on what I've been reading, he won't be charged with anything. He's the one who called 911 for chrissakes.
    He just knows how to play the media game... run people over on purpose? Call 9/11 and make yourself the hero. Win/win.

    Get to run people over and who doesn't want to do that... AND be the hero! WooHoo...!!1
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  8. #708
    Sage
    whysoserious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Last Seen
    12-29-16 @ 03:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,170

    Re: Car plows through protesters during Ferguson rally in south Minneapolis [W:349]

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    For ****s ****ing sake... PROVE THE ****ING INTENT.


    Video evidence is the intent. He drove into a crowd. That's like seeing a video of a guy stabbing someone and asking me to prove that he intended it. There was a car in front of him. In front of that car was a crowd of people. He went around the car, honked his horn, and into the crowd - this caused multiple people to end up on his hood, a few hanging on the sides trying to get him to stop, and one girl under his car.

    I don't need to prove ****ing intent, because I have eyeballs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    He just knows how to play the media game... run people over on purpose? Call 9/11 and make yourself the hero. Win/win.

    Get to run people over and who doesn't want to do that... AND be the hero! WooHoo...!!1
    How does him calling 911 exonerate him from anything? Do you think if he called 911 on himself during his 3 previous DUIs they would have let him off?
    Ted Cruz is the dumbest person alive.

  9. #709
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:24 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    63,818

    Re: Car plows through protesters during Ferguson rally in south Minneapolis [W:349]

    Quote Originally Posted by whysoserious View Post
    Carefully constructed arguments? 3 pages ago you couldn't even figure out a dictionary definition. It was over your head. In fact, not just one, but two. You also misinterpreted "often". It was laughable at best. Sad at worst.
    I asked you to clarify the context of the word "often" as used in that definition... but it is OK. I am no longer holding my breath for you to grasp the details...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  10. #710
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:24 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    63,818

    Re: Car plows through protesters during Ferguson rally in south Minneapolis [W:349]

    Quote Originally Posted by whysoserious View Post
    Video evidence is the intent. He drove into a crowd. That's like seeing a video of a guy stabbing someone and asking me to prove that he intended it. There was a car in front of him. In front of that car was a crowd of people. He went around the car, honked his horn, and into the crowd - this caused multiple people to end up on his hood, a few hanging on the sides trying to get him to stop, and one girl under his car.

    I don't need to prove ****ing intent, because I have eyeballs.
    Intent to drive through a crowd is not intent to run people over... you not understanding the difference is no longer surprising... but please, attack me instead of my arguments please...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

Page 71 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •