Page 50 of 91 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
Results 491 to 500 of 909

Thread: Car plows through protesters during Ferguson rally in south Minneapolis [W:349]

  1. #491
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:22 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    63,783

    Re: Car plows through protesters during Ferguson rally in south Minneapolis [W:349]

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Neither is hitting people with your car when it can be avoided.
    Right... that is why we have roads and side walks. Why didn't your buddies stay on the side walk then?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  2. #492
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Car plows through protesters during Ferguson rally in south Minneapolis [W:349]

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    Stop with the common sense already!
    There was no sense there. The roads are not meant for the exclusive use of cars and cars are not meant to run into people.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  3. #493
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:22 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    63,783

    Re: Car plows through protesters during Ferguson rally in south Minneapolis [W:349]

    Quote Originally Posted by rabbitcaebannog View Post
    That does not justify a man driving directly into a crowd of people because he needed to get to his destination.
    Doesn't make it illegal either...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  4. #494
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Car plows through protesters during Ferguson rally in south Minneapolis [W:349]

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    Doesn't make it illegal either...
    Actually, it is illegal.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  5. #495
    Sage
    rabbitcaebannog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 08:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,918

    Re: Car plows through protesters during Ferguson rally in south Minneapolis [W:349]

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    Doesn't make it illegal either...
    It makes him an a*s

  6. #496
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:22 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    63,783

    Re: Car plows through protesters during Ferguson rally in south Minneapolis [W:349]

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    There was no sense there. The roads are not meant for the exclusive use of cars and cars are not meant to run into people.
    At various points they are for the exclusive use of cars and pans are not meant to be used to kill people either...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  7. #497
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:22 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    63,783

    Re: Car plows through protesters during Ferguson rally in south Minneapolis [W:349]

    Quote Originally Posted by rabbitcaebannog View Post
    It makes him an a*s
    Perhaps... but what about people ignoring the facts like you said to sangha? Don't like admitting a glaring contradiction?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  8. #498
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:22 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    63,783

    Re: Car plows through protesters during Ferguson rally in south Minneapolis [W:349]

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Actually, it is illegal.
    Show the code that driving slowly through a crowd is illegal because I am certainly guilty, as are untold thousands of others. Thanks...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  9. #499
    Sage
    rabbitcaebannog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 08:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,918

    Re: Car plows through protesters during Ferguson rally in south Minneapolis [W:349]

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    Perhaps... but what about people ignoring the facts like you said to sangha? Don't like admitting a glaring contradiction?
    I stated that there was another way he could go. The fact he was the only motorist that day that decided to drive into the crowd either makes him stupid or a jerk. I'm not sure which one. Your point was they were in the road so they deserved it. How is that a glaring contradiction?

  10. #500
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:22 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    63,783

    Re: Car plows through protesters during Ferguson rally in south Minneapolis [W:349]

    Quote Originally Posted by rabbitcaebannog View Post
    I stated that there was another way he could go.
    So what?

    The fact he was the only motorist that day that decided to drive into the crowd either makes him stupid or a jerk. I'm not sure which one.
    False Dilemma: Logical Fallacies» False Dilemma / Bifurcation Fallacy

    Your point was they were in the road so they deserved it. How is that a glaring contradiction?
    I never once said that they deserved it. Do not distort what I said. I said to counter your point, essentially, "What do you expect when you are in the road?"

    Originally Posted by sangha
    No one tried to damage his car until *after* he ran into a few of them

    Originally Posted by Rabbit
    And that point is being conveniently missed.
    I countered with the fact that nobody was in danger of being hit by a car until *after* they stepped into the raod
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

Page 50 of 91 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •