Page 44 of 91 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
Results 431 to 440 of 909

Thread: Car plows through protesters during Ferguson rally in south Minneapolis [W:349]

  1. #431
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:54 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    63,813

    Re: Car plows through protesters during Ferguson rally in south Minneapolis [W:349]

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Were any of the people who were hit in *this* incident charged with a crime?
    It is to show that blocking traffic to protest is NOT jaywalking... stay on point buddy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  2. #432
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:54 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    63,813

    Re: Car plows through protesters during Ferguson rally in south Minneapolis [W:349]

    Quote Originally Posted by rabbitcaebannog View Post
    They were on his car because he knocked into them, not because they wanted a joy ride.
    Don't want a ride on the hood of a car? GET OUT OF THE ROAD!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  3. #433
    Sage
    rabbitcaebannog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 08:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,918

    Re: Car plows through protesters during Ferguson rally in south Minneapolis [W:349]

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    Sure it is... I asked a question to see if you would be consistent. If you don't want to answer then don't... but trying to argue out of it is silly.
    No it's not silly. Your point is silly because it did not happen. People would be more sympathetic if there was an emergency in that car. That was not the case.

  4. #434
    Sage
    rabbitcaebannog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 08:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,918

    Re: Car plows through protesters during Ferguson rally in south Minneapolis [W:349]

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    Don't want a ride on the hood of a car? GET OUT OF THE ROAD!
    They didn't have time to get out of the rode. He drove directly into them.

  5. #435
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Car plows through protesters during Ferguson rally in south Minneapolis [W:349]

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    I don't know. You don't either. That is the point.
    Since there was no one around his car until he ran his car into pedestrians, I do know

    IOW, you have no point.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  6. #436
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:54 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    63,813

    Re: Car plows through protesters during Ferguson rally in south Minneapolis [W:349]

    Quote Originally Posted by rabbitcaebannog View Post
    The video belies your point. .
    No it doesn't.

    He had a way to go instead of through the crowd.
    A way to go... yes. What if he needed to go straight or turn right? Then they were blocking...

    Once he decided to go through the crowd he had no regard for human life.
    Oh please... that is ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  7. #437
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:54 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    63,813

    Re: Car plows through protesters during Ferguson rally in south Minneapolis [W:349]

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Since there was no one around his car until he ran his car into pedestrians, I do know

    IOW, you have no point.
    He pulled up to them and attempted to slowly drive through... you do not know. This is a great game though...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  8. #438
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:54 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    63,813

    Re: Car plows through protesters during Ferguson rally in south Minneapolis [W:349]

    Quote Originally Posted by rabbitcaebannog View Post
    They didn't have time to get out of the rode. He drove directly into them.
    What nonsense is this? They had untold minutes (1-30?) to get out of the road. The second they walked into the road they had time to get out.

    No it's not silly. Your point is silly because it did not happen. People would be more sympathetic if there was an emergency in that car. That was not the case.
    I asked to see what you thought... don't answer. Let it go...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  9. #439
    Sage
    rabbitcaebannog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 08:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,918

    Re: Car plows through protesters during Ferguson rally in south Minneapolis [W:349]

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    No it doesn't.



    A way to go... yes. What if he needed to go straight or turn right? Then they were blocking...



    Oh please... that is ridiculous.
    It's not at all ridiculous. Actions speak louder than words.

  10. #440
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Car plows through protesters during Ferguson rally in south Minneapolis [W:349]

    Quote Originally Posted by lizzie View Post
    He didn't run down a bunch of people. In the video, I saw one woman who was down, and I doubt that the driver was even aware of her, as he had people on the hood of his car when she was shoved. It would have obstructed his view.
    The reason why there were people on the hood of his car was because they were trying to avoid being run over by his car.

    "Your Honor, it's not my fault I ran over that woman because I couldn't see her for all the people who had piled up on the hood of my car to avoid me running them over"
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

Page 44 of 91 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •