Page 43 of 91 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 430 of 909

Thread: Car plows through protesters during Ferguson rally in south Minneapolis [W:349]

  1. #421
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Car plows through protesters during Ferguson rally in south Minneapolis [W:349]

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    You know for certain that right when he pulled up nobody kicked at his doors, or anything? Nothing was thrown?

    Of course nobody can tell from that video, but you two seem pretty certain.
    If you're going to argue that people were trying to damage his car *before* he hit anyone, you'll have to provide some evidence and not just speculation.
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  2. #422
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:07 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    63,948

    Re: Car plows through protesters during Ferguson rally in south Minneapolis [W:349]

    Quote Originally Posted by rabbitcaebannog View Post
    Yeah, sure.
    It is just logic... don't be frightened.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

  3. #423
    Sage
    rabbitcaebannog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 08:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,918

    Re: Car plows through protesters during Ferguson rally in south Minneapolis [W:349]

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    You know for certain that right when he pulled up nobody kicked at his doors, or anything? Nothing was thrown?

    Of course nobody can tell from that video, but you two seem pretty certain.
    Let's say for argument sake that happened. Does that give him the right to run down a bunch of people?

  4. #424
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:07 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    63,948

    Re: Car plows through protesters during Ferguson rally in south Minneapolis [W:349]

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    If you're going to argue that people were trying to damage his car *before* he hit anyone, you'll have to provide some evidence and not just speculation.
    I don't know. You don't either. That is the point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

  5. #425
    Sage
    rabbitcaebannog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 08:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,918

    Re: Car plows through protesters during Ferguson rally in south Minneapolis [W:349]

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    It is just logic... don't be frightened.
    It's not logic. You are throwing sh*t against the wall to see what sticks.

  6. #426
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:07 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    63,948

    Re: Car plows through protesters during Ferguson rally in south Minneapolis [W:349]

    Quote Originally Posted by rabbitcaebannog View Post
    Let's say for argument sake that happened. Does that give him the right to run down a bunch of people?
    If he fears for his safety... yes. What did you say to sangha?

    Originally Posted by rabbitcaebannog
    And that point is being conveniently missed.
    They were standing IN THE ROAD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

  7. #427
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:07 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    63,948

    Re: Car plows through protesters during Ferguson rally in south Minneapolis [W:349]

    Quote Originally Posted by rabbitcaebannog View Post
    It's not logic. You are throwing sh*t against the wall to see what sticks.
    Sure it is... I asked a question to see if you would be consistent. If you don't want to answer then don't... but trying to argue out of it is silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

  8. #428
    Sage
    lizzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    between two worlds
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    28,581

    Re: Car plows through protesters during Ferguson rally in south Minneapolis [W:349]

    Quote Originally Posted by rabbitcaebannog View Post
    Let's say for argument sake that happened. Does that give him the right to run down a bunch of people?
    He didn't run down a bunch of people. In the video, I saw one woman who was down, and I doubt that the driver was even aware of her, as he had people on the hood of his car when she was shoved. It would have obstructed his view.
    "God is the name by which I designate all things which cross my path violently and recklessly, all things which alter my plans and intentions, and change the course of my life, for better or for worse."
    -C G Jung

  9. #429
    Sage
    rabbitcaebannog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 08:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,918

    Re: Car plows through protesters during Ferguson rally in south Minneapolis [W:349]

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    Maybe he ran them over after they started damaging his car and threatening to kill him?

    This is a great game... isn't it? You condemning a person with very little in the way of facts.
    The video belies your point. He had a way to go instead of through the crowd. Once he decided to go through the crowd he had no regard for human life. No one was pounding his car until he hit someone.

  10. #430
    Sage
    rabbitcaebannog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 08:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,918

    Re: Car plows through protesters during Ferguson rally in south Minneapolis [W:349]

    Quote Originally Posted by lizzie View Post
    He didn't run down a bunch of people. In the video, I saw one woman who was down, and I doubt that the driver was even aware of her, as he had people on the hood of his car when she was shoved. It would have obstructed his view.
    They were on his car because he knocked into them, not because they wanted a joy ride.

Page 43 of 91 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •