Page 39 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 390 of 909

Thread: Car plows through protesters during Ferguson rally in south Minneapolis [W:349]

  1. #381
    Sage
    sangha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley, NY
    Last Seen
    09-17-17 @ 05:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    59,990

    Re: Car plows through protesters during Ferguson rally in south Minneapolis [W:349]

    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFromAll View Post
    Snow plows are pretty fast. And since that involves a road vehicle the comparison makes more sense than a farming implement.
    Yes, plowing can be fast but my point is it doesn't have to be fast in order to be plowing
    Quote Originally Posted by matchlight View Post
    Justice Thomas' opinions consistently contain precise, detailed constitutional analyses.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeger19 View Post
    the vast majority of folks that need healthcare are on Medicare.. both rich and poor..

  2. #382
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: Car plows through protesters during Ferguson rally in south Minneapolis [W:349]

    Quote Originally Posted by rabbitcaebannog View Post
    People intentional step into the street and block cars a lot, especially after concerts, sporting events in my neck of the woods. That does not give a motorist the green light to run them down.
    Right. But this was not that. And no one was run down. Had the goofy protesters wanted to do so they could have stepped out of the way. Why didn't they?

  3. #383
    Sage
    rabbitcaebannog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 08:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,918

    Re: Car plows through protesters during Ferguson rally in south Minneapolis [W:349]

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    Right. But this was not that. And no one was run down. Had the goofy protesters wanted to do so they could have stepped out of the way. Why didn't they?
    No, it wan't that and that exactly a big deal is being made out of it. No one would probably question the negligence of a motorist if he ran down a bunch of people in the road after a football game.

  4. #384
    Sage
    Anthony60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Northern New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,521

    Re: Car plows through protesters during Ferguson rally in south Minneapolis [W:349]

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    So now You have a right to kill people for inconveniencing you? Since you are a fan of the Constitution, perhaps you can tell us where that is codified?

    When did the RW decide that self-restraint was a bad thing?
    Did I say that is in the Constitution? No, so there is your answer.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours..." -- Oliver Hazard Perry
    "I don't want a piece of you... I want the whole thing!" -- Bob Barker

  5. #385
    Anti political parties
    FreedomFromAll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    New Mexico USA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,039

    Re: Car plows through protesters during Ferguson rally in south Minneapolis [W:349]

    Quote Originally Posted by sangha View Post
    Yes, plowing can be fast but my point is it doesn't have to be fast in order to be plowing
    True but the guy was actually nudging his way through at first. He didnt start plowing until that guy jumped on his hood and started trying to cave in the guys windshield.

    He was moving pretty slowly at first the protesters did not want him to pass so they stormed the car, the video clearly shows them attacking his car. The driver started moving faster when the guy was trying to break the tail lights with his flag poll. None the less though there was no reason that the driver needed to go through the crowd when he could have seeked a different route.

  6. #386
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Car plows through protesters during Ferguson rally in south Minneapolis [W:349]

    Quote Originally Posted by Phys251 View Post
    Stop dodging my questions. The evidence against Rice is clear. I am asking you, for the third time: Which FACTS that I documented in post #333 are wrong? What FACTS are in error?
    I watched your second video 3 times to confirm: The observer can't determine where exactly the left-turn lane goes. Yes we can see that there's a left-turn lane there, but we can't see where it goes. An observer can't determine that it simply bypasses the jaywalkers.

    ....because there's a crowed of people blocking the view.

    You're demanding that a subjective point of view is an objective fact. That's your error. It is perfectly possible that the driver didn't know that was a bypass because, again, the cowed of people are blocking view of where the lane goes.

    That doesn't mean I support running protesters over, that only means you're wrong on this singular point.
    Last edited by Jerry; 11-30-14 at 06:29 AM.

  7. #387
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Car plows through protesters during Ferguson rally in south Minneapolis [W:349]

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    Right. But this was not that. And no one was run down. Had the goofy protesters wanted to do so they could have stepped out of the way. Why didn't they?
    Because they're black and allowing traffic to flow on roads made for traffic is racist.

  8. #388
    Sage
    rabbitcaebannog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 08:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,918

    Re: Car plows through protesters during Ferguson rally in south Minneapolis [W:349]

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Because they're black and allowing traffic to flow on roads made for traffic is racist.
    No, because they were protestors. Funny how you had to make this incident into racism though.

  9. #389
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Car plows through protesters during Ferguson rally in south Minneapolis [W:349]

    Quote Originally Posted by rabbitcaebannog View Post
    No, because they were protestors. Funny how you had to make this incident into racism though.
    Right, because my last post was the very first thing anyone ever said regarding race since the shooting.

  10. #390
    Sage
    rabbitcaebannog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 08:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,918

    Re: Car plows through protesters during Ferguson rally in south Minneapolis [W:349]

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Right, because my last post was the very first thing anyone ever said regarding race since the shooting.
    That has nothing to do with the post you responded to, so now you are just being dishonest.

Page 39 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •