Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 78

Thread: Michael Brown's stepfather at rally: 'Burn this bitch down!'

  1. #21
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Michael Brown's stepfather at rally: 'Burn this bitch down!'

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    LOL... if I had a link of his mother telling the media she forgave Zimmerman, you'd argue, THAT'S NOT WHAT SHE SAID.

    No, that is just more made up stuff you are spewing.

    If "the mother" actually said she forgave Zimmerman, I would have told you you were just half right as the father hadn't said it.

    So again, do you have a link to confirm your claim that they said they forgave Zimmerman?
    Or are you just deflecting because you know you are wrong?
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  2. #22
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,720

    Re: Michael Brown's stepfather at rally: 'Burn this bitch down!'

    Quote Originally Posted by Higgins86 View Post
    Do you think this is still a major factor in American society or is this mostly the media? Are the majority of Americans moved by these events or indifferent?
    I'd say indifferent....Wait, make that pissed off. This crap is subtracting from their enjoyment of watching Dancing With the Stars.
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  3. #23
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,219

    Re: Michael Brown's stepfather at rally: 'Burn this bitch down!'

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    Today's Rant - A Message to Michael Brown's Stepfather

    Look, Mr. Brown, I do feel that police shoot innocent people, but your son was not innocent. He stole cigars, and then punched a cop. Did Officer Wilson use excessive force? We will never know, because witnesses at the grand jury proceeding either lied, and were caught and had to change their stories, or didn't know what they were talking about, and when confronted with that, changed their story. It is very possible that Officer Wilson committed manslaughter or even murder, but witnesses against Wilson wanted him convicted so badly, that they muddied the waters by giving false information. Now, before you start calling me a racist (Even though I live in an almost 100% black neighborhood), look at the evidence. It speaks for itself. Is the evidence accurate? We will never know because of all the false information that was given by liars, and also by well meaning people who bought into a spin that was shown to be false. Just look at the evidence supplied by the witnesses. It is so polluted that there is no way that the grand jury could have arrived at the truth. And that, my friends, is why Officer Wilson was no-billed.

    To the protesters who are burning down Ferguson..... Physician, heal thyself. Yes, racism exists, but it's existence is on both sides of the color divide. Before you can make America a better nation, you must put aside your own hatred. It takes two to tango, and if you can't recognize that simple fact, then I am sure that the KKK has some white robes you can wear, because you are no different than they are. Yes, it hurt me say that, but I have never promised that I would gloss over the truth for anybody, whether friend or foe. If you don't like what I am saying, you can always choose to ignore me, but this festering scab will always remain, until people, white and black alike, face this demon which will eventually destroy us all, if not immediately dealt with.

    See 'ya in Fallujah, folks.

    Thanx for listening.

    /RANT

    http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/25/us/michael-brown-stepfather-video/index.html
    Louis Head said that, not Mr. Brown
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #24
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,720

    Re: Michael Brown's stepfather at rally: 'Burn this bitch down!'

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Louis Head said that, not Mr. Brown
    Ahem. Louis Head IS Michael Brown's stepfather.
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  5. #25
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Michael Brown's stepfather at rally: 'Burn this bitch down!'

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    Ahem. Louis Head IS Michael Brown's stepfather.
    Really? I thought his name was Richard.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  6. #26
    Ho, ho, ho.
    Superfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    East Coast
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    21,536

    Re: Michael Brown's stepfather at rally: 'Burn this bitch down!'

    I read on here somewhere the other day - I can't remember who said it, so unfortunately I can't give credit where credit is due. But someone said that what people in Ferguson want is not justice for Michael Brown - they want revenge for Michael Brown. Every time I see a "Justice for Mike Brown" poster, I think of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chomsky
    It's easy to be a Conservative, until you need help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal
    After years of condemning Bill Clinton for being a rapist, Republicans apparently changed their minds about the whole thing and elected one of their own.
    Quote Originally Posted by iliveonramen
    Fox News knows their audience. Nuance and facts aren't why they tune in.

  7. #27
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,219

    Re: Michael Brown's stepfather at rally: 'Burn this bitch down!'

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    Ahem. Louis Head IS Michael Brown's stepfather.
    Right and your rant addresses Mr. Brown, about "burn this bitch down. Michael Brown's father didn't say that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  8. #28
    Sage
    ObamacareFail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Earth
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    15,950

    Re: Michael Brown's stepfather at rally: 'Burn this bitch down!'

    Quote Originally Posted by BrewerBob View Post
    Grieving parents get a pass from me when it comes to saying stupid things. Looters who are capitalizing on this event to get some freebies? Not so much.
    Grieving parents who shout "Burn it down" do not get a pass from me. Inciting riots is not a proper form of grieving.

  9. #29
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,720

    Re: Michael Brown's stepfather at rally: 'Burn this bitch down!'

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Right and your rant addresses Mr. Brown, about "burn this bitch down. Michael Brown's father didn't say that.
    Yea, so I called him Mister Brown. You didn't notice, however, that I preceded that with "A message to Michael Brown's stepfather? OK, so I made a typo. Big deal. Still doesn't detract one iota from my message, does it? Or are you only trying to stir the pot a little here? 'Ya know, those who stir the pot should have to lick the spoon.
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  10. #30
    Ho, ho, ho.
    Superfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    East Coast
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    21,536

    Re: Michael Brown's stepfather at rally: 'Burn this bitch down!'

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Right and your rant addresses Mr. Brown, about "burn this bitch down. Michael Brown's father didn't say that.
    He did in fact, say that, the other day, and when asked about it, he got sheepish and said that the moment got away with him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chomsky
    It's easy to be a Conservative, until you need help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal
    After years of condemning Bill Clinton for being a rapist, Republicans apparently changed their minds about the whole thing and elected one of their own.
    Quote Originally Posted by iliveonramen
    Fox News knows their audience. Nuance and facts aren't why they tune in.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •