Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 104

Thread: Boehner: I'm ready to 'reappoint' members to special Benghazi panel in new Congress

  1. #81
    Sage
    Paperview's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    The Road Less Travelled
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:28 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,429

    Re: Boehner: I'm ready to 'reappoint' members to special Benghazi panel in new Congre

    Not much of a return. You got smacked down good. It shows you didn't even read the report.

    And anyone who has been following the story from day one knows who the 17th February brigade is...


  2. #82
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Boehner: I'm ready to 'reappoint' members to special Benghazi panel in new Congre

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaddelamancha View Post
    Let's try this again:
    Lets Try this again.


    Newsmax Exclusive: US Hired al-Qaida-Linked Group to Defend Benghazi Mission
    Friday, 03 May 2013 12:12 PM.

    The Libyan militia group that the State Department hired to defend its embattled diplomatic mission in Benghazi had clear al-Qaida sympathies, and had prominently displayed the al-Qaida flag on a Facebook page some months before the deadly attack.

    That organization, the February 17th Martyrs Brigade, was paid by the U.S. government to provide security at the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya. But there is no indication the Martyrs Brigade fulfilled its commitment to defend the mission on Sept. 11, when it came under attack.

    The State Department did not respond to a Newsmax request for an explanation as to why the February 17th Martyrs Brigade was hired to protect the mission.

    Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com Newsmax Exclusive: US Hired al-Qaida-Linked Group to Defend Benghazi Mission


    You were saying something about the State Dept not hiring Ansar al Sharia and the CIA not knowing who was our Security? What happened?


    Last edited by MMC; 11-26-14 at 02:25 PM.

  3. #83
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Behind the Orange Curtain
    Last Seen
    01-30-15 @ 01:29 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    15,633

    Re: Boehner: I'm ready to 'reappoint' members to special Benghazi panel in new Congre

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Remember when he tried to get to the bottom of Bill Clinton getting a blowjob? How did that turn out? Was Clinton found guilty of anything important? Perjury? Over a blowjob? Lol.
    Well the world now knows that Bill Clinton has a crooked penis and that he uses a woman's vigina as a cigar humidor and Hillary Clinton probably hasn't had coitus for over twenty years.

  4. #84
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    56,981

    Re: Boehner: I'm ready to 'reappoint' members to special Benghazi panel in new Congre

    Quote Originally Posted by Paperview View Post
    Not much of a return. You got smacked down good. It shows you didn't even read the report.

    And anyone who has been following the story from day one knows who the 17th February brigade is...


    Sure it was.....but if you knew. Then why did you not think that they were part of Ansar al Sharia? Also why would you Deny the State Dept didn't hire them when there was an exclusive as to who did?

    Here even Basic Wiki has it.


    Ansar al-Sharia was formed during the Libyan Civil War and rose to prominence after the killing of Muammar Gaddafi. Made up of former rebels from the Abu Obayda Bin Aljarah Brigade, Malik Brigade and February 17th Martyrs Brigade and many more,[6] the Salafist militia initially made their name by posting videos of themselves fighting in the Battle of Sirte.[10]

    Ansar al-Sharia (Libya) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

  5. #85
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,019

    Re: Boehner: I'm ready to 'reappoint' members to special Benghazi panel in new Congre

    Quote Originally Posted by APACHERAT View Post
    Well the world now knows that Bill Clinton has a crooked penis and that he uses a woman's vigina as a cigar humidor and Hillary Clinton probably hasn't had coitus for over twenty years.
    Oh my! Earth shattering revelations, I'm sure. A powerful man cheating on his wife? My trust in the Washington establishment is now officially gone. That's it! I've had it! I can't take these powerful men cheating on their wives any longer! DC, that was the last straw!
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  6. #86
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,235

    Re: Boehner: I'm ready to 'reappoint' members to special Benghazi panel in new Congre

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Oh my! Earth shattering revelations, I'm sure. A powerful man cheating on his wife? My trust in the Washington establishment is now officially gone. That's it! I've had it! I can't take these powerful men cheating on their wives any longer! DC, that was the last straw!

    Oh he did things that were far more destructive to the Country than cheating on Obama's State Department Secretary

    One things certain, if there was any sympathy for Hillary Clinton for being married to a low life its all gone now.

    When she looked into the eyes of the parents of the Men who lost their lives in Benghazi and told them that she would " arrest the man who made that video " I lost any and all sympathy for her.

    I kind of felt sorry for Bill.

  7. #87
    Sage

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Huntsville, AL (USA)
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    9,763

    Re: Boehner: I'm ready to 'reappoint' members to special Benghazi panel in new Congre

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Nah Republicans didn't lose any credibility. Which is why you can't figure out that no....that's no one. Has taken any responsibility for hiring Ansar al Sharia as security.
    Help me/us to understand why this is so important.

    Was it really hard for you to actually figure out how committees work? Do you even know how party politics works with committees? I mean was it so hard to admit that you didn't know how committees work with investigations.
    And are you saying that a Republican-led Select Intelligence Committee who investigated the Benghazi attack 6-times worked against their own self-interests here?

    I have to agree with Hatuey on this one. It's as if the Republican-led House will keep at this Benghazi issue not because they're really trying to get to the truth but because they're on a witch hunt and they'll continue to hold investigation after investigation forming and reforming such investigative bodies until they get the result - not answers...results - they want. It's not about truth telling. It's about digging up dirt against the opposing party (leadership) just so they can eventually be able to say to their constituents, "See! We told you their was more about this incident than was being told. And we finally got to the truth!". It's like the person who just has to prove that lightening can strike twice in the same place. Never happened yet, but they're bound and determine to prove that it does happen.
    "A fair exchange ain't no robbery." Tupac Shakur w/Digital Underground

  8. #88
    Sage

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Huntsville, AL (USA)
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    9,763

    Re: Boehner: I'm ready to 'reappoint' members to special Benghazi panel in new Congre

    Quote Originally Posted by Misterveritis View Post
    Yes. If Boehner had wanted the truth he would have appointed a select committee, provided the appropriate budget for it, and let it run for a year.

    Time has passed. Documents have disappeared. Witnesses will have forgotten much and are sure to remember events differently today. It will be far harder after several years have elapsed to establish the truth. Boehner can starve the select committee for resources. He can drag out appointing the other members of the select committee.

    I believe they make no sense to you because you don't know enough yet to draw correct conclusions.

    Why would Boehner allow the regime this kind of cover? He is a drunk. He probably has skeletons he prefers remain in the closet. By the time the select committee finishes its work in a year or so who is going to care?
    I'm inclined to agree. It's political theater, nothing more.
    "A fair exchange ain't no robbery." Tupac Shakur w/Digital Underground

  9. #89
    Sage
    Paperview's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    The Road Less Travelled
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:28 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,429

    Re: Boehner: I'm ready to 'reappoint' members to special Benghazi panel in new Congre

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Sure it was.....but if you knew. Then why did you not think that they were part of Ansar al Sharia? Also why would you Deny the State Dept didn't hire them when there was an exclusive as to who did?

    Here even Basic Wiki has it.


    Ansar al-Sharia was formed during the Libyan Civil War and rose to prominence after the killing of Muammar Gaddafi. Made up of former rebels from the Abu Obayda Bin Aljarah Brigade, Malik Brigade and February 17th Martyrs Brigade and many more,[6] the Salafist militia initially made their name by posting videos of themselves fighting in the Battle of Sirte.[10]

    Ansar al-Sharia (Libya) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    <shaking my head>

    Try reading your own damn footnotes, Mr. Wiki.

    Start with [6]

  10. #90
    Guru
    Chaddelamancha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    09-22-17 @ 12:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,546

    Re: Boehner: I'm ready to 'reappoint' members to special Benghazi panel in new Congre

    If I throw in a pretty please, will you read the report?

    While the Tripoli Team mobilized and moved to the Tripoli airport, the Annex security team joined State Department officers and helpful members of the February 17th Brigade in fighting the attackers at the TMF. The team repelled sporadic gunfire and RPG fire while assembling all remaining U.S. personnel at the TMF.

    Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    Lets Try this again.


    Newsmax Exclusive: US Hired al-Qaida-Linked Group to Defend Benghazi Mission
    Friday, 03 May 2013 12:12 PM.

    The Libyan militia group that the State Department hired to defend its embattled diplomatic mission in Benghazi had clear al-Qaida sympathies, and had prominently displayed the al-Qaida flag on a Facebook page some months before the deadly attack.

    That organization, the February 17th Martyrs Brigade, was paid by the U.S. government to provide security at the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya. But there is no indication the Martyrs Brigade fulfilled its commitment to defend the mission on Sept. 11, when it came under attack.

    The State Department did not respond to a Newsmax request for an explanation as to why the February 17th Martyrs Brigade was hired to protect the mission.

    Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com Newsmax Exclusive: US Hired al-Qaida-Linked Group to Defend Benghazi Mission


    You were saying something about the State Dept not hiring Ansar al Sharia and the CIA not knowing who was our Security? What happened?


    Hail to the King baby!

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •