Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 93

Thread: Furguson Grand Jury Evidence.

  1. #31
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,397

    Re: Furguson Grand Jury Evidence.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rials6 View Post
    I'm speaking of all pigs in general. Not just this case.
    No bias there.

  2. #32
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Furguson Grand Jury Evidence.

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Didn't the right wing echo chamber put forth that his entire eye socket was crushed and broken?
    No, they said he had an orbital fracture. Depending upon where (right, left, top, bottom) and severity it can be hardly noticeable in photos, especially side shots.

  3. #33
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Furguson Grand Jury Evidence.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rials6 View Post
    These cops nowadays are pussies! In the 80s and 90s when gang violence was at its peak, you didn't see cops do this. They would get out the car and whoop your ass if you thought you were tough. Now, these call of duty video game playing ass sissies can't do that because they're simply just weak people. They have professional training to bring down guys bigger than them and they refuse to do so. That's why they get no respect.
    That's absolute nonsense.

  4. #34
    User
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    11-18-17 @ 02:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    131

    Re: Furguson Grand Jury Evidence.

    This White Man Was Literally Beating Up Two Police Officers, But What Happens Next Is Astonishing

    Racial bias, white priveledge

    http://atlantablackstar.com/2014/11/...s-shot-reason/

    Why is he not shot and killed?

  5. #35
    User
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    11-18-17 @ 02:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    131

    Re: Furguson Grand Jury Evidence.

    This is just sad.

    Racial bias


  6. #36
    Sage
    mike2810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    arizona
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    15,020

    Re: Furguson Grand Jury Evidence.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rials6 View Post
    I'm speaking of all pigs in general. Not just this case.
    nice respect for LEO, in general. I don't share your "pig" view.

    I suggest you never call 911 if that is your attitude.

    Yes, there are a few bad LEO. imo, the majority of LEO are good respectable people.

  7. #37
    Sage
    Lutherf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,670

    Re: Furguson Grand Jury Evidence.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rials6 View Post
    only nine of the 12 jurors needed to vote to indict Wilson for the indictment to go through. Well it just so happened to be nine whites and three blacks. Hmmm. Makes you wonder.
    Wonder what? Are you suggesting that if there were 6 more blacks on the GJ that we would have seen a conviction because all blacks think alike? Or is it that the only reason we didn't get a conviction is because there were 9 whites on the jury and all whites think alike?

  8. #38
    User
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    11-18-17 @ 02:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    131

    Re: Furguson Grand Jury Evidence.

    Yep lol! Nine white jurors,Small community. You protect your own. Don't give me that All black people think alike crap. Same line comes up every time something major like this comes up. No! Blacks don't all think a like. But most have something very closely in common. blacks always seem to run into the bad apples on the police force. Always

  9. #39
    Sage
    Lutherf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,670

    Re: Furguson Grand Jury Evidence.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rials6 View Post
    Yep lol! Nine white jurors,Small community. You protect your own. Don't give me that All black people think alike crap. Same line comes up every time something major like this comes up. No! Blacks don't all think a like. But most have something very closely in common. blacks always seem to run into the bad apples on the police force. Always
    Do yourself a favor and read Dorian Johnson's testimony - Grand Jury Volume 04

    You want to know why "blacks always seem to run into the bad apples on the police force."? The answer is in there.

    If your normal day consists of getting up early to "go look for a job and get your girl some breakfast" but you get sidetracked right off the bat because the guy you normally get your blunts from is still asleep so you meet up with a buddy and head to the store where your buddy strong arms the owner and steals a bunch of cigarillos but you hang with him anyway because you're trying to figure out why he did that and then, because you're paranoid about getting busted, you walk down the middle of the street so that traffic has to go around you and then, when a cop tells you to get out of the street, because you're still so paranoid about getting busted for what your buddy did you say "I'm right near my destination" and keep walking in the middle of the street and then when the cop "assaults" your buddy you just stand there taking mental notes and hold the stolen cigars for him you just possibly, maybe, might run into "bad cops" more often than the average person who doesn't do all that ****.

  10. #40
    User
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    11-18-17 @ 02:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    131

    Re: Furguson Grand Jury Evidence.

    That's what mike chose to do. Are you implying that this is the daily routine of all blacks. Because blacks all think alike. Right?

    Lutherf

    Are you suggesting that if there were 6 more blacks on the GJ that we would have seen a conviction because all blacks think alike?
    Last edited by Rials6; 11-26-14 at 01:08 PM.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •