Page 97 of 120 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 970 of 1200

Thread: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60, 267]

  1. #961
    Angry Former GOP Voter
    Fiddytree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    25,647

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here

    Quote Originally Posted by ChezC3 View Post
    First, what they hell are you saying?

    Second, could you fit another adverb in there? Jesus H...
    In other words, he's making the argument that you agree with the concept of fighting fire with fire, which was what the stepfather thought when he was screaming last night.
    Michael J Petrilli-"Is School Choice Enough?"-A response to the recent timidity of American conservatives toward education reform. https://nationalaffairs.com/publicat...-choice-enough

  2. #962
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60, 267]

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    He said a black guy would easily get indicted. You posted a story that backs it up.

    Since I assume you don't agree, the only difference between what he said and what you said us timeframe.
    No, he claimed that a black guy would QUICKLY be indicted. The timeframe is thus important to the debunk.

  3. #963
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,317

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60, 267]

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    He said a black guy would easily get indicted. You posted a story that backs it up.

    Since I assume you don't agree, the only difference between what he said and what you said us timeframe.
    No, Disney said that a black person would be, "indicted in 5 minutes", meaning that a black person would get indicted a hell-of-a-lot faster than a white person. Tres proved him wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #964
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,129

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60, 267]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Glad to see you agree with GJ.
    Obviously I don't agree with the GJ at all, surprised you didn't realize that. This is ALWAYS the claim by the cop when they are charged in this type of offense.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  5. #965
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    In other words, he's making the argument that you agree with the concept of fighting fire with fire, which was what the stepfather thought when he was screaming last night.
    No, the Stepfather, and the Mother were inciting a riot, something they should be arrested for. They didn't get their way and put an innocent cop doing his job on trial for doing his job, and lynch him...They are no better than the KKK of old.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  6. #966
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60, 267]

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Obviously I don't agree with the GJ at all, surprised you didn't realize that. This is ALWAYS the claim by the cop when they are charged in this type of offense.
    The facts of the case back him up, and GJ agreed so you are wrong.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  7. #967
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60, 267]

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Obviously I don't agree with the GJ at all, surprised you didn't realize that. This is ALWAYS the claim by the cop when they are charged in this type of offense.
    Yeah, right, like you can know that. And the evidence that's precisely what happened seems to elude you. But hey, you're a lawyer.

  8. #968
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,129

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60, 267]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    The facts of the case back him up, and GJ agreed so you are wrong.
    No. It goes back to my original point. Grand Jurors will do everything and anything not to indict a cop. Trial juries do the same thing. Pretty much all the cop has to do is claim they believed their life was in danger and they can get away with murder. I see it almost every day, to a lesser degree, in PC 148 cases where it is clear that the police report is fabricated.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  9. #969
    Relentless Thinking Fury
    ChezC3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    9,123

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    In other words, he's making the argument that you agree with the concept of fighting fire with fire, which was what the stepfather thought when he was screaming last night.
    Well, for one, I don't see how rioting and burning down towns equates with the death (regardless of justification) of one man.

    Second, I was advocating we throw a bucket of water on the would be firestarter, not whip out our own Zippos.
    "Oh no no no, you got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. -- Sheriff Chris Mannix

  10. #970
    Angry Former GOP Voter
    Fiddytree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    25,647

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    No, the Stepfather, and the Mother were inciting a riot, something they should be arrested for. They didn't get their way and put an innocent cop doing his job on trial for doing his job, and lynch him...They are no better than the KKK of old.
    I'm interpreting Rocket's post for him.

    The mother, from the clip, did not seem to incite a riot. She became overwhelmed with grief and became silent after her complaints that they were wrong. The stepfather, on the other hand, absolutely did.
    Michael J Petrilli-"Is School Choice Enough?"-A response to the recent timidity of American conservatives toward education reform. https://nationalaffairs.com/publicat...-choice-enough

Page 97 of 120 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •