Page 80 of 120 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
Results 791 to 800 of 1200

Thread: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60, 267]

  1. #791
    Sage
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    I love your hate.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    79,753

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60, 267]

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Lets just put it this way. Same exact circumstances but the cop was shot and killed. Brown would have been indicted in 5 minutes.


    Why would a cop, rob a store, walk down the middle of the street, then charge a man with a gun?
    You should try to remember, ideas are conveyed by researching information, vetting sources, and confirming said information. Not by regurgitating talking points given to you by your "news" station.
    Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, but hate me all the more.

  2. #792
    Sage
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    I love your hate.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    79,753

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60, 267]

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    There was probable cause based on the unbelievability of Wilson's statement alone. It doesn't read true.

    What particularly doesn't "Read true"?
    You should try to remember, ideas are conveyed by researching information, vetting sources, and confirming said information. Not by regurgitating talking points given to you by your "news" station.
    Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, but hate me all the more.

  3. #793
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    84,947

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60, 267]

    Quote Originally Posted by CycloneWanderer View Post
    Is this what our criminal justice system should be reduced into?
    Only for some people.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  4. #794
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    84,947

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60, 267]

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Lets just put it this way. Same exact circumstances but the cop was shot and killed. Brown would have been indicted in 5 minutes.
    Especially when the cop get shot with his own gun and the suspects prints are all over the gun.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  5. #795
    Relentless Thinking Fury
    ChezC3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    9,589

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60, 267]

    I'm bored as hell with these protestors. The public with the help of the media are skeptical to the point of the absurd due to extenuating circumstances which while correlated aren't directly related. Thanks to the word "Racism" this now has become a case where the burden of proof for the officer to overcome for exoneration is impossible to obtain.

    I am disturbed when in our society we have a Press who state boldly and without apology that perhaps there should be an indictment for nothing other than appeasement's sake.

    Are you Fing kidding me?

    The bottom line is that this punk attacked a police officer and the officer was in fear enough for his life that he had to put the punk down.

    Why is the cynicism so high? Why is it this police officer with a sterling record just making things up to save his sorry ass? Because the word "Racism" was thrown into the equation.

    Is there any proof that this cop was racist?

    Is there any proof that this shooting was racially motivated?

    No.

    So what this is is a community which thinks that beating a cop is acceptable and that the cop should limit his ability to defend himself. Because the cop was white and the perp was black.

    And you've actually got idiots promoting this.

    Unbe-friggin-leavable...
    "Oh no no no, you got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. ” -- Sheriff Chris Mannix

  6. #796
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:57 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,610

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60]

    Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    I don't think it matters if the person lived 6 miles away or 600. They came to someone else's neighborhood and destroyed it. Then went back to their own neighborhoods where their Convenient store, McDonald's, pharmacy, etc. were still standing , not inconvenienced in the slightest.
    Your argument would hold true for anybody living on one side of Ferguson and traveling to the other side just to participate in the demonstrations/violence. The McD's on his side of town is still good just as the Pharmacy is etc...

    So no. As already pointed local is still local and while specifically not Ferguson, their concerns are basically the same.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  7. #797
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    84,947

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60, 267]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Is that a definitive?
    That they lied, or he isn't bringing perjury charges?
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  8. #798
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:57 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,610

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60, 267]

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    very flawed gj proceedings
    that is the point
    That is a flawed point as they weren't flawed.
    And the information presented was not able to be cross examined by Wilson. Which is why you complaining about no cross examination is ridiculous.
    It was Wilson in this instance that was not allowed to cross examine the witnesses.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  9. #799
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:57 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,610

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60, 267]

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    That they lied, or he isn't bringing perjury charges?
    Honestly?
    You didn't see what I quoted only had to do with the claim of not charging?
    Wow!
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  10. #800
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:57 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,610

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60, 267]

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    because the evidence was presented in a very one-sided manner
    the presentation was made to focus on that which exculpated wilson and away from the evidence which might convict him
    You do not know that.
    And if they presented everything to the Jurors your claim is absurd.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

Page 80 of 120 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •