Page 8 of 120 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 1200

Thread: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60, 267]

  1. #71
    Sage
    OldWorldOrder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    10-12-15 @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here

    Quote Originally Posted by 1750Texan View Post
    What indication did you get from the GJ decision that Micheal being black had nothing to do with his being shot?

    I'm not claiming it was...but how can you claim is was not?
    I'm claiming we have no evidence that it was because he was black. If we have it, I haven't heard of it. My default position is unless there's evidence of something, I don't buy into it. Some other people, obviously, have the idea that if the victim is black and the perpetrator is white, it's racially motivated. That's...uh...different.
    The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of Conservatives is to prevent mistakes from being corrected.
    -GK Chesterton

  2. #72
    Assassin
    Verax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    9,530

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here

    If everything the guy talking said is true then I'd have to agree with the decision.

    I never did understand why this became such a big thing. There are so, so many worse examples of police acting in a manner that I think is likely criminal or deeply wrong. Why this was escalated I can only guess was because of the possibly erroneous witness testimony and the media using it as a ratings tool.

    After I found out that Brown had robbed a store and jumped in a cop car and went for the gun... I really didn't care after that.

  3. #73
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,324

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here

    Quote Originally Posted by 1750Texan View Post
    What indication did you get from the GJ decision that Micheal being black had nothing to do with his being shot?

    I'm not claiming it was...but how can you claim is was not?
    LOL !!

    Sorry, whether or not he was shot for being black is for the ignorant mobs to decide.
    The New Democratic Party Slogan :

    " Return to Power By Any Means Necessary "

  4. #74
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    So does that mean that FOXNews is the White Entertainment Network?
    MSNBC as well. But hey I suppose. Did you happen to notice the all the reporters in the gallery at the announcement were white. This discussion made me look for that.

  5. #75
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here

    "alleged petty theft is punishable by murder
    social media (which includes LIVE FOOTAGE) is not credible
    darren wilson WAS responsible for the death of mike brown but thats not enough to even INDICT HIM
    a white man is able to kill an unarmed 18 year old"


  6. #76
    Sage
    Anthony60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Northern New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,573

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here

    Well, I'm glad justice was done, despite the race-baters like Holder and Obama who tried to inflame the situation, and pressure the GJ to make the wrong decision.

    So, our President sent representatives to the funeral of Michael Brown, who was shot dead when attempting to assault a Police Officer. Another brilliant decision by these clowns in the White House.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours..." -- Oliver Hazard Perry
    "I don't want a piece of you... I want the whole thing!" -- Bob Barker

  7. #77
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,324

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here

    Quote Originally Posted by beefheart View Post
    OK, so...then we should rename Fox as the White network?

    (BET is not a news network...)

    DERP
    No, just name it the Network that routinely beats the pants off of MSNBC and CNN combined when it comes to ratings.
    The New Democratic Party Slogan :

    " Return to Power By Any Means Necessary "

  8. #78
    Bat Chain Puller
    beefheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    The burning sands of the desert southwest.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    19,371

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    MSNBC as well. But hey I suppose. Did you happen to notice the all the reporters in the gallery at the announcement were white. This discussion made me look for that.
    Reporting breaking news is different than a panel on "Race in America"
    "Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it." George Santayana

  9. #79
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    MSNBC as well.
    Did they do a "discussion on race in America" with an all-white panel?
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  10. #80
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,763

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here

    Quote Originally Posted by 1750Texan View Post
    What indication did you get from the GJ decision that Micheal being black had nothing to do with his being shot?

    I'm not claiming it was...but how can you claim is was not?
    That's not the way logic or science works. If someone makes a claim that Brown was shot because he was black, he has to prove it. It is not up to the other person to prove he wasn't.
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

Page 8 of 120 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •