Page 66 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116 ... LastLast
Results 651 to 660 of 1200

Thread: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60, 267]

  1. #651
    A sinister place...
    OrphanSlug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Atlanta
    Last Seen
    08-08-17 @ 02:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,860

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60]

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    That makes this so much worse. I feel so sad for the business owners. There are out of towners there destroying their property in the name of "justice"?
    "Justice" has nothing to do with this case, in any sense of the word.
    "Every time something really bad happens, people cry out for safety, and the government answers by taking rights away from good people." - Penn Jillette.

  2. #652
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,520

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60]

    Quote Originally Posted by Napoleon View Post
    I'd rather the national guard be sent in than see the militarization of local police.
    National gaurdsmen are soldoers. Soldiers are trained to destroy the enemy. That's why policemen and soldiers are seperate fron each other. Plus, NG soldiers don't arrest authority. They're not there to arrest anyone. They're there to use force to suppress the insurection.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  3. #653
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:04 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,484
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60, 267]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    The only video that has been clear is the ones of the witnesses lying.
    Officer Wilson's shooting was justified.

    An absurd statement that you can not prove.

    Matter of fact, everything you have said about this case is absurd.
    Shewolf, shrubnose, disneydude seem to be serious Gruberites.

    They fail to realize these folks had all manner of evidence, including forensics.
    Of course, so did the numbskull jury at the OJ trial.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  4. #654
    Canadian Conservative
    CanadaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    27,194

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Prior to the verdict their was reports that he had been in several discussions with the press, supposedly over who was going to get his story.


    Ferguson cop Darren Wilson holds secret talks with TV hosts including Anderson Cooper and Matt Lauer - as grand jury reconvenes to consider charges

    • At least five national TV journalists have met in private with Wilson to discuss the possibility of carrying out a televised interview with him
    • The five named are NBC's Matt Lauer, ABC's George Stephanopoulos, CBS' Scott Pelley and CNN's Anderson Cooper and Don Lemon
    • Within hours of them being named on CNN's Reliable Sources, both Cooper and Lemon had tweeted to confirm the secret interviews had taken place
    • Cooper denied that there was any conspiracy and said it was standard practice to meet with a subject prior to them agreeing to speak on camera
    • A grand jury continues to deliberate over whether to charge Wilson for shooting Michael Brown in August


    Ferguson's Darren Wilson holds talks with Anderson Cooper and Matt Lauer | Daily Mail Online
    That makes perfect sense both from Wilson's point of view and the media's point of view. That doesn't mean it will happen anytime soon or prior to the federal and civil actions, if any, taking place. He would be foolish to make any public comments until all legal avenues have been pursued and exhausted.
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F. Buckley Jr.

  5. #655
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60]

    Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    During the outbreak of violence in August, on one day alone, 93% of those arrested were not residents of Ferguson. They had come from all over.
    93% of those arrested Monday were not from Ferguson | FOX2now.com

    Last I heard they arrested 80 some last night. Wonder how many of them live in Ferguson.

    Dishonest representation is dishonest.


    FERGUSON, MO (KTVI) – The St. Louis County Police report that 52 people were arrested Monday in Ferguson. 93% of those arrested were not Ferguson residents. Of all those arrested, 27% were not residents of Missouri.

    Many were arrested for “refusal to disperse.”

    From Missouri:

    Florissant, MO (7)
    Ferguson, MO (4)
    Jennings, MO (2)
    Flordell Hills, MO (1)
    Creve Coeur, MO (1)
    Hazelwood, MO (1)
    Bel-Ridge, MO (1)
    City of St. Louis, MO (15)
    Unincorporated St. Louis County (6)

    Outside of Missouri:

    Washington DC (1)
    Illinois (4)
    Maryland (1)
    California (1)
    Virginia (1)
    New York (4)
    Alabama (1)
    Texas (1)



    73% Were local, as in surrounding communities and have just as much interest in the issue.
    So to be more specific, while the majority do not actually live in Ferguson, the majority are from the local communities and are not outside agitators.

    Ferguson residents and local area residents having as much interest in the issue are practically the same for argument purposes.

    So ...
    And?
    The make up of those arrested from one night means what?
    That they had no place to run like those actually from Ferguson did and were caught?

    I have been watching the live streamers since this has started, and like I already indicated, while there are outside agitators, the citizens are there just as well committing the same acts.


    I would also say there is a difference between Protestors, Rioters and the agitators for both activities.
    Last edited by Excon; 11-25-14 at 11:23 AM.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  6. #656
    Sage

    vesper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:35 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,903

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post

    Dishonest representation is dishonest.


    FERGUSON, MO (KTVI) – The St. Louis County Police report that 52 people were arrested Monday in Ferguson. 93% of those arrested were not Ferguson residents. Of all those arrested, 27% were not residents of Missouri.

    Many were arrested for “refusal to disperse.”

    From Missouri:

    Florissant, MO (7)
    Ferguson, MO (4)
    Jennings, MO (2)
    Flordell Hills, MO (1)
    Creve Coeur, MO (1)
    Hazelwood, MO (1)
    Bel-Ridge, MO (1)
    City of St. Louis, MO (15)
    Unincorporated St. Louis County (6)

    Outside of Missouri:

    Washington DC (1)
    Illinois (4)
    Maryland (1)
    California (1)
    Virginia (1)
    New York (4)
    Alabama (1)
    Texas (1)



    73% Were local, as in surrounding communities and have just as much interest in the issue.
    So to be more specific, while the majority do not actually live in Ferguson, the majority are from the local communities and are not outside agitators.

    Ferguson residents and local area residents having as much interest in the issue are practically the same for argument purposes.

    So ...
    And?
    The make up of those arrested from one night means what?
    That they had no place to run like those actually from Ferguson did and were caught?

    I have been watching the live streamers since this has started, and like I already indicated, while there are outside agitators, the citizens are there just as well committing the same acts.


    I would also say there is a difference between Protestors, Rioters and the agitators for both activities.
    You make a very good point- the difference between protestors, rioters and agitators. For it only takes a couple of big mouth agitators to instigate and whip things up to produce the rioters and protestors. And we know for a fact over the last couple of months that place has had numerous visits of some very big mouths whooping up the crowd.

  7. #657
    Battle Ready
    Grim17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Southwestern U.S.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,139
    Blog Entries
    20

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post

    Dishonest representation is dishonest.

    FERGUSON, MO (KTVI) – The St. Louis County Police report that 52 people were arrested Monday in Ferguson. 93% of those arrested were not Ferguson residents. Of all those arrested, 27% were not residents of Missouri.

    Many were arrested for “refusal to disperse.”

    From Missouri:
    Florissant, MO (7)
    Ferguson, MO (4)
    Jennings, MO (2)
    Flordell Hills, MO (1)
    Creve Coeur, MO (1)
    Hazelwood, MO (1)
    Bel-Ridge, MO (1)
    City of St. Louis, MO (15)
    Unincorporated St. Louis County (6)

    Outside of Missouri:
    Washington DC (1)
    Illinois (4)
    Maryland (1)
    California (1)
    Virginia (1)
    New York (4)
    Alabama (1)
    Texas (1)



    73% Were local, as in surrounding communities and have just as much interest in the issue.
    So to be more specific, while the majority do not actually live in Ferguson, the majority are from the local communities and are not outside agitators.

    Ferguson residents and local area residents having as much interest in the issue are practically the same for argument purposes.

    So ...
    And?
    The make up of those arrested from one night means what?
    That they had no place to run like those actually from Ferguson did and were caught?

    I have been watching the live streamers since this has started, and like I already indicated, while there are outside agitators, the citizens are there just as well committing the same acts.


    I would also say there is a difference between Protestors, Rioters and the agitators for both activities.
    The fact is, every person from Missouri that was arrested (38) was within 8 miles of Ferguson and 6 miles due east of Ferguson is the Illinois state line, where 4 of those arrested were from. Meaning that 42 out of the 52 arreated were likely living in adjacent suburbs to Ferguson, so the entire headline saying that 93% arrested were not from Ferguson is very misleading.

  8. #658
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,324

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60, 267]

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Code of silence is still strong in America.
    And ugly hope that cops should be killed before acting on the left is still alive as well.
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  9. #659
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 12:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,145

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60, 267]

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    And ugly hope that cops should be killed before acting on the left is still alive as well.
    Nope. I have no problem with a cop using deadly force where it is warranted. Here it clearly was not. Like I said....hopefully one day the good cops out there (and I will say that they vastly outnumber the bad) will get wise to the fact that the code of silence makes it much more difficult to do their job. They should actively help weed out the bad apples, but all too often their sense of brotherhood does not allow them to do this. Hopefully that will change one day.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  10. #660
    Sage


    eohrnberger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,948
    Blog Entries
    11

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60, 267]

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Nope. I have no problem with a cop using deadly force where it is warranted. Here it clearly was not. Like I said....hopefully one day the good cops out there (and I will say that they vastly outnumber the bad) will get wise to the fact that the code of silence makes it much more difficult to do their job. They should actively help weed out the bad apples, but all too often their sense of brotherhood does not allow them to do this. Hopefully that will change one day.
    I fail to see how you, way over in LA, could have a factually based understanding of the sequence of events that took place on that August day, greater than the Grand Jury did with all the evidence presented to them, on which to base their decision.

    Would you mind terribly to elaborate on that aspect? Because if you have a really good explanation as to why you know more about what happened than the Grand Jury, I'd really like to shake your hand, and make your acquaintance as the second coming of Christ.
    the Fix-is-in Bureau of Investigation

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •