Page 62 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112 ... LastLast
Results 611 to 620 of 1200

Thread: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60, 267]

  1. #611
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,132

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60, 267]

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Why dont you show the lateral view where the bruising on his jaw can be seen?
    You are attempting to assign rational thought to an irrational act, good luck with that.
    you show it to us
    PLEASE!
    i want to see a face that tells us he had reasonable reason to believe the next blow to it could have been fatal
    so, please do show us that photo
    ferguson cop the day after the shooting getting his face punched twice.jpg
    this is all that i have. show us the photo you insist will exculpate the shooter
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

  2. #612
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Where I am now
    Last Seen
    09-11-17 @ 03:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    16,386

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60, 267]

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    Almost a perfect post, but believe me, Europe is more racist than America. From Stockholm to Naples, you don't have racist chants at sporting events... and that the great message of FIFA is Say No to Racism reveals the depth of the problem. That simply isn't tolerated in the US.

    Extrapolate that through society... the problem is greater in the EU than the US... nonetheless, I'll "like" your post for it's mostly spot on.

    There are racists, on both sides... I wouldn't put the onus on whites being racist... there are some surely, but the bigger problem is the vile race baiters leading the blacks. They are poison.

    There is racism everywhere... and it will never go away... but America has made massive leaps since the 50's, but some folks simply can't let go. They depend on that 90% following and to hell with society at large.
    I appreciate the compliment, but I have to disagree a little.

    I think you are right that Europe is more prejudiced then America - i.e. their poor seem to have a more open hatred for people that are 'different' (skin color, religion, you name it). But I think when it comes to 'blacks' specifically - I think America is more judgemental and prejudicial then Europe. That is how I see it anyway.
    It's not that average, white Americans hate 'blacks' - I doubt they do. But they still think of them as 'them' instead of 'us'. Americans have to get past that if they ever want their 'race' problems to be reduced to a reasonable level.
    And I think once there is more integration, that misconception will fall away.


    As for racism going on for ever? In our lifetimes, sure.

    But eventually (hopefully) there will be so much integration that the 'pure races' will virtually disappear...almost everyone will be a mutt. I look forward to that day (even though I will be long dead when it comes).

    Though, humans will just find some other reason to be prejudiced, I am afraid. Heck, in Japan, there is actually judgements about blood type.

    The importance of blood type in Japanese culture ? Japan Today: Japan News and Discussion
    Last edited by DA60; 11-25-14 at 07:23 AM.

  3. #613
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Between Athens and Jerusalem
    Last Seen
    05-18-16 @ 07:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    33,522

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60, 267]

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    you show it to us
    PLEASE!
    i want to see a face that tells us he had reasonable reason to believe the next blow to it could have been fatal
    so, please do show us that photo
    ferguson cop the day after the shooting getting his face punched twice.jpg
    this is all that i have. show us the photo you insist will exculpate the shooter
    No-the photos are out there, taken at the same time as this-im not going to spoon feed you while you tap dance. But thats not the real issue here.

    WHY would you post the view that shows no injury when there are others out there that do? Are you trying to misrepresent here?

    I think we know the answer to this. Brown was a thug who attacked a cop and then tried to shoot him with the cops own gun. Brown had just assaulted a store clerk (who's store was looted tonight) and then robbed him. Brown charged the cop according to black witnesses in the grand jury.

    Why can't you accept the truth? Why are you willing to deceive yourself and others over a false narrative?

  4. #614
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Last Seen
    12-26-14 @ 02:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,032

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60, 267]

    Quote Originally Posted by DA60 View Post
    I appreciate the compliment, but I have to disagree a little.

    I think you are right that Europe is more prejudiced then America - i.e. their poor seem to have a more open hatred for people that are 'different' (skin color, religion, you name it). But I think when it comes to 'blacks' specifically - I think America is more judgemental and prejudicial then Europe. That is how I see it anyway.
    It's not that average, white Americans hate 'blacks' - I doubt they do. But they still think of them as 'them' instead of 'us'. Americans have to get past that if they ever want their 'race' problems to be reduced to a reasonable level.
    And I think once there is more integration, that misconception will fall away.


    As for racism going on for ever? In our lifetimes, sure.

    But eventually (hopefully) there will be so much integration that the 'pure races' will virtually disappear...almost everyone will be a mutt. I look forward to that day (even though I will be long dead when it comes).

    Though, humans will just find some other reason to be prejudiced, I am afraid. Heck, in Japan, there is actually judgements about blood type.

    The importance of blood type in Japanese culture ? Japan Today: Japan News and Discussion
    Also, blacks in america aren't the same as muslims in europe. Muslims in europe have never had and don't want to adopt european values and integrate. In fact, they want to force europeans to live by their ways, reducing europe from the prosperous place that it is, into what the ME is basically.

    So basically, you're in favor of genocide? Let's wipe out all the races and replace it with one singular race.

    I love you people. "progressives". It would take a truly progressive mind to desire genocide as a solution to racial problems.
    Last edited by Rainman05; 11-25-14 at 07:32 AM.

  5. #615
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:20 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,419
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60, 267]

    Quote Originally Posted by Rainman05 View Post
    Also, blacks in america aren't the same as muslims in europe. Muslims in europe have never had and don't want to adopt european values and integrate. In fact, they want to force europeans to live by their ways, reducing europe from the prosperous place that it is, into what the ME is basically.

    So basically, you're in favor of genocide? Let's wipe out all the races and replace it with one singular race.

    I love you people. "progressives". It would take a truly progressive mind to desire genocide as a solution to racial problems.
    That's true... Many Muslims in the EU have no intention to integrate, but to dominate.

    Recently there were Sharia Police in the Ruhr Pot, identifiable with vests stating so. Their job was to help bring the local Muslims back to the 7th century.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  6. #616
    Guru
    sawdust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    03-04-16 @ 09:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    3,177

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60, 267]

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    you show it to us
    PLEASE!
    i want to see a face that tells us he had reasonable reason to believe the next blow to it could have been fatal
    so, please do show us that photo
    ferguson cop the day after the shooting getting his face punched twice.jpg
    this is all that i have. show us the photo you insist will exculpate the shooter
    Proportional response is not the standard. Police carry weapons and it's their duty to protect themselves harm and keep their weapon in control at all times. The standard is not, you busted my lip so I give you a black eye. The standard is obey the law and don't assault a cop.
    "A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the majority discovers it can vote itself largess out of the public treasury." Attributed to Alexander Tytler

  7. #617
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:20 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,419
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60, 267]

    Quote Originally Posted by DA60 View Post
    I appreciate the compliment, but I have to disagree a little.

    I think you are right that Europe is more prejudiced then America - i.e. their poor seem to have a more open hatred for people that are 'different' (skin color, religion, you name it). But I think when it comes to 'blacks' specifically - I think America is more judgemental and prejudicial then Europe. That is how I see it anyway.
    Nope... and this goes beyond the general public and to the police.

    I was on a train in Köln (about 15-years ago), about to get off and there was a black/brown guy who asked if I could change some money. We started talking and I said something along the lines of, you must like it in Germany. He said, no, not really. I get harassed by the cops everywhere, but of all the cities, Köln is the best. Needless to say, I was a little dumbfounded.


    It's not that average, white Americans hate 'blacks' - I doubt they do. But they still think of them as 'them' instead of 'us'. Americans have to get past that if they ever want their 'race' problems to be reduced to a reasonable level.
    I don't think it's a them vs. us.
    White America would like nothing more than to... move on. The race baiters have no intention of letting that happen.
    And Obama, the Great Uniter... has only made things worse.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  8. #618
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Last Seen
    08-19-16 @ 02:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    5,243

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60, 267]

    Quote Originally Posted by SMTA View Post
    Always playing the victim, aren't you?

    For shame.

    If it was my city I would let it burn.

    You might want to cool those emotional jets, as usual - your judgement is severely clouded.
    Perhaps the business owners who lost thir livelyhood to these thugs could finish the job by going back today and burning down the projects. And perhaps emergency services could refuse to do anything about it.

  9. #619
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,896

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60, 267]

    Quote Originally Posted by tech30528 View Post
    Perhaps the business owners who lost thir livelyhood to these thugs could finish the job by going back today and burning down the projects. And perhaps emergency services could refuse to do anything about it.
    I wouldn't want this, but I appreciate your point.

  10. #620
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,095

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60, 267]

    Quote Originally Posted by Simpleχity View Post
    The prosecutor has no control over the composition of the grand jury. The Ferguson MO grand jury of twelve was composed of 7 men and 5 women of various socioeconomic background. All are from the St. Louis area. 9 are white and 3 are black. 9 grand jury votes constitutes agreement for case disposition. It would be interesting to know the total vote to dismiss and how jurors voted by gender and race.
    The Grand Jury was convened and sworn in some time before the shooting even took place. They just sit and wait for something to debate on, and unfortunately for them, they got this case.

    It would be interesting to know the vote breakdown but the GJ is one of the most secretive processes in our justice system so we'll never know. Of course, as many times as the Prosecutor said that last night it didn't stop the idiots in the audience from asking him repeatedly. That guy really held himself together. I'm sure he was thinking "You can keep asking me the question 10 times and you'll get the same answer, assclown".
    Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people. ~W.C. Fields

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •