Page 36 of 120 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
Results 351 to 360 of 1200

Thread: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60, 267]

  1. #351
    Don't Give a Rat's Ass
    SMTA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    OH
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    24,122

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60, 267]

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    I don't know in what better way you could demonstrate that the system used for civilians and that used for police officers is not the same.
    The GJ is applicable for both.

    So what?
    Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher
    Baby sister, I was born game and I intend to go out that way - Rooster Cogburn

  2. #352
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    49,521

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60, 267]

    Quote Originally Posted by Hamster Buddha View Post
    They've shown the protests in New York,
    New York, Oakland, and St. Louis have all been shown thus far from what I've seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWonka View Post
    In fact, I would wager to you that within 10 years of today's date that stupid MAGA hat will be registered as a symbol of hate on par with a Swastika.

  3. #353
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    35,319

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60]

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    Too bad police helicopters aren't able to be used.
    But that's what happens when an idiotic prosecutor decides to announce this GJ decision late at night.
    With no slight on the way he has handled this all along.

    Giving riotous thugs an opportunity to loot and destroy under the cover of darkness is one of the dumbest things I've ever seen .
    Yes. I agree with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  4. #354
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60]

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Ah, okay, show us pictures of orbital fractures caused by violence to prove your point, thanks.
    Oh heavens no, then I'd be accused of saying that's Wilson's X-Ray, even if it's clearly labeled as an example. History here proves that.

  5. #355
    Guru
    Hamster Buddha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 05:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    3,675

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60]

    Quote Originally Posted by NIMBY View Post
    Too bad police helicopters aren't able to be used.
    But that's what happens when an idiotic prosecutor decides to announce this GJ decision late at night.
    With no slight on the way he has handled this all along.

    Giving riotous thugs an opportunity to loot and destroy under the cover of darkness is one of the dumbest things I've ever seen .
    On the flip side, doing it this late does mean people are more tired, and thus fewer will participate.

  6. #356
    Sage
    Phys251's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    14,415

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60]

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    What in the hell are you event reading?

    Where did I say the media is innocent?

    I FLAT OUT STATED that the media deserves criticism and is guilty of enflaming things. I'm simply saying the don't deserve singular criticism. And their wrong doing doesn't excuse other peoples wrong doing like you're suggesting.

    When you can't even deal with the actual things I'm stating there's no real reason to try and have a conversation, as you're just having one with the made up stereotype in your head rather than what I actually say.
    It seemed like you were saying that the media's responsibility does not in any way mitigate the civilians' responsibility. And I'm pretty sure we strongly disagree on that fact. Yes we have some knuckleheads out there tonight, yes it is a serious problem that as we speak, multiple stores and restaurants are on fire. But I swear it seems like the media honest-to-god wanted this. Why? Moar ratingz!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Planar View Post
    I don't claim to be an expert, but I probably know more than everyone in this forum debating the topic.
    2017 Lie of the Year: Russian election interference is a 'made-up story'

  7. #357
    Rule of Two
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    43,359

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60]

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    Oh heavens no, then I'd be accused of saying that's Wilson's X-Ray, even if it's clearly labeled as an example. History here proves that.
    Or you'd probably figure out a way to prove yourself wrong like you normally do.
    Peace is a lie. There is only Passion. Through Passion I gain Strength. Through Strength I gain Power. Through Power I gain Victory. Through Victory my chains are Broken. The Force shall free me.

  8. #358
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    84,968

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60]

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    What if the "law and order" is oppressive and brutalizes the people? I don't think turning to violence is the best option, but I wouldn't suggest people submit to law to keep social order either.
    Force has to be met with force. If the rioters feel like they're getting a raw deal, then all I can say is, tough ****.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  9. #359
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,397

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60, 267]

    Quote Originally Posted by Hamster Buddha View Post
    You realize that some of those jurors were black right? Besides, were you a part of the grand jury? If not, how do you know that he "got away with murder". I'll take a wild guess and say you've just been assuming like every other black on TV it seems.
    You only need to watch the video to know that there was no justification here. The thug got away with it because time after time, regardless of race, jurors let them walk. Its not the first time...and sadly it won't be the last until America stands up to these thugs that think they can do whatever they want because of the uniform.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  10. #360
    Guru
    Hamster Buddha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 05:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    3,675

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60]

    Quote Originally Posted by Phys251 View Post
    I'm sorry, when I see bumper stickers like "MORE GOVERNMENT EQUALS LESS FREEDOM--PERIOD," the only logical conclusion to that is that anarchy is best. As we can see in your comment, so many libertarians want "limited government," except when they don't.
    Well then you're one that can see a world in gradients. I'm not going into this debate because Z will get annoyed, but suffice to say, Libertarians are more complex than the black and white you try to convey.

Page 36 of 120 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •