Page 120 of 120 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1200

Thread: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60, 267]

  1. #1191
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:33 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    64,062

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60]

    Quote Originally Posted by Hangin' Chad View Post
    Is anything I said not true. If so please elaborate. Thanks and have a nice day.
    You problem is not seeing the obvious aspects of what has happened... you problem is not understanding why.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

  2. #1192
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Last Seen
    11-28-14 @ 10:27 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    55

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    Wow... racism rears its ugly head.
    I think you meant to say 'realism' rears its ugly head.........right? The 'racist' would be the person who advocates on behalf of 'affirmative action' which is, by definition, 'racism'.

  3. #1193
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Last Seen
    11-28-14 @ 10:27 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    55

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60]

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    You problem is not seeing the obvious aspects of what has happened... you problem is not understanding why.
    You (sic) problem is not being able to elaborate on 'what has happened' and 'why'......just sayin'

  4. #1194
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:33 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    64,062

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here

    Quote Originally Posted by Hangin' Chad View Post
    I think you meant to say 'realism' rears its ugly head.........right? The 'racist' would be the person who advocates on behalf of 'affirmative action' which is, by definition, 'racism'.
    I don't advocate for AA. AA is bull****. What you said is clearly racist though... all white NASA and all that crap. How does this look?

    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-zdhnAKJGYD...Astronaut-.png

    You (sic) problem is not being able to elaborate on 'what has happened' and 'why'......just sayin'
    What good would talking about slavery, separate but equal or racism do when talking to a racist? Serious question...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

  5. #1195
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Last Seen
    11-28-14 @ 10:27 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    55

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    I don't advocate for AA. AA is bull****. What you said is clearly racist though... all white NASA and all that crap. How does this look?

    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-zdhnAKJGYD...Astronaut-.png





    What good would talking about slavery, separate but equal or racism do when talking to a racist? Serious question...
    Nice photo of an AA astronaut.....thanks for sharing. I wonder how the White guy who had better skills and didn't get to be an astronaut feels. The only slavery that I know about exists in Africa. If 'racism' is so predominant in the U.S. why would 95% of sub-Saharan Africa move here tomorrow if they could. Separate but equal actually worked better for the black community.......we all didn't have to pretend that we were the same.

  6. #1196
    Preserve Protect Defend
    Beaudreaux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Covfefe, NC
    Last Seen
    12-14-17 @ 05:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    15,566

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60]

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    of course we should. Those people are wrong. But to be an idiot and think that announcing that obviously predictable news right before the masking of the night... that was stupid. Turkey day would have quelled turnout quite a bit and the daylight would have quelled even more.
    Maybe, but I seriously doubt it. It didn't stop the riots after the Rodney King verdict. I remember watching live on TV some guys puling a ruck driver out of the cab of his truck, beating him and one even threw a brick which hit the driver on his head - in full daylight and as I said, live on TV.
    Everything in your life is a reflection of a choice you have made. If you want a different result, don't blame someone else, or expect others to make a change, you should stop complaining and make a different choice. Remember, the circumstances of your birth don't determine the outcome of your life.

  7. #1197
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60, 267]

    Quote Originally Posted by upsideguy View Post
    But, Holy *****, I find this particularly curious that you are suddenly touting the verdict of the court as gospel given that you have repeatedly argued that Michael Dunn is innocent, even though a court of law, having considered all of the evidence, found him guilty. Somehow I see some selective logic being applied by you in this.
    Lets address your off-topic bs first.

    You see what you want, which is formed by your own biased and convoluted thoughts.
    There is no comparison here between the Grand Jury decision and Dunn or in the arguments I have made.
    Dunn's trial holds no significance in relation to any Grand Jury Decision.
    Had Dunn actions been brought before a Grand Jury they would have returned a true bill. There is no doubt about that. But that doesn't mean he committed a crime, especially as the evidence threshold to return a true bill is very low.
    As to his trial, no one denies what the Jury found. But the argument is that the evidence does not fit what the Jury found.
    As we all know Trial Juries get things wrong all the time, not everything got presented to the Jury in Dunn's case, nor is every lawyer able to argue the evidence the same. Which is exemplified by the first Jury being hung because folks believed his account.


    Quote Originally Posted by upsideguy View Post
    For "all intent and purposes" is not the same as what the actual determination is. Though you chose to make this determination, as many others have, it is not technically correct.

    The GJ job was only to determine if there was sufficient evidence presented to determine if there was probable cause that a crime was committed. Their job does not extend to determining actual innocence.
    Everybody who has been discussing this knows what a grand Jury's job was and what they are there to determine. A simple perusal of the thread would have informed you of that.
    So you are not telling anybody anything they do not know. And even though you appear to know, it doesn't seem to dawn on you what their decision means.


    This is quite simple.
    This is an incident where the GJ was used to determine if evidence was sufficient to even suggest that a crime was committed.
    The threshold to find that a crime may have been committed is very low, so low in fact that it is said a prosecutor can indict a ham sandwich.

    In this specific case all the evidence was presented to the Grand Jury and they were allowed to ask questions of the witnesses. Which allowed for more information to be reviewed and scrutinized than in a trial setting.
    The fact that all the evidence was presented and that the members were allowed to ask questions makes your point about a single party irrelevant.

    They didn't find such in this case. That means the evidence (all of it, in toto) doesn't "exist" to even suggest a crime may have happened.
    So yeah. That does "technically" mean for all intent and purposes that no crime was committed as the evidence in toto says one was not committed to be able to charge the person in the first place. Which is exactly what you are not getting.
    Read their questioning of the witnesses. They weren't dumb. Nor did they need any other party to spin the information to a certain narrative.


    Now if you want to say they got it wrong and argue the evidence and not their finding, then have at it. That is something entirely different.
    That is permissible as Jury Members are not infallible.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  8. #1198
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,099

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60]

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Which is why you always resort to insults; because you've bested me with your vast knowledge.
    Oh the insane hypocrisy of this post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  9. #1199
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:41 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,099

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60]

    Quote Originally Posted by Beaudreaux View Post
    Maybe, but I seriously doubt it. It didn't stop the riots after the Rodney King verdict. I remember watching live on TV some guys puling a ruck driver out of the cab of his truck, beating him and one even threw a brick which hit the driver on his head - in full daylight and as I said, live on TV.
    Yeah... but considering the population of LA vs the population of Ferguson... that kind of made the violence more sustainable. Protection in numbers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  10. #1200
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:33 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    64,062

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here

    Quote Originally Posted by Hangin' Chad View Post
    Nice photo of an AA astronaut.....thanks for sharing. I wonder how the White guy who had better skills and didn't get to be an astronaut feels. The only slavery that I know about exists in Africa. If 'racism' is so predominant in the U.S. why would 95% of sub-Saharan Africa move here tomorrow if they could. Separate but equal actually worked better for the black community.......we all didn't have to pretend that we were the same.
    Racism is alive and well ... a shame.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •