Page 118 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120 LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1200

Thread: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60, 267]

  1. #1171
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,438

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60, 267]

    Quote Originally Posted by upsideguy View Post
    Agreed. He is innocent, under the law, by presumption. He is, therefore, no more (nor any less) guilty than OJ.
    OJ's Purdy dog-gone guilty. He went to jail, ya know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  2. #1172
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,027

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60]

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Your lack of an argument is obvious.
    Likewise... with everyone of your posts in everyone one of the threads you post in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  3. #1173
    Sage

    Mason66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,453

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60]

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    You think they "live only to destroy". That's about as ignorant as one can be. You don't know a damn thing about these people other than they are pissed and some are rioting.



    There ya go.... dehumanize them that way anything that happens to them is justified in your mind.
    You don't know them either.

  4. #1174
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Last Seen
    11-28-14 @ 10:27 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    55

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60]

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Stormfront is calling you. They miss you. Please go back.
    Is anything I said not true. If so please elaborate. Thanks and have a nice day.

  5. #1175
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,027

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60]

    Quote Originally Posted by Hangin' Chad View Post
    Is anything I said not true. If so please elaborate. Thanks and have a nice day.
    Yes. You're an obvious racist and proud of it. None of what you said was based on fact... just racist propaganda based on your bigoted emotions. That elaborate enough for ya?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  6. #1176
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    35,027

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mason66 View Post
    You don't know them either.
    I obviously know people better than you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  7. #1177
    Sage

    Mason66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,453

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60]

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    I obviously know people better than you.
    If you say so.

    We must have been watching different people destroying Ferguson.

  8. #1178
    Pragmatic Idealist
    upsideguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Rocky Mtn. High
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    10,098

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60, 267]

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    OJ's Purdy dog-gone guilty. He went to jail, ya know.
    He is not guilty of the murder of Nicole Brown.... He went to jail on a completely other matter.

  9. #1179
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Last Seen
    11-28-14 @ 10:27 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    55

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60]

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mark View Post
    You're an ass.

    So far as I know not a single reasonable person is claiming that all the people burning and destroying Ferguson came from outside it.
    What I think many people ARE saying is that MOST of those doing so came from outside it.


    And THAT indicates something is ****ed up.

    Also, seriously? A bigoted comment about how all black people do this? Really?
    Could you provide a link proving that most of those rioting were from somewhere other than Ferguson? Looking forward to your reply.

  10. #1180
    Sporadic insanity normal.


    The Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    19,736

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60]

    Quote Originally Posted by Hangin' Chad View Post
    Could you provide a link proving that most of those rioting were from somewhere other than Ferguson? Looking forward to your reply.
    I probably could find something, if I bothered to look for it.

    But as it's thanksgiving eve I was planning to relax for a bit.

    As I noted, however, I heard this all 3rd or 4th hand, so I have no idea how valid it is.
    Education.

    Sometimes I think we're alone. Sometimes I think we're not. In either case, the thought is staggering. ~ R. Buckminster Fuller

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •