Page 116 of 120 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1200

Thread: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60, 267]

  1. #1151
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,871

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60]

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    The timing of the announcement wouldn't make any difference.
    Yes. Yes it would. Which is why politicians do Friday night dumps... where they only when the media is gone and the day is over THEN dump the bad news they don't want feedback on. Timing is strategic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  2. #1152
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,871

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60]

    Quote Originally Posted by Mason66 View Post
    Yes animals.

    What else would you call these beings that live only to destroy?
    You think they "live only to destroy". That's about as ignorant as one can be. You don't know a damn thing about these people other than they are pissed and some are rioting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mason66
    Maybe animal was too good a term.
    There ya go.... dehumanize them that way anything that happens to them is justified in your mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  3. #1153
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,871

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60]

    Quote Originally Posted by Beaudreaux View Post
    You would prefer that what we saw occur last night, occur during business hours when kids are on the streets, and when people would be in the buildings that were attacked, looted, and burned? Thanksgiving holiday is not like it used to be. Businesses still remain open and there would have been thousands of kids out of school milling around in the streets.

    How do you think that would that have turned out? How many dead or injured? The town was going to burn anyway - it was a given based on what had happened before. To do so while the general public was out and about would have been irresponsible for the officials that had to make the decision.

    What we should be condemning, are the people that shot guns at others, threw bricks, rocks and bottles at the police, burned police cars and private property.
    of course we should. Those people are wrong. But to be an idiot and think that announcing that obviously predictable news right before the masking of the night... that was stupid. Turkey day would have quelled turnout quite a bit and the daylight would have quelled even more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  4. #1154
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,319

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60]

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Yes. Yes it would. Which is why politicians do Friday night dumps... where they only when the media is gone and the day is over THEN dump the bad news they don't want feedback on. Timing is strategic.
    Right! Waiting until a Friday evening to announce one of the biggest news stories of the year is going to make a huge difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  5. #1155
    Sporadic insanity normal.


    The Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    19,736

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60]

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    You think they "live only to destroy". That's about as ignorant as one can be. You don't know a damn thing about these people other than they are pissed and some are rioting.
    Personally I think the vast majority were simply protesting, but than a few extremely bad apples tipped the ****ing cart over.

    And here we are.
    Education.

    Sometimes I think we're alone. Sometimes I think we're not. In either case, the thought is staggering. ~ R. Buckminster Fuller

  6. #1156
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,871

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60]

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Right! Waiting until a Friday evening to announce one of the biggest news stories of the year is going to make a huge difference.
    Have fun with your blow up straw man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  7. #1157
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,871

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60]

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mark View Post
    Personally I think the vast majority were simply protesting, but than a few extremely bad apples tipped the ****ing cart over.

    And here we are.
    Agreed. The rioters are a bunch of idiot jack-wagons. But for people to go off and dehumanize them like that other poster and call them animals or that "animals is too good a term for them" and proceed to tell us that their whole lives are just about violence and living for violence... that's just beyond incredibly stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

  8. #1158
    Sporadic insanity normal.


    The Mark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    19,736

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60]

    Quote Originally Posted by poweRob View Post
    Agreed.
    The thing that ticks me off, if it is true, is that I heard from various places that people were traveling to Ferguson to protest - and that many of the bad apples weren't even from Ferguson.
    Education.

    Sometimes I think we're alone. Sometimes I think we're not. In either case, the thought is staggering. ~ R. Buckminster Fuller

  9. #1159
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Last Seen
    11-28-14 @ 10:27 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    55

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60]

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mark View Post
    The thing that ticks me off, if it is true, is that I heard from various places that people were traveling to Ferguson to protest - and that many of the bad apples weren't even from Ferguson.
    What difference does it make where they were from. It was blacks doing what they do. Its been going on for as long as I can remember. This whole 'they weren't from Ferguson' nonsense is just a liberal way of trying to not acknowledge that fact.

  10. #1160
    Sage
    poweRob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    34,871

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60]

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mark View Post
    The thing that ticks me off, if it is true, is that I heard from various places that people were traveling to Ferguson to protest - and that many of the bad apples weren't even from Ferguson.
    That's what I'm hearing too. People who don't have to live with the consequences of their actions because they'll just go home and leave the locals with the ashes to live in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moderate Right View Post
    The sad fact is that having a pedophile win is better than having a Democrat in office. I'm all for a solution where a Republican gets in that isn't Moore.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •