Page 108 of 120 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1200

Thread: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60, 267]

  1. #1071
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60, 267]

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Almost the whole thing. Starting with that someone who just committed a theft is going to getall in your face to a cop that is politely asking him to get on the sidewalk. If anything, they would comply so that they don't get busted for the theft....or they would run. The part where he allegedly says to a cop holding a gun "You are too much of a pussy to shoot me"....it defies logic. It reads as if someone who is quickly trying to manufacture a story...and trust me, having represented hundreds if not thousands of people charged with crimes, I've read many a manufactured story. This one just rings of fabrication all over it.

    Just drop it. No one here believes you are a lawyer. Maybe you were once a paralegal. And no, we don't trust you.

  2. #1072
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Los Angeles area
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 01:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    9,868

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60, 267]

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    that's the whole point
    there was sufficient probable cause to go to trial
    not allowing it to do so, by a manipulated grand jury proceeding, undermines the pursuit of justice and the public's trust in our justice system
    You can assert that all you want, but you were not on the grand jury and did not consider the mountains of evidence presented to the jurors. You have no basis for making an informed judgement as to whether there was probably cause for a trial.

  3. #1073
    Guru
    Hamster Buddha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 06:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    3,675

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    But not equal opportunity, as a result of systemic privilege. Are you denying the existence of systemic privilege?
    In this age I do, I mean just look at the new crop of tech billionaires that made their own fortunes.

  4. #1074
    Traveler

    Jack Hays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Williamsburg, Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,740
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    But not equal opportunity, as a result of systemic privilege. Are you denying the existence of systemic privilege?
    Whining BS.
    "It's always reassuring to find you've made the right enemies." -- William J. Donovan

  5. #1075
    Sage
    clownboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    08-17-16 @ 10:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    26,087

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60]

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    I'm certainly not attempting to compare the scale of the two incidents. However, with Ferguson (discussions here and elsewhere), I've seen people advocate shooting looters, people calling the rioters savages, etc. With Keene ... crickets. And part of me can't help but wonder if some of the reason for that is because the Keene perps were largely white.
    No, the difference lies in why they are rioting. In Keene it was a party gone out of control, there's no party element in Ferguson right now. However, I'm all for getting every photo of the rioters from Keene, arresting and jailing them, just as I suggest for Ferguson.

  6. #1076
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Los Angeles area
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 01:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    9,868

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60, 267]

    Quote Originally Posted by 1750Texan View Post
    It has to do with the system.

    You want to argue bout rioters, and blacks, and looters...simplistic ****.

    I'm 10 steps ahead of your simplistic understanding... Go back to arguing about thugs.
    You claim the Constitution of the U.S. has nothing to do with state courts; and yet you turn right around and claim other posters have a "simplistic understanding." Thanks for the laugh!

  7. #1077
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,129

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60, 267]

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    The GJ and just about every legal mind in the country disagrees with you. But then, you're a lawyer.
    LOL.....maybe on FauxNews....but I've heard differently from many other legal minds.....but then again you wouldn't understand.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  8. #1078
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,129

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60, 267]

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    Just drop it. No one here believes you are a lawyer. Maybe you were once a paralegal. And no, we don't trust you.
    Believe whatever you want.....no skin off my back. Its your ignorance....and I and the State of California know otherwise. LOL.....
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  9. #1079
    Sage


    eohrnberger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,818
    Blog Entries
    11

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60, 267]

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    because the evidence was presented in a very one-sided manner
    the presentation was made to focus on that which exculpated wilson and away from the evidence which might convict him
    From the prosecutor's presentation at the presser, he stated the he laid out all the evidence, regardless of whether it was both pro and con to he officer before the GJ. I'm not getting why you are calling that one-sided. Seems to have been all sides WRT the evidence.
    Disinformation campaign? The Russian collusion meme pushed by the 'news' media, behaving as a political propaganda organ, hell bent to destroy a legitimately elected president to implement his agenda per the votes of the same electorate. Reference The Big Lie Reference Goebbels

  10. #1080
    Sage


    eohrnberger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,818
    Blog Entries
    11

    Re: Ferguson LIVE announcement video feed links here [W:60, 267]

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Its the face of a thug with a badge.
    You don't know the guy. I don't see how you can draw that conclusion fairly.

    On the other hand, we do know that Brown was a thug, because of what he did in the store. I'd hazard a guess that this wasn't his first time at doing something like that in a store either.
    Disinformation campaign? The Russian collusion meme pushed by the 'news' media, behaving as a political propaganda organ, hell bent to destroy a legitimately elected president to implement his agenda per the votes of the same electorate. Reference The Big Lie Reference Goebbels

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •