Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 46

Thread: FBI arrests 2 men on firearms charges near Ferguson

  1. #21
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,402

    Re: FBI arrests 2 men on firearms charges near Ferguson

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Nope. One was a militant civil rights group, the other is a militant hate group in favor of black supremacy.
    There isn't a dime's worth of difference between them, and the KKK.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  2. #22
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: FBI arrests 2 men on firearms charges near Ferguson

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    There isn't a dime's worth of difference between them, and the KKK.
    The New Black Panther Party and the KKK? Your right, they are both racists. The Black Panther Party and the KKK there is a worlds of difference, because one is in favor of equality and civil rights and the other is in favor of white nationalism and supremacy.


  3. #23
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,402

    Re: FBI arrests 2 men on firearms charges near Ferguson

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    The New Black Panther Party and the KKK? Your right, they are both racists. The Black Panther Party and the KKK there is a worlds of difference, because one is in favor of equality and civil rights and the other is in favor of white nationalism and supremacy.
    The old Black Panther Party is a black power and a black nationalist group. The panthers and the klu klux klowns are opposite sides of the same coin and nothing more.

    I woukd say I'm surprised to see you stick up for those ****ing animals, but I can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #24
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: FBI arrests 2 men on firearms charges near Ferguson

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    The old Black Panther Party is a black power and a black nationalist group.
    In their early formation they were. But Black Nationalism but were not supramists like the KKK.
    They were a anti-racist group and stood in solidarity with many groups against racism.

    The panthers and the klu klux klowns are opposite sides of the same coin and nothing more.
    If by "the panthers" you mean The New Black Panthers, then yes you are correct. If by "the panthers" as by the original Black Panthers that was active during the 60's up until the early 80's you couldnt be more wrong.

    I woukd say I'm surprised to see you stick up for those ****ing animals, but I can't.
    The original Black Panthers? Or the New Black Panthers? You do realize they are two seperate groups. One is defunct and one is active..


  5. #25
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,402

    Re: FBI arrests 2 men on firearms charges near Ferguson

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    In their early formation they were. But Black Nationalism but were not supramists like the KKK.
    They were a anti-racist group and stood in solidarity with many groups against racism.


    If by "the panthers" you mean The New Black Panthers, then yes you are correct. If by "the panthers" as by the original Black Panthers that was active during the 60's up until the early 80's you couldnt be more wrong.


    The original Black Panthers? Or the New Black Panthers? You do realize they are two seperate groups. One is defunct and one is active..
    I mean the old ones and the new ones and they're racist scumbags just liie the KKK, neo-nazis, skinheads, you name it. I'm all for locking the panthers up with the klowns and nazis and letting them kill each other.

    The old panthers were just awesome, boy!

    Popular support for the Party declined further after reports appeared detailing the group's involvement in illegal activities such as drug dealing and extortion schemes directed against Oakland merchants.

    Black Panther Party - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  6. #26
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: FBI arrests 2 men on firearms charges near Ferguson

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I mean the old ones and the new ones and they're racist scumbags just liie the KKK, neo-nazis, skinheads, you name it. I'm all for locking the panthers up with the klowns and nazis and letting them kill each other.

    The old panthers were just awesome, boy!
    Have you ever read anything about the old Panthers? Their party program was about equality and civil rights. Their party program was focused around equality in education, housing, employment and civil rights. They were no way comparable to the Nazis or the KKK.


  7. #27
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,402

    Re: FBI arrests 2 men on firearms charges near Ferguson

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Have you ever read anything about the old Panthers? Their party program was about equality and civil rights. Their party program was focused around equality in education, housing, employment and civil rights. They were no way comparable to the Nazis or the KKK.
    Obviously you've never researched them, aside from their propaganda.

    After they gave up on black nationalism, the claimed to be Maoists. He murderd what, 40 million people?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  8. #28
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: FBI arrests 2 men on firearms charges near Ferguson

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Obviously you've never researched them, aside from their propaganda.
    Yup you know it. And everything you researched which was very easily disproven was not "propaganda".

    After they gave up on black nationalism, the claimed to be Maoists. He murderd what, 40 million people?
    Yea. They were influenced by the Maoist political philosophy. I thought you claimed they were racists? Maoism is against racism... You are literally disproving your own points as you go on.


  9. #29
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,402

    Re: FBI arrests 2 men on firearms charges near Ferguson

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDemSocialist View Post
    Yup you know it. And everything you researched which was very easily disproven was not "propaganda".


    Yea. They were influenced by the Maoist political philosophy. I thought you claimed they were racists? Maoism is against racism... You are literally disproving your own points as you go on.
    Mao was against racism, but murdering 40 million people, that's cool.

    How many of those 40 million people were ethnic minorities?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  10. #30
    Gradualist

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    09-25-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    34,949
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: FBI arrests 2 men on firearms charges near Ferguson

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Mao was against racism, but murdering 40 million people, that's cool.

    How many of those 40 million people were ethnic minorities?
    1.)Im guessing you never read any of Maos works.
    2.)Maoism at its basic points of the ideology is about internationalism, which is inherently anti-racist
    3.)Black Panthers were again its basic 4 points in its party program (which im also guessing you have not read) are: equality in education, housing, employment and civil rights.
    4.)You should probably look up the Rainbow Coalition founded by Fred Hampton, who was the national chariman of the BPP....


Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •