Page 19 of 33 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 325

Thread: Reports: Ferguson grand jury has made decision

  1. #181
    Sage
    rabbitcaebannog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 08:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,918

    Re: Reports: Ferguson grand jury has made decision

    Quote Originally Posted by clownboy View Post
    The part where you get what happened wrong even when the evidence is available to you and contradicts everything you say.
    No, it does not. He was shot at many times and was hit with six bullets to the chest and head. The cops story was not the same as other witnesses. This should have rendered a cross examination in a court of law. IMO, justice was not served.

  2. #182
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,271

    Re: Reports: Ferguson grand jury has made decision

    Quote Originally Posted by rabbitcaebannog View Post
    And without cross examination of that evidence.

    You CAN NOT " Cross examine " Physical evidence.

  3. #183
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,144

    Re: Reports: Ferguson grand jury has made decision

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Its not relevant to the GJs decision to not indict THIS Police Officer.

    You have access to some of the evidence they had access too. If you were this Prosecutor would you have skipped the GJ process and taken it to a Judge ?

    GJs can indict with much less than it would take to get a conviction in a court of law.
    Not talking about getting a "conviction".
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  4. #184
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,271

    Re: Reports: Ferguson grand jury has made decision

    Quote Originally Posted by rabbitcaebannog View Post
    No, it does not. He was shot at many times and was hit with six bullets to the chest and head. The cops story was not the same as other witnesses. This should have rendered a cross examination in a court of law. IMO, justice was not served.
    It would have NEVER made it to a court of law.

    Thats the whole point of taking it to a GJ which the Prosecutor DIDN'T have to do.

  5. #185
    Sage
    rabbitcaebannog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 08:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,918

    Re: Reports: Ferguson grand jury has made decision

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    You CAN NOT " Cross examine " Physical evidence.
    You can cross examine other's testimony of the physical evidence.

  6. #186
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,271

    Re: Reports: Ferguson grand jury has made decision

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Not talking about getting a "conviction".


    The question remains

    Put yourself in the shoes of the Prosecutor.

    Would you have skipped the GJ process and taken it straight to a pre trial hearing ?

  7. #187
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,271

    Re: Reports: Ferguson grand jury has made decision

    Quote Originally Posted by rabbitcaebannog View Post
    You can cross examine other's testimony of the physical evidence.
    Huh ?

  8. #188
    Sage
    rabbitcaebannog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 08:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,918

    Re: Reports: Ferguson grand jury has made decision

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Huh ?
    When physical evidence is presented in a court case, you can have several different experts have different opinions about physical evidence and it's interpretations.

  9. #189
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,271

    Re: Reports: Ferguson grand jury has made decision

    Quote Originally Posted by rabbitcaebannog View Post
    When physical evidence is presented in a court case, you can have several different experts have different opinions about physical evidence and it's interpretations.

    3 different autopsies by three different parties INCLUDING the FEDs and they all came to the same conclusion.

    That multiple witnesses perjured themselves.

    How do you cross examine that ?

    Michale Browns bood found IN THE Patrol car.

    How do you cross examine that ?

  10. #190
    Sage
    rabbitcaebannog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Last Seen
    12-09-17 @ 08:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,918

    Re: Reports: Ferguson grand jury has made decision

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    3 different autopsies by three different parties INCLUDING the FEDs and they all came to the same conclusion.

    That multiple witnesses perjured themselves.

    How do you cross examine that ?

    Michale Browns bood found IN THE Patrol car.

    How do you cross examine that ?
    Really, mind telling us this conclusion?

Page 19 of 33 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •