Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 61

Thread: Ex-NBC Employee Claims He Helped Bill Cosby Pay Off Women

  1. #21
    Professor
    herenow1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    12-11-15 @ 11:07 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,686

    Re: Ex-NBC Employee Claims He Helped Bill Cosby Pay Off Women

    F
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    https://tv.yahoo.com/news/ex-nbc-emp...184342015.html



    Any way this plays out, it doesn't look good for America's dad. Best case scenario involves this being a case of a man paying off women to keep quiet about his affairs. Worst case scenario and he sexually assaulted some of them and paid them to keep quiet. There is also the possibility that 15 women, who Bill Cosby was giving money to for no particular reason, decided to create a narrative of sexual assault allegations before and after his pound cake speech. Finally, there is a possibility that Bill Cosby was making studio accountants give money away to women who didn't work for the studio.

    However it plays out, the America's dad image is pretty much destroyed. Now, before people go on and say he made this up: I understand why people would be inclined to think that the women made this up. However: What does a man have to gain by admitting he helped Cosby pay off these women?
    He has 4 daughters. I bet they are crushed and feeling the heat. He only destroyed his image for those who saw him as Americas dad, but he's now destroying his wife and his kids lives bc of these claims. This is more than him being "America's" dad to his family. And yes, I do thing he's guilty after the credible law and order actress spoke out.

  2. #22
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:41 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    43,289

    Re: Ex-NBC Employee Claims He Helped Bill Cosby Pay Off Women

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    To be fair, the crime rate exploded, but so did prison populations. Today, violent crime has gone down for half a century and yet people are still arguing that we need to legislate more people into our prison system. The only constant in this issue has been that if you're extremely rich, you can avoid prison time thanks to affluenza.
    This has something to do with crime in the lowly and middle ranges of society. But it is a less direct impact than is easy to grab hold of. As systems become viewed as irrelevant, arbitrary or unfair, only their danger potential to the potential perp begins to hold dissuasive power. Only the punishment prevents people from committing crimes. That is quite established as far as I know in sociology. The country seems to have made some progress in reducing the number of severe crimes. The number of people in and affected by the penal system is, however, extraordinary and rather disconcerting.
    It is, in fact, so high that it directly reduces crime by taking the relevant groups off the streets. This is a fine solution in a situation out of hand. Presumably it is not very efficient, however. Truth is, that I have not seen any studies of this specific point.

  3. #23
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:41 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    43,289

    Re: Ex-NBC Employee Claims He Helped Bill Cosby Pay Off Women

    Quote Originally Posted by Crosscheck View Post
    Hard to hold a pen when you are drugged out by the rapist, I mean lover.
    Who ever would want to hold a pen through all the excitement? Or is that some type of fetish I do not know?

  4. #24
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,095

    Re: Ex-NBC Employee Claims He Helped Bill Cosby Pay Off Women

    Quote Originally Posted by herenow1 View Post
    F

    He has 4 daughters. I bet they are crushed and feeling the heat. He only destroyed his image for those who saw him as Americas dad, but he's now destroying his wife and his kids lives bc of these claims. This is more than him being "America's" dad to his family. And yes, I do thing he's guilty after the credible law and order actress spoke out.
    What makes her "credible" specifically?

    And here's what she said:

    I did stand-in work on The Cosby show back in the day and YES, Bill Cosby was VERY inappropriate with me. It started innocently, lunch in his dressing room, daily, then onto weird acting exercises were he would move his hands up and down my body, (can't believe I fell for that) I was instructed to NEVER tell anyone what we did together, (he said other actors would become jealous) and then fortunately, I dodged the ultimate bullet with him when he asked me to come to his house, take a shower so we could blow dry my hair and see what it looked like straightened. At that point my own red flags went off and I told him,

    "No, I'll just come to work tomorrow with my hair straightened".

    I then started to take notice and found another actress, a stand-in as well, and we started talking..... A LOT .... turns out he was doing the same thing to her, almost by the numbers, BUT, she did go to his house and because I will not name her, and it is her story to tell, all I'll say is she awoke, after being drugged, vomited, and then Cosby told her there's a cab waiting for you outside.

    I have ABSOLUTELY no reason to lie or make up this up!

    Anyone that knows me, knows that!

    Now you have a first hand account of my experience with Mr. Cosby.


    I missed the accusation of "rape" in there.
    Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people. ~W.C. Fields

  5. #25
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,019

    Re: Ex-NBC Employee Claims He Helped Bill Cosby Pay Off Women

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    I missed the accusation of "rape" in there.
    ... So Cosby just drugs women and calls cabs for them once they wake up?
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  6. #26
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Ex-NBC Employee Claims He Helped Bill Cosby Pay Off Women

    What has recently come to light to all of the sudden make these women come out of their silence after decades? Could it be Cosby is getting old, and they see an opening to his wealth? who knows...I certainly don't...Who knows why people do what they do?
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  7. #27
    Jedi Master
    Captain America's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,664

    Re: Ex-NBC Employee Claims He Helped Bill Cosby Pay Off Women

    I expect, with Dr. Cosby having one foot in the grave due to his age, we will see many more from his "casting couch," emerge and try to stake their claim in his fortune before it's too late.

    It's GREAT to be me. --- "45% liberal/55% conservative"
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'nice doggy" until you can find a gun.

  8. #28
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,095

    Re: Ex-NBC Employee Claims He Helped Bill Cosby Pay Off Women

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    ... So Cosby just drugs women and calls cabs for them once they wake up?
    Did she say he raped her? Did she say he touched her genitals? Did she tell him to stop touching her, and did she say where he touched her?
    Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people. ~W.C. Fields

  9. #29
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Ex-NBC Employee Claims He Helped Bill Cosby Pay Off Women

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    https://tv.yahoo.com/news/ex-nbc-emp...184342015.html



    Any way this plays out, it doesn't look good for America's dad. Best case scenario involves this being a case of a man paying off women to keep quiet about his affairs. Worst case scenario and he sexually assaulted some of them and paid them to keep quiet. There is also the possibility that 15 women, who Bill Cosby was giving money to for no particular reason, decided to create a narrative of sexual assault allegations before and after his pound cake speech. Finally, there is a possibility that Bill Cosby was making studio accountants give money away to women who didn't work for the studio.

    However it plays out, the America's dad image is pretty much destroyed. Now, before people go on and say he made this up: I understand why people would be inclined to think that the women made this up. However: What does a man have to gain by admitting he helped Cosby pay off these women?
    Perhaps if any of this was proven in a court of law, there would be merit.
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

  10. #30
    Sage
    Ikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    54,124

    Re: Ex-NBC Employee Claims He Helped Bill Cosby Pay Off Women

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    ... So Cosby just drugs women and calls cabs for them once they wake up?
    You got hard evidence for this? Or are you just perpetuating the hype, like all the other ignorant little media dwellers out there?
    You know the time is right to take control, we gotta take offense against the status quo

    Quote Originally Posted by A. de Tocqueville
    "I should have loved freedom, I believe, at all times, but in the time in which we live I am ready to worship it."

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •