Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 269

Thread: Republican-led report debunks Benghazi theories and accusations

  1. #211
    Canadian Conservative
    CanadaJohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Republican-led report debunks Benghazi theories and accusations

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    LOL complaining about personal insults while doing personal insults. Classic

    Canucks are funny as hell eh?
    Sorry you think my comment was a personal insult. It was, in fact, a pretty obvious observation based on your posts. Yours, however, was something you pulled out of your ass with no basis in fact.

    But by all means, keep doubling down on your classless posts - more posters should see the real you.
    "Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views." William F. Buckley Jr.

  2. #212
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Republican-led report debunks Benghazi theories and accusations

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    Neat, but again, 2012 was after Gruber's work was finished. Who you voted for in 2012 has no relevance.

    No idea who Grant is or what you're talking about, nor do I care. I'm not posting for anyone else.
    LOL, you say you don't care yet here you are posting. Someone who doesn't care wouldn't be posting.

    And 2012 is indeed relevant, because it shows that many were tired of the Dems. Of course, you don't care, but you'll post again.

  3. #213
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Republican-led report debunks Benghazi theories and accusations

    Quote Originally Posted by CanadaJohn View Post
    Sorry you think my comment was a personal insult. It was, in fact, a pretty obvious observation based on your posts. Yours, however, was something you pulled out of your ass with no basis in fact.

    But by all means, keep doubling down on your classless posts - more posters should see the real you.
    /yawn, you keep proving my point, so continue on. How's the weather eh?

  4. #214
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,307

    Re: Republican-led report debunks Benghazi theories and accusations

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    LOL, you say you don't care yet here you are posting. Someone who doesn't care wouldn't be posting.

    And 2012 is indeed relevant, because it shows that many were tired of the Dems. Of course, you don't care, but you'll post again.
    I'm not going to derail this thread with OT posts.

    Who you voted for in 2012 isn't relevant to what Gruber said, considering Gruber was talking about the passing of a bill long before 2012, but if it makes you feel better thinking otherwise, that's good too. Have a great day. You can have the last word on defending yourself against being called "stupid" by Gruber.
    Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people. ~W.C. Fields

  5. #215
    Sage
    Fenton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    26,332

    Re: Republican-led report debunks Benghazi theories and accusations

    Quote Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
    I quoted Panetta, he said he sensed it without any actual intelligence. His own people were telling him it was at least in part due to protests.
    Nonsense

    Panneta wasn't the only person who reported back to the WH and or the State Department the night it happened that this was a TERRORIST ATTACK and not a spontaneous protest.

    The Libyan Government knew immediately that this was a
    Terrorist attack.

    5 days after the attack your'e telling me that the Obama administration apparently had no clue, no immediate intelligence from Benghazi that this was done by terrorists ?

    You people are ripe for the kind of lies and misinformation that the Obama administration is known for.

  6. #216
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Republican-led report debunks Benghazi theories and accusations

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    I'm not going to derail this thread with OT posts.

    Who you voted for in 2012 isn't relevant to what Gruber said, considering Gruber was talking about the passing of a bill long before 2012, but if it makes you feel better thinking otherwise, that's good too. Have a great day. You can have the last word on defending yourself against being called "stupid" by Gruber.
    I don't have to defend anything because what I have posted proves Grant and you wrong. But hey, have fun looking foolish butting in without knowing anything hun.

  7. #217
    Sage
    Paperview's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    The Road Less Travelled
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:54 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,464

    Re: Republican-led report debunks Benghazi theories and accusations

    Never mind what was going on in the world that whole week -

    protests all over our embassies, consulates and anti-American near riots in the streets in 54 Countries/locales all over the world -- happening that week ...due to that video...

    It's like some cons live in this Bengghazadazi vacuum. Weird as all get out.

    All over the freaking world !1! Because of that stupid video. Unimaginable people couldn't possibly think there might be some relationship with some of the attackers there...

    Unimaginable, eh?





    Oh, and Abu Khallala, -- the mastermind & organizer of the attack, now captured and in custody -- has claimed he used the video as cover to organize the protest.

  8. #218
    Sage
    Paperview's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    The Road Less Travelled
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:54 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,464

    Re: Republican-led report debunks Benghazi theories and accusations

    This is a September 12th, 2012 Report --

    Libya consulate attack came after militants joined protesters, say witnesses, officials - The Washington Post


    "At least an hour before the assault began, a stream of cars was seen moving toward the U.S. Consulate in the eastern Libyan city of Benghazi. By late Tuesday evening, as many as 50 heavily armed militants had gathered outside its high walls.

    They joined protesters outside the consulate who were demonstrating against an American movie that they believed denigrated the prophet Muhammad. But according to one witness, the new arrivals neither chanted slogans nor carried banners.

    “They said, ‘We are Muslims defending the prophet. We are defending Islam,’ ” Libyan television journalist Firas Abdelhakim said in an interview.
    =========

    What was being pumped up in the Muslim world was a total affront to the religious reactionaries who go bazonkers when they hear word their Prophet is being depicted in a bad light, in this case, like a pig ****er. It was MAJOR headlines. all.over. the. world.

    You know it. It's lunacy to say the kooks were whipped up by Obama. Sheer lunacy.

    I know it's hard to imagine, total devout fundamentalist religious folks who would freak if Jesus were to be part of a film made by people you hate where he screwed animals and had sex with men, but --- you know, some of the really orthodox religious people kinda blow a lid when its taken to that level.

    That film took it that level. That's why you saw protests at our embassies and outposts in 54 counties/locales all across the globe that week because of that film.

    Not excusing it, just saying these religious fundamentalists get unspooled when you say their Prophet ****s dogs.


    ---As I've said all along, many of these are unstable, uneducated fanatics.

    I don't know why people find it so amazing it could be both -- the video and some of the factions in that crowd that preplanned it.

    And, as I've also noted for years now, ---> a few days before the attack, a fatwa had been ordered by the Grand Mafti regarding that video.

    Things can happen concurrently when angry, ****ed up groups assemble.
    Determining the *exact* reason? From the moment, the days after... when the world was aflame in Muslim protests freaking the **** out-- yeah, that's something the State Department should have nailed down with lazer point precision.


    I mean, whynotfor? Acourse. As my three year old niece would put it.
    .

  9. #219
    Sage
    Paperview's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    The Road Less Travelled
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:54 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,464

    Re: Republican-led report debunks Benghazi theories and accusations

    To those who seem to think the White House should have had the whole thing figured out in few days -- a little reminder again -- of what was happening in the world during that week you think they should have had it all pin-point sorted all...


    Here: Muslim Protests by John Hudson


    From there, you are shown a Reuters interactive map with bubbles.

    Hover your mouse over a bubble, any bubble. That map is dated September 14, 2012. There were still more protests that would continue throughout the week...

    Protests all over the world, at a lot of our embassies, some at consulates, some on Main streets -- all because of that stupid video. By stupid religious extremists.


    I'll get you started:



    It was a big ta-do.

    They said: "If you can't keep track of all the Muslim protests erupting across the globe, you're not alone. The uproar over a 14-minute anti-Islam YouTube video has sparked furious protests from Somalia to Egypt to Sudan to Tunisia to Libya to Bangladesh to Indonesia to Pakistan.

    With new reports of protests surfacing every minute,
    we've compiled the latest reported incidents into this handy interactive Google Map. Click the locations and embedded links for more details about each incident."

    A Map of Muslim Protests Around the World - The Wire


    How unimaginable people could think the two might have any - *any* connection.

  10. #220
    Chews the Cud
    Amadeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Benghazi
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    6,081

    Re: Republican-led report debunks Benghazi theories and accusations

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenton View Post
    Nonsense

    Panneta wasn't the only person who reported back to the WH and or the State Department the night it happened that this was a TERRORIST ATTACK and not a spontaneous protest.
    You cited Pannetta, so found his quotes and debunked you. Please stop moving the goal post.

Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •