Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 46

Thread: 30,000 missing emails from IRS' Lerner recovered

  1. #1
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    30,000 missing emails from IRS' Lerner recovered

    30,000 missing emails from IRS' Lerner recovered

    The missing emails extend from 2009 to 2011, a period when Lerner headed the IRS’s exempt-organizations division

    30,000 missing emails from IRS' Lerner recovered | WashingtonExaminer.com


    So how do they establish that data was not removed?
    Last edited by Excon; 11-21-14 at 09:24 PM.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  2. #2
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,709

    Re: 30,000 missing emails from IRS' Lerner recovered

    Does it really matter to you? Are there any number of emails they could recover that would change your opinion on what happened?
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: 30,000 missing emails from IRS' Lerner recovered

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    30,000 missing emails from IRS' Lerner recovered

    The missing emails extend from 2009 to 2011, a period when Lerner headed the IRS’s exempt-organizations division

    30,000 missing emails from IRS' Lerner recovered | WashingtonExaminer.com


    So how do they establish that data was not removed?
    First assume they are cheating. Second evaluate others in similar positions for the quantity and distribution of emails. Then perform statistical analysis on her emails. Gaps may present themselves.

  4. #4
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: 30,000 missing emails from IRS' Lerner recovered

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Does it really matter to you? Are there any number of emails they could recover that would change your opinion on what happened?


    Pray tell, what opinion is it that I have?
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  5. #5
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,709

    Re: 30,000 missing emails from IRS' Lerner recovered

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post


    Pray tell, what opinion is it that I have?
    You haven't told us so I don't know.

    You didn't answer the question.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  6. #6
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: 30,000 missing emails from IRS' Lerner recovered

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    You haven't told us so I don't know.

    You didn't answer the question.
    Your question was either rhetorical, or it presumed I had a specific opinion.
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  7. #7
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,709

    Re: 30,000 missing emails from IRS' Lerner recovered

    Quote Originally Posted by Excon View Post
    Your question was either rhetorical, or it presumed I had a specific opinion.
    Why do you need a specific opinion? Numerous opinions will remain unaffected by this information. Surely you agree.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  8. #8
    Sage
    Fletch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Mentor Ohio
    Last Seen
    12-07-17 @ 07:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    15,266

    Re: 30,000 missing emails from IRS' Lerner recovered

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Does it really matter to you? Are there any number of emails they could recover that would change your opinion on what happened?
    Do you ever ask yourself the same question? Or are you just completely uncurious about the whole issue? The woman took the fifth for a reason. Maybe now that her 'missing' emails have been recovered, we might actually find out why

  9. #9
    Sage
    Excon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Seen
    10-14-17 @ 01:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    31,997

    Re: 30,000 missing emails from IRS' Lerner recovered

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Why do you need a specific opinion? Numerous opinions will remain unaffected by this information. Surely you agree.

    Games people play ...
    My opinion is that they found some emails that were missing.
    I has no idea to their significance yet.

    So why don't you now tell us how your absurd question as to "any number" matters one bit?
    “The law is reason, free from passion.”
    Aristotle
    (≚ᄌ≚)

  10. #10
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,709

    Re: 30,000 missing emails from IRS' Lerner recovered

    Quote Originally Posted by Fletch View Post
    Do you ever ask yourself the same question? Or are you just completely uncurious about the whole issue? The woman took the fifth for a reason. Maybe now that her 'missing' emails have been recovered, we might actually find out why
    Sure. Something truly damning would change my opinion. Because evidence sways my opinion.

    But does a lack of evidence sway yours?
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •