Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 175

Thread: Gay marriage issue now linked to Ohio senator

  1. #121
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,234

    Re: Gay marriage issue now linked to Ohio senator

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    translation: you cant back up your claims nor can you quote me saying the lies you made up
    got it, i knew you would dodge it, facts win again

    please let us know when you can, thank you
    Who's "us"? You and the person reading over your shoulder?

    Keep up the fight. It's fun to watch you flounder!
    Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people. ~W.C. Fields

  2. #122
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,822

    Re: Gay marriage issue now linked to Ohio senator

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    1.)Who's "us"? You and the person reading over your shoulder?
    2.)Keep up the fight. It's fun to watch you flounder!
    1.)the other posters that asked you to explain your stance and you couldnt and dodged them too
    2.) translation: you still cant defend your claims so you are deflecting and trying(and failing) to insult and discredit. Desperately trying to make the topic about me is a common tactic by those that have no honest, intellectual, logical and accurate path to take. Thats not gonna working either.
    with each dodge and post that doesnt back up your claims it just increase the failure of your posts.

    again, please let us know when you can, thank you
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #123
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,234

    Re: Gay marriage issue now linked to Ohio senator

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.)the other posters that asked you to explain your stance and you couldnt and dodged them too
    2.) translation: you still cant defend your claims so you are deflecting and trying(and failing) to insult and discredit. Desperately trying to make the topic about me is a common tactic by those that have no honest, intellectual, logical and accurate path to take. Thats not gonna working either.
    with each dodge and post that doesnt back up your claims it just increase the failure of your posts.

    again, please let us know when you can, thank you
    I enjoy your posts!

    I'll tell Rob Portman to expect your call. You can reach his office at 202-224-3353. He's probably a little busy what with the GOP taking over the Senate next year and all, but I'll bet he can find some time to give you all the details about his evolution on SSM. Good luck!
    Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people. ~W.C. Fields

  4. #124
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Last Seen
    02-25-15 @ 06:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    413

    Re: Gay marriage issue now linked to Ohio senator

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Again we have a thread full of single issue voters, like SSM is the most pressing issue of our times. Terrorism, decaying economy, Putin, China, the Middle East........none of that matters as long as we get to stroll down the aisle.
    The simple answer for that is for people unaffected by the issue of gay marriage because it's none of their business and their lives remain unchanged, is to just let it happen and forget about it.

    If they don't want to do that, it will get challenged by people who believe they are wrong. It doesn't mean bigger issues don't matter - that's just silly.

  5. #125
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,822

    Re: Gay marriage issue now linked to Ohio senator

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    1.) I enjoy your posts!
    2.)I'll tell Rob Portman to expect your call. You can reach his office at 202-224-3353. He's probably a little busy what with the GOP taking over the Senate next year and all, but I'll bet he can find some time to give you all the details about his evolution on SSM. Good luck!
    1.) i enjoy yours too
    2.) why? has my posts prove i have no questions for him, that is still the lie and strawman you made up that you cant support and continue to dodge makign your posts fail.
    while i already know you will dodge this request again, Like i said, when you can defend your claims with any facts or logic what so ever please let us know, id love to read it it, thank you
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #126
    Kinky
    tres borrachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 03:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    39,234

    Re: Gay marriage issue now linked to Ohio senator

    Quote Originally Posted by AGENT J View Post
    1.) i enjoy yours too
    2.) why? has my posts prove i have no questions for him, that is still the lie and strawman you made up that you cant support and continue to dodge makign your posts fail.
    while i already know you will dodge this request again, Like i said, when you can defend your claims with any facts or logic what so ever please let us know, id love to read it it, thank you
    Hey sunshine! I'll give you the last word because it means so much to you to have my attention and to get me to educate you on the feelings of a public figure who made his feelings, well - public (it's so neat when they do that).

    Here's a website that may help you if you don't feel like calling his office:

    https://www.google.com/

    Good luck and I hope you find what you're looking for. xxoo for now....
    Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people. ~W.C. Fields

  7. #127
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,323

    Re: Gay marriage issue now linked to Ohio senator

    Quote Originally Posted by Samantha Brown View Post
    The simple answer for that is for people unaffected by the issue of gay marriage because it's none of their business and their lives remain unchanged, is to just let it happen and forget about it.

    If they don't want to do that, it will get challenged by people who believe they are wrong. It doesn't mean bigger issues don't matter - that's just silly.
    There is more to being a Senator than SSM, sorry. People will vote for someone because of one single issue, even if they are unaffected. Plenty of people around here are involved in the SSM debate who are not gay nor want to get married, and will vote on a single issue. But you're right I don't really care about SSM one way or another.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  8. #128
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,822

    Re: Gay marriage issue now linked to Ohio senator

    Quote Originally Posted by tres borrachos View Post
    Hey sunshine! I'll give you the last word because it means so much to you to have my attention and to get me to educate you on the feelings of a public figure who made his feelings, well - public (it's so neat when they do that).

    Here's a website that may help you if you don't feel like calling his office:

    https://www.google.com/

    Good luck and I hope you find what you're looking for. xxoo for now....
    another post, more desperate pushing of your failed strawman and zero support for your claims. Facts win again. Let me know when this change, thanks.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #129
    Sage
    Perotista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:16 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    17,945
    Blog Entries
    25

    Re: Gay marriage issue now linked to Ohio senator

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Again we have a thread full of single issue voters, like SSM is the most pressing issue of our times. Terrorism, decaying economy, Putin, China, the Middle East........none of that matters as long as we get to stroll down the aisle.
    SSM is a small and peripheral issue probably important to less than 5% of the population. But when it is added to other social issues it takes on an importance way above that 5%. Then too, on DP you have political active folks, the insiders so to speak while 95% and more of all Americans do not pay the attention to these things we do, they just shrug their shoulders and continue on with their daily lives.
    This Reform Party member thinks it is high past time that we start electing Americans to congress and the presidency who put America first and their political party further down the line. But for way too long we have been electing Republicans and Democrats who happen to be Americans instead of Americans who happen to be Republicans and Democrats.

  10. #130
    Powered by diesel
    EMNofSeattle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Grapeview, Washington
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,941

    Re: Gay marriage issue now linked to Ohio senator

    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    TD claims to be a buddy of his (and may very well be), who thinks that he does, and was pushing for him last time around as Romney's VP pick.



    Yeah. We tried the "let's pick a moderate Republican candidate who isn't strong on social conservatism but who is good on fiscal issues" in 2008 and 2012. It turns out, when you don't do a good job of turning out your base, you loose elections.
    You believe there's enough conservatives who would rather Obama be president sitting out elections in Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, etc?

    I somehow doubt it. The states the GOP Needs to win for electoral college votes do not have enough extreme right conservative voters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Chuckles View Post
    No one cares about your stupid hippy logic
    "Be careful of averages, the average person has one breast and one testicle"
    -Dixy Lee Ray

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •