2) Good, then you know neither Rob Portman nor anyone his age was taught about SSM to have an opinion on it
3) I understand equal rights. Your claim is a lie. I'm pro-SSM. I'm pro equal rights for everyone.
4) Once again, you're finally admitting the SSM issue is a recent one which is why people are still evolving - including our President in 2012.
5) I never mentioned blacks in my posts until you did. Either link to where I did, or admit your post is a lie.
6) You can Google Rob Portman's words on this issue in 2013. Your post again is a lie. This is what he said, and unlike you, I believe him.
7) So good, now you are also admitting that the SSM issue has only recently been discussed. There would be no reason for Rob Portman to have to face it or confront it until it involves someone he loves.
8) I understand SSM is an equal rights issue. I never said anything otherwise. Your post is a lie.
What "claim" are you asking me to support? The one that Rob Portman loves his son and because of that, he wants whatever makes his son happy, and if that means supporting his son's right to marry the man he loves, he now has to change his view on SSM? Google it. I'm not your research assistant.
FYI, your posts are a disservice to the people who discuss the issue of SSM rationally. You don't even realize that I'm pro-SSM, but you post posts that are filled with lies, accusations, and angst. You need to rethink the way you post.