Page 34 of 49 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 340 of 481

Thread: US hostage Kassig 'killed by IS'

  1. #331
    Jokes Are a Cry For Help.
    CMPancake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    3,950
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: US hostage Kassig 'killed by IS'

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    His bombing campaign has been ineffective in stopping the group.
    How air bombings and drone strikes weak and how is something like that not serious?

  2. #332
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,868

    Re: US hostage Kassig 'killed by IS'

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Kobie, in your first "question" you reveal your willingness to fight wars for politics over all else. Shame on you.
    Then you seek an out by blaming Bush. Shame on you.
    Finally you present a strawman and ignore the facts of the issue. Shame on you.

    Nothing in Utica can correct your flawed logic.
    1. I don't live in Utica, kid. I used to. I'm not sure why you continue to mention it ... you must see some relevance in it.
    2-4. I see no denial of facts, which means you must accept them, yet still continue your blatant shilling.
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  3. #333
    The Dude
    Kobie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Western NY
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    42,868

    Re: US hostage Kassig 'killed by IS'

    Quote Originally Posted by US Conservative View Post
    Why do your good ideas only involve supplication and surrender?
    Why do you continue to display your blatant ignorance of how the world actually functions? Do you think killing Maliki (as was suggested) would have been a good idea?
    Freedom of speech is not freedom from criticism.

  4. #334
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,262

    Re: US hostage Kassig 'killed by IS'

    Quote Originally Posted by CMPancake View Post
    How air bombings and drone strikes weak and how is something like that not serious?
    I said they are ineffective, is that not clear enough? Listen to the news, it's common knowledge.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  5. #335
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:31 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    43,265

    Re: US hostage Kassig 'killed by IS'

    Quote Originally Posted by shrubnose View Post
    The only people who can clean up that neighborhood are the people who live in it. If they don't want to do it, we're wasting our time and money trying to help them.
    That is why we can help them, but not shoulder the responsibility. We must, however, protect ourselves and national interests.

  6. #336
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: US hostage Kassig 'killed by IS'

    Quote Originally Posted by CMPancake View Post
    How has our President been weak in terms of handling ISIS, and what does it mean to get serious?
    You need the whole list or just the fop few?

  7. #337
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: US hostage Kassig 'killed by IS'

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    You need the whole list or just the fop few?
    So what is your solution to this problem? And please don't give the idiotic response (replace Obama). Give a detailed summary of what actions you think are needed NOW. The problem with most Cons is they are too busy bitching, but they rarely come up with anything better as a solution. Remember, conservatives say we cannot afford anymore spending, so you need to go off that point as well.

  8. #338
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Melbourne Florida
    Last Seen
    04-18-17 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    16,763

    Re: US hostage Kassig 'killed by IS'

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    So what is your solution to this problem? And please don't give the idiotic response (replace Obama). Give a detailed summary of what actions you think are needed NOW. The problem with most Cons is they are too busy bitching, but they rarely come up with anything better as a solution. Remember, conservatives say we cannot afford anymore spending, so you need to go off that point as well.
    Should have left a residual force. Should not have lied about the rise if ISIS. Should call them ISIS, not ISL. Should have met them head on with a quick strike force. Those are just for a start.

  9. #339
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: US hostage Kassig 'killed by IS'

    Quote Originally Posted by CRUE CAB View Post
    Should have left a residual force. Should not have lied about the rise if ISIS. Should call them ISIS, not ISL. Should have met them head on with a quick strike force. Those are just for a start.
    Lots of "should of" there, I asked what we need to do NOW. Remember, we cannot afford any extra spending according to conservatives. This is turning out like I thought, not constructive in the least and is simply a bitch session by cons. They have no ideas on what to do NOW, they can only bitch about "should of".

  10. #340
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Last Seen
    03-03-17 @ 10:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,813

    Re: US hostage Kassig 'killed by IS'

    Quote Originally Posted by Kobie View Post
    The immunities issue was always a condition of United States forces remaining in Iraq. Why can you not comprehend this?

    Now, if your argument is that we should have stayed, extraterritoriality be damned, then fine, make the argument. It's a dumb argument, but at least it's an argument, not a steadfast denial of facts that are in your own source.
    I am surprised that no one on this board is familiar with negotiations. The Iraqis had an excellent bargaining chip. They failed to realize that Obama was not a leader. He was an empty suit best suited to lying to his own stupid supporters that securing a lasting peace in Iraq.

    Obama's chickens are coming home to roost.

Page 34 of 49 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •